Who's getting a stimulus check?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Who's getting a stimulus check?

Postby bigbluebazooka » June 24th, 2020, 12:15 am

Hey KW how is Orlando and there mandatory mask policy your mayor put in effect? :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 28th, 2020, 10:53 pm

:bump
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 29th, 2020, 7:24 pm

The GOP has hilariously painted itself into a corner here.

Bitch McConnel can either refuse to hold a vote, lose the senate (and his position as majority leader), and watch the Dems approve the $2000 checks anyway (in January).

or...

Cave to Trump (who basically just told him to fuck off and go to hell) and the Dems (who have been telling him to fuck off and go to hell for years).

The $2000 "stimulus checks" are beyond retarded, but they are what the retarded masses demand. Bitch's only hope to save face would be to sell it as essentially a massive tax cut to everyone making $75,000* or less.

*Taxpayers who file individually and whose adjusted gross income is less than $75,000 are eligible, as is the head of a household whose annual income is less than $112,500 and joint filers who earn less than $150,000.

This basically happened because pro-establishment (see: pro-Biden... or pro Deep State, if you prefer) Republicans failed to support Trump before, during (too late anyway), and after (way too late) the election. Trump then bitched out and signed the disastrous Porkulus (entirely pro-Dem or pro-establishment)... I assume as a "fuck you" to Republicans. This is probably the biggest legislative steamrolling since Dems refused to approve any Bush SCOTUS nominee until he bitched out and nominated lib-cuck John Roberts. Republicans have officially resumed their role as controlled opposition (i.e. bitches). Roughly 2/3 of the GOP needs to be primaried. If you can't even bring yourselves to use half the tactics Dems use against you, you need to take your shriveled little balls and go the fuck home.

If Trump doesn't go on a declassifying spree and pardon Snowden and Assange, he can fuck right off along with the rest of the Cuckpublicans.

Switch parties and vote Gabbard 2024.

Until then, it's probably in your best interest to pretend to go along with the "Hail Establishment!" movement.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 30th, 2020, 12:50 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:Hey KW how is Orlando and there mandatory mask policy your mayor put in effect? :dog

Wow - missed this.

Is a mandate but they don’t enforce it. The public usually enforces it for the Individual not complying. LOL

I tested positive on 11/20. Zero symptoms.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 30th, 2020, 12:51 am

Please stop calling it a stimulus.

I’m not getting stimulated. :dog :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 31st, 2020, 12:07 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Hey KW how is Orlando and there mandatory mask policy your mayor put in effect? :dog

Wow - missed this.

Is a mandate but they don’t enforce it. The public usually enforces it for the Individual not complying. LOL

Why were you tested without symptoms?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 31st, 2020, 4:48 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Wow - missed this.

So a hospital could get a bonus check if he died in a car crash, committed suicide, overdosed, or was murdered.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 1st, 2021, 8:00 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Wow - missed this.

My neighbors tested positive. Whole family. I had spent a lot of time hanging out with them on several occasions. I thought it best to be sure. My 16 year old daughter also tested positive.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 2nd, 2021, 10:00 pm

Right on man. I’m so over the covid bullshit. I haven’t gotten sick since I got serious about the vitamins and supplements and I don’t plan on it lol

Also who was the poster that was the big time pedo? Cuz in b4 he shows up to ask about the 16 year old daughter LOL
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 2nd, 2021, 11:21 pm

What should I trust less? The vaccine or the test. :dunno
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » January 2nd, 2021, 11:56 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Right on man. I’m so over the covid bullshit. I haven’t gotten sick since I got serious about the vitamins and supplements and I don’t plan on it lol

Also who was the poster that was the big time pedo? Cuz in b4 he shows up to ask about the 16 year old daughter LOL

ADawgJ
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 3rd, 2021, 12:13 am

ericberry14 wrote:Right on man. I’m so over the covid bullshit. I haven’t gotten sick since I got serious about the vitamins and supplements and I don’t plan on it lol

I am pretty health too for 50. I haven’t been sick since this all started. Even though I had Covid.

I got tested primarily because my mother-in-law died of Covid 2 days before I tested positive. (Unrelated as they live 7 hours away but I was about to jump in a car with my kids to go up there and be around my wife with asthma and a lot of old people). I needed to know, so we didn’t make the trip until after we quarantined.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 3rd, 2021, 4:35 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:What should I trust less? The vaccine or the test. :dunno

I personally know four people who went to take the test, filled out paperwork, said fuck it because the line was too long, then recieved a positive result in the mail.

I also know someone who did the vaccine trial, and the way they deemed it 95% effective was 100% bullshit.

If you're not obese, diabetic, old, or have some other comorbidity, I wouldn't bother with either.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 3rd, 2021, 9:41 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:

I personally know four people who went to take the test, filled out paperwork, said fuck it because the line was too long, then recieved a positive result in the mail.

I also know someone who did the vaccine trial, and the way they deemed it 95% effective was 100% bullshit.

If you're not obese, diabetic, old, or have some other comorbidity, I wouldn't bother with either.

Also stay away from hospitals, retirement homes, and prisons.
When I went to get tested at Adventhealth there was only four people there getting tested. When they came back in after 15 minutes the doctor came back and I asked why they weren’t busier. The doctor told me that these Corona test are the only thing keeping their doors open. I said really. And I just threw it out there and asked is that because more people are using teledoc. And the look he gave me. I think they’re full of shit. And right now i wouldn’t trust the healthcare system. And now Trumps policies with prescriptions and now hospitals have to list their prices might expose a level of corruption the healthcare system doesn’t want exposed.
I also told him I caught what I thought was the flu back in January and he told me that I’m immune to COVID. He never asked about what symptoms I had.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 4th, 2021, 5:36 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:

I’ve heard these urban legends too but up until I experienced it, I had no idea how it works.

Literally no testing facility that I know of in central Florida mails the results. It’s a text, an email or a phone call down here.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 4th, 2021, 5:41 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

When I went to get tested at Adventhealth there was only four people there getting tested. When they came back in after 15 minutes the doctor came back and I asked why they weren’t busier. The doctor told me that these Corona test are the only thing keeping their doors open. I said really. And I just threw it out there and asked is that because more people are using teledoc. And the look he gave me. I think they’re full of shit. And right now i wouldn’t trust the healthcare system. And now Trumps policies with prescriptions and now hospitals have to list their prices might expose a level of corruption the healthcare system doesn’t want exposed.
I also told him I caught what I thought was the flu back in January and he told me that I’m immune to COVID. He never asked about what symptoms I had.

He was guessing. Nobody’s immune. Even if you had it, you can get it again.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 4th, 2021, 4:19 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Has this actually happened? I heard of a few (less than 10), but they turned out to be a result of initial false positives. If this were true, it seems like there would be many cases over the course of a year.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 4th, 2021, 6:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Has this actually happened? I heard of a few (less than 10), but they turned out to be a result of initial false positives. If this were true, it seems like there would be many cases over the course of a year.

That’s a good question. My daughters doctor told us the COVID antibodies can stay in your system for up to 6 months. Limiting the chances you would get it again in that time frame but once the antibodies are gone you are as susceptible as the next guy.

With that said, I don’t believe anybody knows anything about this, doctors included. Reason I said “he was guessing”. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 4th, 2021, 8:38 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

That’s a good question. My daughters doctor told us the COVID antibodies can stay in your system for up to 6 months. Limiting the chances you would get it again in that time frame but once the antibodies are gone you are as susceptible as the next guy.

With that said, I don’t believe anybody knows anything about this, doctors included. Reason I said “he was guessing”. LOL

Agreed. All the conflicting information and assumptions is almost worse than nothing at all.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 4th, 2021, 9:44 pm

You better get ready for your quarterly covid vaccines :ROFL2
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion