Who's getting a stimulus check?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Who's getting a stimulus check?

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 14th, 2020, 4:43 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Trump acted too slowly but he shouldn’t have locked down our travel... he was racist for doing it, and he still didn’t do enough!!!!

Drumph was downplaying the virus! He should have listened to the experts, like this guy!

“No. Right now, at this moment, there’s no need to change anything that you’re doing on a day by day basis." - Fauci, 2/29

"If you’re talking about a campaign rally tomorrow, in a place where there is no community spread, I think the judgment to have it might be a good judgment." - Fauci, 3/4

"If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship.” - Fauci, 3/9
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 17th, 2020, 7:09 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Trump acted too slowly but he shouldn’t have locked down our travel... he was racist for doing it, and he still didn’t do enough!!!!

Drumph was downplaying the virus! He should have listened to the experts, like this guy!

“No. Right now, at this moment, there’s no need to change anything that you’re doing on a day by day basis." - Fauci, 2/29

"If you’re talking about a campaign rally tomorrow, in a place where there is no community spread, I think the judgment to have it might be a good judgment." - Fauci, 3/4

"If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship.” - Fauci, 3/9

Fauci wrote:People should not be getting elective surgeries due to the risk. 2020-01-31
We need to start thinking about [shutting down schools and other places] now. 2020-02-25
We have likely reached a point of pandemic proportions. 2020-03-02
We're not set up [AKA ready] for this. 2020-03-12
We can get back to normal when the trend starts going down. 2020-03-26

(paraphrasing)
Source: https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/03/26/w ... virus.html
Fauci replies, “Well, obviously you need to take it seriously. And do the kinds of things that the CDC and the Department of Homeland Security are doing, but this is not a major threat for the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

Source: https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaug ... act-early/ (redtard territory)
Emphasis added.
Cautious optimism and relevant "right now" answers (which were specifically asked for in that Hume Faux News segment) along with important qualifiers that seem to be ignored. He also seems a bit out of touch with how stupid many politicians and people are. He obviously isn't familiar with the Bible Belt. Again, see weatherman being a dumbass because he correctly predicted clear skies a couple days ago but it's raining today. Dumbass weatherman!

If you live in a shithole town with 35 people and nobody comes through it, yeah, you didn't really need to worry about it. Now because idiots didn't take it seriously like Fauci advised and Trump was all laissez-faire letting governors choose (Congrats on the Georgia governor not knowing asymptomatic people could spread the disease. And you wonder why I fucking hate Georgia.), the death toll has risen.

Drumph was downplaying the virus!

WAS downplaying the virus? Trump still won't wear any type of mask. In May. And he's talking about reopening. Before a vaccine. You can tell he really cares about people :insertsarcasm . Super honest, too. That's why he got elected, right? Alt facts and blatant lies = truth and honesty :insertsarcasm :facepalm2

It figures a lot of the dopes that "respect healthcare workers" by causing traffic jams and really screwing over everyone inside ambulances love Trump and hate this lockdown thing. How are they going to afford to have more than 5 shitty white trailer trash kids when they can't afford go to the grocery store every other day?

I love this thread gleefully talking about federal assistance checks from people who claim to hate federal assistance. Get a job, you lazy bums. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 18th, 2020, 8:00 pm

Worried about Trump being honest about not wearing a mask VS not worrying about the media only wearing them on camera?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 19th, 2020, 4:29 am

JdPat04 wrote:Worried about Trump being honest about not wearing a mask VS not worrying about the media only wearing them on camera?

No, I'm addressing the fact that Trump doesn't really care about this virus or the people affected by it when he's taking out in public around more than a handful of people without wearing a mask.

There's a time and place for wearing a mask. While you're alone or going to sleep, sure, skip the mask. When you're in public where other people are, you should. You don't have to wear a mask on a Zoom call, if that's what you're talking about by "media only wearing them on camera."
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 19th, 2020, 4:37 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Worried about Trump being honest about not wearing a mask VS not worrying about the media only wearing them on camera?

No, I'm addressing the fact that Trump doesn't really care about this virus or the people affected by it when he's taking out in public around more than a handful of people without wearing a mask.

There's a time and place for wearing a mask. While you're alone or going to sleep, sure, skip the mask. When you're in public where other people are, you should. You don't have to wear a mask on a Zoom call, if that's what you're talking about by "media only wearing them on camera."

The fucking media, has been caught on camera taking off their masks, in person, and then walking up to each other without them on.

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 21st, 2020, 5:23 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

The fucking media, has been caught on camera taking off their masks, in person, and then walking up to each other without them on.

Everyone at every single briefing has been tested anyway. They are only wearing the masks for show, and they only pretend to care about Trump not wearing a mask for show. They would all celebrate if Trump got coronavirus.

It's just like the faux outrage over Trump taking hyroxychloroquine, because "it has side effects!" (like all other drugs, and HCQ is safer than most... even the ones peddled by CNN), but don't give a shit about Chris Cuomo's dumb ass taking the far more dangerous quinine (and his idiot wife bathing in bleach water), nor do they care that Cuomo broke his fake "self-quarantine" to travel around NY while infected and contagious. Nor do they care about Cuomo's fucktard brother FORCING nursing homes to accept elderly, COVID infected patients, resulting in thousands of unnecessary deaths.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 21st, 2020, 6:15 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:People should not be getting elective surgeries due to the risk. 2020-01-31
We need to start thinking about [shutting down schools and other places] now. 2020-02-25

1. Stupid, and lead to deaths. "Elective" is misleading. It just means something that is scheduled... like getting a giant fucking tumor removed from your brain.
2. Sure, fine.
3. Duh.
4. We haven't been since H1N1 in 2010, and weren't ready for something like this at that time either.
5. The trend is going down. Nothing is normal.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Fauci replies, “Well, obviously you need to take it seriously. And do the kinds of things that the CDC and the Department of Homeland Security are doing, but this is not a major threat for the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

Emphasis added.[/quote]
I am aware of this quote.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Cautious optimism and relevant "right now" answers (which were specifically asked for in that Hume Faux News segment) along with important qualifiers that seem to be ignored. He also seems a bit out of touch with how stupid many politicians and people are. He obviously isn't familiar with the Bible Belt. Again, see weatherman being a dumbass because he correctly predicted clear skies a couple days ago but it's raining today. Dumbass weatherman!

Bigotry and weatherman strawman nonsense noted.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:If you live in a shithole town with 35 people and nobody comes through it, yeah, you didn't really need to worry about it. Now because idiots didn't take it seriously like Fauci advised and Trump was all laissez-faire letting governors choose (Congrats on the Georgia governor not knowing asymptomatic people could spread the disease. And you wonder why I fucking hate Georgia.), the death toll has risen.

Trump doesn't have the power to shut down states. Of the 10 states with the highest deaths per capita, 8 have Dem governors. Those 8 states make up 65% of all US COVID deaths. Four of those states knowingly sent sick geezers to nursing homes. GA, FL, and TX rank 15th, 27th, and 40th in per capita COVID deaths, respectively, and have been widely criticized. NY is 1st, and Cuomo's dumb ass is hailed as a hero. NY kept their subways open, allowed their sick ass population to non-essentially fly all over the country and infect other areas, and forced sick people into nursing homes.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:WAS downplaying the virus? Trump still won't wear any type of mask. In May. And he's talking about reopening. Before a vaccine. You can tell he really cares about people :insertsarcasm . Super honest, too. That's why he got elected, right? Alt facts and blatant lies = truth and honesty :insertsarcasm :facepalm2

Most of the world is reopening. There may never be a vaccine. Waiting on a vaccine would make bloodletting and lobotomies look smart by comparison. I'm sure the eternal shutdown / pay everyone to sit at home / JPow money-printer cheerleader crowd will refrain from talking about the national debt for the remainder of the century, considering their policies would result in >$10T annual deficits every year until people realized the vaccine wasn't coming (I assume they would also demand 2 years of clinical trials and peer-reviewed studies prior to a vaccine rollout anyway, since that's their stance on any potential treatment).

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It figures a lot of the dopes that "respect healthcare workers" by causing traffic jams and really screwing over everyone inside ambulances love Trump and hate this lockdown thing. How are they going to afford to have more than 5 shitty white trailer trash kids when they can't afford go to the grocery store every other day?

People need to work so they can feed their families and pay the bills. Even Democrats. I'm sure you were outraged when leftists blocked ambulances in 2015, 2016, and 2018. :jerkit

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I love this thread gleefully talking about federal assistance checks from people who claim to hate federal assistance. Get a job, you lazy bums. :lolthumb

I never stopped working, and noted I don't need the checks. Many people in blue states CAN'T get jobs because their governors won't let them. Then again, these are blue states, so those lazy bums love federal assistance.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 21st, 2020, 9:52 pm

Cuomo is now blaming Trump for his decision that killed thousands.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 22nd, 2020, 4:07 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Cuomo is now blaming Trump for his decision that killed thousands.

He must be from the Bible Belt. I bet he even goes to church... fucking inbred. :biglol
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 26th, 2020, 2:33 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

lol. Idiots. Then again, they're reporters. Smart ones are few and far between. Outside of being good at shorthand and/or pressing a record button, there's not much they need to do besides read fluidly.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 26th, 2020, 3:00 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:People should not be getting elective surgeries due to the risk. 2020-01-31

1. Stupid, and lead to deaths. "Elective" is misleading. It just means something that is scheduled... like getting a giant fucking tumor removed from your brain.
2. Sure, fine.
3. Duh.
4. We haven't been since H1N1 in 2010, and weren't ready for something like this at that time either.
5. The trend is going down. Nothing is normal.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Fauci replies, "Well, obviously you need to take it seriously. And do the kinds of things that the CDC and the Department of Homeland Security are doing, but this is not a major threat for the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about."

Emphasis added.

I am aware of this quote.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Cautious optimism and relevant "right now" answers (which were specifically asked for in that Hume Faux News segment) along with important qualifiers that seem to be ignored. He also seems a bit out of touch with how stupid many politicians and people are. He obviously isn't familiar with the Bible Belt. Again, see weatherman being a dumbass because he correctly predicted clear skies a couple days ago but it's raining today. Dumbass weatherman!

Bigotry and weatherman strawman nonsense noted.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:If you live in a shithole town with 35 people and nobody comes through it, yeah, you didn't really need to worry about it. Now because idiots didn't take it seriously like Fauci advised and Trump was all laissez-faire letting governors choose (Congrats on the Georgia governor not knowing asymptomatic people could spread the disease. And you wonder why I fucking hate Georgia.), the death toll has risen.

Trump doesn't have the power to shut down states. Of the 10 states with the highest deaths per capita, 8 have Dem governors. Those 8 states make up 65% of all US COVID deaths. Four of those states knowingly sent sick geezers to nursing homes. GA, FL, and TX rank 15th, 27th, and 40th in per capita COVID deaths, respectively, and have been widely criticized. NY is 1st, and Cuomo's dumb ass is hailed as a hero. NY kept their subways open, allowed their sick ass population to non-essentially fly all over the country and infect other areas, and forced sick people into nursing homes.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:WAS downplaying the virus? Trump still won't wear any type of mask. In May. And he's talking about reopening. Before a vaccine. You can tell he really cares about people :insertsarcasm . Super honest, too. That's why he got elected, right? Alt facts and blatant lies = truth and honesty :insertsarcasm :facepalm2

Most of the world is reopening. There may never be a vaccine. Waiting on a vaccine would make bloodletting and lobotomies look smart by comparison. I'm sure the eternal shutdown / pay everyone to sit at home / JPow money-printer cheerleader crowd will refrain from talking about the national debt for the remainder of the century, considering their policies would result in >$10T annual deficits every year until people realized the vaccine wasn't coming (I assume they would also demand 2 years of clinical trials and peer-reviewed studies prior to a vaccine rollout anyway, since that's their stance on any potential treatment).

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It figures a lot of the dopes that "respect healthcare workers" by causing traffic jams and really screwing over everyone inside ambulances love Trump and hate this lockdown thing. How are they going to afford to have more than 5 shitty white trailer trash kids when they can't afford go to the grocery store every other day?

People need to work so they can feed their families and pay the bills. Even Democrats. I'm sure you were outraged when leftists blocked ambulances in 2015, 2016, and 2018. :jerkit

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I love this thread gleefully talking about federal assistance checks from people who claim to hate federal assistance. Get a job, you lazy bums. :lolthumb

I never stopped working, and noted I don't need the checks. Many people in blue states CAN'T get jobs because their governors won't let them. Then again, these are blue states, so those lazy bums love federal assistance.

High population density really fosters spreading the virus, something most blue states and most cities (which are usually blue) are. Of course NY is #1. It has NYC, one of the biggest destinations on the planet. Their view of personal boundaries is about 1mm from the skin, if that. Places with higher populations densities are usually blue and usually mean worse COVID-19 numbers.

Right, what pandemics were going on in 2015, 2016, and 2018 that were killing tens of thousands of people and ambulances were in short supply? I'm pretty sure they weren't pretending to support healthcare workers while screwing them over anyway.

People need money? I'm shocked. The thing is the people who need that money the most are the people who make themselves dirt poor by having 12 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cows, drive 15MPG trucks, and buy iPhones from Verizon. They're dumbasses that shouldn't be allowed to breed that many more dumbasses, but they're filling up the world with more red-tards. Idiocracy isn't just a comedy film anymore. Same with the inner-city numbskulls, although they are more likely to use public transport and/or not have a car with awful gas mileage driving 15 miles in and out of "town" every day so they're still less detrimental than the poor goons who live on dirt roads that GPS can't find. "Let them starve. Darwinism. No unemployment for you. Get a job, bitch." That's the red thing to do, right? No sympathy, no tax-funded assistance for those lazy bastards. I mean you lazy bastards. And you think I'm some tree-hugging hippie. :lolthumb

Congrats on the rage over my federal assistance joke. I'm glad it riled up one of you, or at least one of you is smart enough to pick up on the hypocrisy. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 26th, 2020, 8:28 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:High population density really fosters spreading the virus, something most blue states and most cities (which are usually blue) are. Of course NY is #1. It has NYC, one of the biggest destinations on the planet. Their view of personal boundaries is about 1mm from the skin, if that. Places with higher populations densities are usually blue and usually mean worse COVID-19 numbers.

What's the population density in Mumbai? Seoul? Cuomo is a moron.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Right, what pandemics were going on in 2015, 2016, and 2018 that were killing tens of thousands of people and ambulances were in short supply? I'm pretty sure they weren't pretending to support healthcare workers while screwing them over anyway.

If you're in the amberlamps on the way to the hospital, it doesn't matter if there's a pandemic or why people are blocking you. Just wanted to make sure you would make excuses for lefties blocking amberlamps. Check.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 26th, 2020, 8:46 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:People need money? I'm shocked. The thing is the people who need that money the most are the people who make themselves dirt poor by having 12 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cows, drive 15MPG trucks, and buy iPhones from Verizon. They're dumbasses that shouldn't be allowed to breed that many more dumbasses, but they're filling up the world with more red-tards. Idiocracy isn't just a comedy film anymore. Same with the inner-city numbskulls, although they are more likely to use public transport and/or not have a car with awful gas mileage driving 15 miles in and out of "town" every day so they're still less detrimental than the poor goons who live on dirt roads that GPS can't find. "Let them starve. Darwinism. No unemployment for you. Get a job, bitch." That's the red thing to do, right? No sympathy, no tax-funded assistance for those lazy bastards. I mean you lazy bastards. And you think I'm some tree-hugging hippie. :lolthumb

Congrats on the rage over my federal assistance joke. I'm glad it riled up one of you, or at least one of you is smart enough to pick up on the hypocrisy. :lolthumb

I see rage and hypocrisy, but not in anything I said.

Stereotypical cuntry and hood people are pretty similar, yes.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 28th, 2020, 3:38 pm

“Nobody’s wearing them”

“Yeah including the cameraman”

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 29th, 2020, 10:07 pm

Oh, would you look at that? Lefties blocking an amberlamps again... this time DURING A PANDEMIC! :shocker :mad :meltdown :blowup

Oh, and shooting each other. No better way to honor the dead people you are protesting for, right?

https://news.yahoo.com/7-shot-louisvill ... 55956.html
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 31st, 2020, 7:58 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Oh, would you look at that? Lefties blocking an amberlamps again... this time DURING A PANDEMIC! :shocker :mad :meltdown :blowup

Oh, and shooting each other. No better way to honor the dead people you are protesting for, right?

Yes, as usual I fully support laypeople using guns, looters, and rioters.

There's nothing to protest as the guy was arrested and charged with murder. These are just extremists and anarchists taking advantage of some unfounded civil unrest.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 31st, 2020, 9:31 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Oh, would you look at that? Lefties blocking an amberlamps again... this time DURING A PANDEMIC! :shocker :mad :meltdown :blowup

Yes, as usual I fully support laypeople using guns, looters, and rioters.

There's nothing to protest as the guy was arrested and charged with murder. These are just extremists and anarchists taking advantage of some unfounded civil unrest.

I mostly agree. But I also believe they want the other three cops charged as well (even though 2 aren't white).

And if the cop is acquitted? Let's just say you might want to avoid major cities for a couple of weeks.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 16th, 2020, 5:27 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » June 16th, 2020, 10:31 pm

Corona is a real as the flat earth theory. So it’s possible but not likely. Elon musk is god
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » June 16th, 2020, 10:32 pm

JdPat04 wrote:“Nobody’s wearing them”

“Yeah including the cameraman”

The camera man thing was pretty fucking funny :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo: