Who's getting a stimulus check?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Who's getting a stimulus check?

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 9th, 2021, 8:10 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:E-begging is e-begging be it through Patreon or GoFundMe or Kickstarter or whatever. And he claims he's a victim of Big Pharma and the government because his cure wasn't mass-produced/he was censored. He's a con man just like Jones (con woman).

I don't use Patreon, but I thought you were paying for a service, or content, or information of some sort there. It's not just "give me money" like GoFundMe. But according to your people, this is all irrelevant "whataboutism" anyway.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:This is one of your sources for

It's not my source for anything. There are hundreds of articles. Even the left is covering it now that Trump is out of office.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:the COVID lab conspiracy.

What conspiracy? It's only a conspiracy if it was leaked on purpose. COVID is far too weak to be used as a bioweapon. Even Biden (or the people who make decisions for him) has ordered an investigation (likely half-assed, since he doesn't want to piss of China) into the origin of the virus.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You posted a pic of his email to Fauci with no response or anything as if it means something.

I was just wondering:
1.) WTF does the email even mean?
2.) Is the process valid and/or has anyone tried to replicate it?
3.) Who was copied and who forwarded it to NIAID and why?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Who's getting a stimulus check?

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 13th, 2023, 2:39 pm

Hard to believe people ever believed or supported this nutjob. Jones reminds me of the craziest person I have ever met (extreme bipolar, will do anything for attention, generally pathetic). She's not retarded. Fairly intelligent, actually. Just crazy af. :crazy

Da evil fascists took my baby!
https://twitter.com/GeoRebekah/status/1 ... 8391446528

[ img ]

Wait, what?
[ img ]
[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion