No sports wtf

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: No sports wtf

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 27th, 2020, 12:23 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I’m calling bull shit on this Coronavirus. It’s flu season. Besides a few months ago everyone was dying of vaping. :dunno

What’s next?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 28th, 2020, 6:24 pm

Jezter13 wrote:I'll keep this short. Because you're not educated enough on the constitution to discuss anything further.

Belief in limited government isn't a right wing ideology. It's actually what the constitution says.

You are everything that's wrong with this country. You don't read shit you just regurgitate talking points.

Also, where did I say any or most of the constitution should be removed? The irony of your calling someone a loon when you can't even discuss the topic and or quote correctly is really the truth in the definition of Irony.

One thing that's great about your kind is that you always bury yourselves.

Belief in each state being able to override the federal government is very much a right-wing ideal. 50 little countries instead of one unified. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY5As-RP1MM&t=2m5s

I read more than you think:
Jezter13 wrote:I want to get rid of the amendments made to the constitution that have ruined the country for nearly 100 years.

Now it's unclear how many amendments you want to remove from the Constitution, but considering only 10 are the sacred Bill of Rights and there are 27 of them total, it's a fair guess that it would be a significant chunk. Seems a bit crazy that you can't remember what you said on the same thread and page.

And I don't believe in unlimited totalitarian government, but simply that the federal government should supersede states trying to make up their own stuff in direct conflict with federal laws. The feds passed a law a few years back stating that salaried workers making under ~$44K a year would have to be paid overtime in order to stop companies from making them work 70-80 hours a week for peanuts, but states like Texas suspended the implementation of that law which affected some of my coworkers. You might call that slavery which the federal government was trying to stop but basically any state, per your ideal very limited/weak federal government, can just say screw that law and ignore it. That seems wrong to me.

At least you weren't overly insulting this time.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » May 6th, 2020, 11:32 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:I'll keep this short. Because you're not educated enough on the constitution to discuss anything further.

Belief in limited government isn't a right wing ideology. It's actually what the constitution says.

You are everything that's wrong with this country. You don't read shit you just regurgitate talking points.

Also, where did I say any or most of the constitution should be removed? The irony of your calling someone a loon when you can't even discuss the topic and or quote correctly is really the truth in the definition of Irony.

One thing that's great about your kind is that you always bury yourselves.

Belief in each state being able to override the federal government is very much a right-wing ideal. 50 little countries instead of one unified. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY5As-RP1MM&t=2m5s

I read more than you think:
Jezter13 wrote:I want to get rid of the amendments made to the constitution that have ruined the country for nearly 100 years.

Now it's unclear how many amendments you want to remove from the Constitution, but considering only 10 are the sacred Bill of Rights and there are 27 of them total, it's a fair guess that it would be a significant chunk. Seems a bit crazy that you can't remember what you said on the same thread and page.

And I don't believe in unlimited totalitarian government, but simply that the federal government should supersede states trying to make up their own stuff in direct conflict with federal laws. The feds passed a law a few years back stating that salaried workers making under ~$44K a year would have to be paid overtime in order to stop companies from making them work 70-80 hours a week for peanuts, but states like Texas suspended the implementation of that law which affected some of my coworkers. You might call that slavery which the federal government was trying to stop but basically any state, per your ideal very limited/weak federal government, can just say screw that law and ignore it. That seems wrong to me.

At least you weren't overly insulting this time.

Just because you keep repeating your lie, it doesn't make it a fact. I never said I wanted to take away any part of the constitution. That's for you and your dumb assed idea that terrorists and what the second amendment states is a problem. "Shall not infringe." Open carry is what the founding fathers intended. It's how they lived.

Also, I stated the amendments and last 100 years. That's the answer. Not the first amendments, known as the Bill of Rights. I made it a point to say the amendments and last 100 years. I know your liberal arts degree didn't teach you about context but there it is, spelled out for your dumb ass.

And you can call me a conservative. That's fine. You don't understand your constitutional rights and you haven't read the founding documents. You have never read books of The Framers.

You are a faggot. Nothing more. Nothing less. A limp wristed twit that believes in a police state in lieu of your personal freedoms. Funny, you haven't moved to Venezuela, China, Iran, Cuba or any place like that. Why not?

This is why no one takes you seriously. "Peer reviewed?" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... apers.html

Like it means anything, faggot.

I hope you enjoy your shitty and scared life. Sitting in your lonely little bunker hoping you don't get sicky-poo and thinking that guys with guns are out to get you.

Funny, the only person with their fake Tin Thor Helmet happens to be you. Speaking of which, found you.. see picture attached. :ROFL2.
adventuresinbabysitting4.jpg

Also, you believe in the federal government? Here, the 10th amendment, faggot. You should stick to reading your tranny instructions or whatever you read.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Everything you said is the antithesis of freedom and is absolutely about totalitarianism. You're taking the state, the people who dwell in it, out of the equation. Again, you just regurgitate shit and can't critically think.

Was easier to post in one thread than two. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23060&start=20
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 7th, 2020, 12:36 am

Jezter13 wrote:Just because you keep repeating your lie, it doesn't make it a fact. I never said I wanted to take away any part of the constitution. That's for you and your dumb assed idea that terrorists and what the second amendment states is a problem. "Shall not infringe." Open carry is what the founding fathers intended. It's how they lived.

Also, I stated the amendments and last 100 years. That's the answer. Not the first amendments, known as the Bill of Rights. I made it a point to say the amendments and last 100 years. I know your liberal arts degree didn't teach you about context but there it is, spelled out for your dumb ass.

And you can call me a conservative. That's fine. You don't understand your constitutional rights and you haven't read the founding documents. You have never read books of The Framers.

You are a faggot. Nothing more. Nothing less. A limp wristed twit that believes in a police state in lieu of your personal freedoms. Funny, you haven't moved to Venezuela, China, Iran, Cuba or any place like that. Why not?

This is why no one takes you seriously. "Peer reviewed?" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... apers.html

Like it means anything, faggot.

I hope you enjoy your shitty and scared life. Sitting in your lonely little bunker hoping you don't get sicky-poo and thinking that guys with guns are out to get you.

Funny, the only person with their fake Tin Thor Helmet happens to be you. Speaking of which, found you.. see picture attached. :ROFL2.
adventuresinbabysitting4.jpg

Also, you believe in the federal government? Here, the 10th amendment, faggot. You should stick to reading your tranny instructions or whatever you read.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Everything you said is the antithesis of freedom and is absolutely about totalitarianism. You're taking the state, the people who dwell in it, out of the equation. Again, you just regurgitate shit and can't critically think.

Was easier to post in one thread than two. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23060&start=20

You just said you wanted to take away parts of the Constitution and then you say you didn't? Wow, you really are off your rocker. Thanks for proving me right yet again.You don't even know what you're talking about. I guess it comes with being uneducated. :dunno I have a STEM degree, not a liberal arts degree, but I doubt you understand the difference.

Most if not all amendments to the Constitution have affected life in the U.S. in the past 100 years. You didn't state clearly what you meant (hence the "not exactly clear"). But there have been amendments to the Constitution since then. And they are parts of the Constitution, no matter how much you seem to think otherwise and contradict yourself. And if you could read, you'd realize that the 10th Amendment says what it says: that powers not delegated to the federal government is up to the states or the people. That doesn't mean the federal government is powerless. I'm pretty sure members of Congress and the Senate are still elected by the people. Even POTUS is still, indirectly, elected by the people residing in states. You act like there's some 51st superstate that has all the power in the federal government, or that the officials working in D.C. aren't elected by citizens of states (directly or indirectly) (and there are a few other territories with limited representatives in D.C.).

The Founding Fathers couldn't dream up being in a world like today where guns can shoot hundreds of rounds a minute, the Internet exists, and computers control so many things. Open carry meant a gun with one shot that could possibly be fired twice a minute, if that, and wasn't nearly as accurate or deadly. I'd love to see the automatic rifles from the 1780s that the Founding Fathers carried and figured every citizen should have the right to have and use. Amendments can be effectively repealed and nullified, too, so even if I quote the 18th Amendment, it doesn't mean it holds any water. Do you adhere to the Articles of Confederation, too?

The predictable projections are pretty laughable. It must suck to be an outcast even among outcasts. I can still have civil conversations with people with differing ideals. You can't. Have fun being a self-loathing paranoid little man without the knowledge to talk about things which you find to be so important and getting dressed down routinely by someone you find to be soft and ignorant.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion