Impeachment time.

Moderator: JdPat04

Impeachment time.

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 11th, 2019, 10:12 am

Get ready for it. The republicans will pussy out to the Dems and allow it. Stay tuned. And we the people will do nothing but bitch about it on Facebook. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7792
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 11th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Dems have the majority in the House, so impeachment is all but guaranteed.

Dems need 20 Republicans in the Senate to actually remove Trump from office. Never gonna happen, and everyone knows it.

When Bill Clinton left office, he admitted to being guilty of both perjury and obstruction of justice (to avoid future legal issues). Can you guess how many Democrat senators found him guilty of perjury and obstruction? Zero... and zero.

Besides, the impeachment case is even weaker than the Russiagate case, and we can all see where that DNC self-inflicted disaster ended up. :dog


Between "peach mints" (opposed by both independents and swing state voters) and anointing Fauxcahontas as Hillary 2.0 (she trails Trump in all swing states), I get the feeling that Dems are trying to lose 2020 on purpose, in hopes that the economy will tank before 2024 (actually a good bet, considering centuries of US economic cycles) so they can blame it on a Republican president (because they know voters are stupid and will likely buy this... again).

:rant
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64054
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 11th, 2019, 8:51 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Dems have the majority in the House, so impeachment is all but guaranteed.

Dems need 20 Republicans in the Senate to actually remove Trump from office. Never gonna happen, and everyone knows it.

When Bill Clinton left office, he admitted to being guilty of both perjury and obstruction of justice (to avoid future legal issues). Can you guess how many Democrat senators found him guilty of perjury and obstruction? Zero... and zero.

Besides, the impeachment case is even weaker than the Russiagate case, and we can all see where that DNC self-inflicted disaster ended up. :dog


Between "peach mints" (opposed by both independents and swing state voters) and anointing Fauxcahontas as Hillary 2.0 (she trails Trump in all swing states), I get the feeling that Dems are trying to lose 2020 on purpose, in hopes that the economy will tank before 2024 (actually a good bet, considering centuries of US economic cycles) so they can blame it on a Republican president (because they know voters are stupid and will likely buy this... again).

:rant

We’ll see. It’s questionable how many repugs still have a grudge after Trump trashed them in the 2016 primaries. And I don’t see the economy slowing down anytime soon.
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7792
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 11th, 2019, 11:43 pm

We're talking about 38% of Senate Republicans turning on him... after 0% of House Republicans did. You've got Romney ...and maybe 2 or 3 others, assuming the Dems come up with 1000x more evidence than they have now.

The economy always looks like it will keep improving, until it doesn't.
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64054
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 13th, 2019, 12:52 am

The Shiff show begins...
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7792
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 13th, 2019, 5:11 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:The Shiff show begins...


Wake me from my coma when it's over. :yawn
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64054
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby CraigKressel » November 14th, 2019, 6:49 pm

When are they going to name the actual high crime, state the law that was violated and the evidence of that law being violated like a typical court case would and then allow his defense to counter the evidence?

The whole point of this fake trial is just to continue stalling and investigating and trying to use the media to tarnish Trump for another year in hopes to win 2020 because all their candidates suck. They will wait until a few days before the election to send it to the senate if they do or wait until just after if they win the senate to do it so they can continue this bullshit show in the senate.
CraigKressel
 
Posts: 7850
Joined: November 8th, 2013, 4:15 pm
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 14th, 2019, 7:58 pm

Why am I not surprised a day after the Shiff show we have a school shooting in Cali. Coincidence?
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7792
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 14th, 2019, 8:58 pm

CraigKressel wrote:When are they going to name the actual high crime, state the law that was violated and the evidence of that law being violated like a typical court case would and then allow his defense to counter the evidence?

The whole point of this fake trial is just to continue stalling and investigating and trying to use the media to tarnish Trump for another year in hopes to win 2020 because all their candidates suck. They will wait until a few days before the election to send it to the senate if they do or wait until just after if they win the senate to do it so they can continue this bullshit show in the senate.


Can't you see? He's calling for an investigation into Biden, which will (somehow) help him in the general election against Liz Warren! :mad

Investigating Biden's extortion of Ukraine (which Biden has admitted to, on camera) is extortion!

Investigating the DNC working with Ukraine to influence the 2016 election (which Ukraine has admitted to) is going to influence the 2018 election!

Not withholding military aid while asking for Ukraine to say they are investigating 2016 corruption and Biden, which Ukraine never did, is a quid pro quo!... or extortion!... or bribery! It should be noted that the Obama administration denied Ukraine military aid while RUSSIA was walking all over them (remember the hot mike: "I'll have more flexibility after the election").

Releasing transcripts of the phone conversation that started this who charade is OBSTRUCTION! Meanwhile, all of the BOMBSHELLS coming out are "someone told me that someone told them that someone overheard Trump saying he wanted investigations into Burisma and 2016 election meddling". This, of course, is in the fucking transcript. :ROFL


If you don't see the OBVIOUS HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS, you must be a racist, alt-right, white nationalist, xenophobic, homophobic, manspreading, transphobic, fascist, nazi controlled by Putin! Or a bot! :mad Or maybe the daily gaslighting by the DNC media just isn't working anymore... :dunno
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64054
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 15th, 2019, 7:57 pm

Tweeting "mean" things about a "witness" who didn't actually witness anything is now witness tampering? :ROFL

I honestly thought the Democrats would have more than this.
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64054
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 28th, 2019, 12:56 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Tweeting "mean" things about a "witness" who didn't actually witness anything is now witness tampering? :ROFL

I honestly thought the Democrats would have more than this.

Is this in the past and just another failure?
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7792
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 18th, 2019, 2:46 pm

Happy Peach Mint Day! :chewy

Thousands of blue hairs, incels, male feminists, white black supremacists, and people suffering from gender dysphoria will be out screaming at the sky today in hopes of saving our democracy... by supporting the partisan attempt to remove our democratically elected President from office. :crazy
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64054
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 5th, 2020, 9:20 pm

Well the Dems failed again. What’s next? Civil war? Who’s going to fight for these idiots.
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7792
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 6th, 2020, 3:31 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Happy Peach Mint Day! :chewy

Thousands of blue hairs, incels, male feminists, white black supremacists, and people suffering from gender dysphoria will be out screaming at the sky today in hopes of saving our democracy... by supporting the partisan attempt to remove our democratically elected President from office. :crazy

He was elected by a republican system (the EC), not a democratic system (the popular vote).

Funnily enough Trump is a demagogue. The fact that some people think he's a good leader is astounding, but that's what happens when you don't have a half-decent education and live in shitholes whose only sign of civilization is a Dollar General.
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9518
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 6th, 2020, 9:52 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Happy Peach Mint Day! :chewy

Thousands of blue hairs, incels, male feminists, white black supremacists, and people suffering from gender dysphoria will be out screaming at the sky today in hopes of saving our democracy... by supporting the partisan attempt to remove our democratically elected President from office. :crazy

He was elected by a republican system (the EC), not a democratic system (the popular vote).

Funnily enough Trump is a demagogue. The fact that some people think he's a good leader is astounding, but that's what happens when you don't have a half-decent education and live in shitholes whose only sign of civilization is a Dollar General.

Dude go sit down. Democrats can’t even rig a primary caucus yet you expect them to run a country. Good luck with a faggot as democratic candidate. Now go make me a sammich and get a job.
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7792
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 6th, 2020, 5:13 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Happy Peach Mint Day! :chewy

Thousands of blue hairs, incels, male feminists, white black supremacists, and people suffering from gender dysphoria will be out screaming at the sky today in hopes of saving our democracy... by supporting the partisan attempt to remove our democratically elected President from office. :crazy

He was elected by a republican system (the EC), not a democratic system (the popular vote).

Funnily enough Trump is a demagogue. The fact that some people think he's a good leader is astounding, but that's what happens when you don't have a half-decent education and live in shitholes whose only sign of civilization is a Dollar General.


My investments sure like him, as does my take home pay. Hasn't started any stupid wars. I don't really care about the dumb shit he says on Twitter.

Who do you think will emerge victorious from the DNC clown car, and do you think they have a chance in hell of defeating the Orange Cheeto? The impeachment disaster certainly won't help. Nor will this: https://news.gallup.com/poll/284033/ame ... mixed.aspx

There must be a really big Dollar General in San Francisco, America's biggest shithole (literally). I wonder what income inequality is like there... :thought
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64054
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 7th, 2020, 5:08 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Happy Peach Mint Day! :chewy

Thousands of blue hairs, incels, male feminists, white black supremacists, and people suffering from gender dysphoria will be out screaming at the sky today in hopes of saving our democracy... by supporting the partisan attempt to remove our democratically elected President from office. :crazy

He was elected by a republican system (the EC), not a democratic system (the popular vote).

Funnily enough Trump is a demagogue. The fact that some people think he's a good leader is astounding, but that's what happens when you don't have a half-decent education and live in shitholes whose only sign of civilization is a Dollar General.


My investments sure like him, as does my take home pay. Hasn't started any stupid wars. I don't really care about the dumb shit he says on Twitter.

Who do you think will emerge victorious from the DNC clown car, and do you think they have a chance in hell of defeating the Orange Cheeto? The impeachment disaster certainly won't help. Nor will this: https://news.gallup.com/poll/284033/ame ... mixed.aspx

DNC = Do Not Care. Might as well get hyped about high school juniors soft-committing to FSU.
There must be a really big Dollar General in San Francisco, America's biggest shithole (literally). I wonder what income inequality is like there... :thought

Nah, Georgia's bigger. SF also has, you know, things that are cool to look at, a decent history, wasn't systematically destroyed by one old white guy, a public education system that isn't a complete joke, isn't only useful as a Delta hub, etc. I mean I guess Jawja has cotton, really old gas stations, and southern hospitality, but that's not a Georgia exclusive.

I mean even if you count the freakazoid trannies in SF and general CA wackos, it's still not as bad as Jawja. At least you can drive a few MPH over the speed limit there without dirty cops lying and extorting money from you because the 95% of the southern half is Dawg-shit poor.

Steve Jobs was born in SF and Bill Gates was born in WA. The only reason you're on this site is because of the lefties you hate innovated and created computer technology while the conservatives are wishing they still had the typewriter or earlier.
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9518
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby ericberry14 » February 7th, 2020, 11:44 am

Bruh you are in denial if you don’t think SF is shit. Cali in general is a fuckin joke. Let’s start the race war already
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40104
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 447 times
Been thanked: 591 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 7th, 2020, 2:31 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:DNC = Do Not Care. Might as well get hyped about high school juniors soft-committing to FSU.

So, none? I would agree.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Nah, Georgia's bigger. SF also has, you know, things that are cool to look at...

Doesn't matter, unless you like the smell of shit. The city reeked of shit years before everyone started shitting in the streets because of their issue with low-flow toilet mandates (which they fixed with bleach... how environmental!)

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:a decent history

Earthquakes are fun.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:wasn't systematically destroyed by one old white guy

It's currently being destroyed by whoever runs that shithole.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:a public education system that isn't a complete joke

I assume you don't have kids. Sending them to roll around with trannies in the library time does not appeal to me. Also, my friend who lives out there had her 2nd grade daughter interrogated, then she was interrogated... because her daughter had a fucking birthmark (they thought it was a bruise). As a whole, GA's schools are shit, but I went to one well above the national average. Besides, our national public education system has been in decline since the federal government took over. And common core? :facepalm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:isn't only useful as a Delta hub, etc.

Yes, it's useful for scoring heroin and smelling shit.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I mean I guess Jawja has cotton, really old gas stations, and southern hospitality, but that's not a Georgia exclusive.

Have you been to GA north of Macon since 1950? If so, you just sound ignorant.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I mean even if you count the freakazoid trannies in SF and general CA wackos, it's still not as bad as Jawja.

Yeah, I'll pass.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:At least you can drive a few MPH over the speed limit there without dirty cops lying and extorting money from you because the 95% of the southern half is Dawg-shit poor.

Don't be a bitch. According to everyone who has moved here, people in GA drive faster than anywhere else. The speed limit is 55 on 285 (now 65 in some places, I think), and everyone goes 75-80. Bumblefuck towns have to get creative to bring in money, but it's the same everywhere.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Steve Jobs was born in SF and Bill Gates was born in WA. The only reason you're on this site is because of the lefties you hate innovated and created computer technology while the conservatives are wishing they still had the typewriter or earlier.

Who told you I hate Steve Jobs or Bill Gates, or are you just making shit up to make yourself feel better? Which conservatives want to go back to the typewriter? Are you okay?
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64054
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 7th, 2020, 4:46 pm

While some continue to wallow in their Chicken Little dystopian fantasies, news in the real world just keeps getting better and better. :2thumbs

https://news.gallup.com/poll/284264/rec ... ances.aspx

If it ain't broke...
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64054
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests

cron