Met a really nice Trump supporter today

Moderator: JdPat04

Met a really nice Trump supporter today

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 26th, 2019, 10:44 pm

Two of them, actually. A couple from Alabama. Really nice folks, although they did say some thing like "The instructions should only be in English."

The dude was like 12th generation American: his ancestors were in North America since the 1700s. Both were Bama fans first, FSU fans second.

/nobodycares
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Met a really nice Trump supporter today

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 27th, 2019, 10:52 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Two of them, actually. A couple from Alabama. Really nice folks, although they did say some thing like "The instructions should only be in English."

The dude was like 12th generation American: his ancestors were in North America since the 1700s. Both were Bama fans first, FSU fans second.

/nobodycares

Glad to hear you got out of your parents basement. :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2019, 5:04 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Two of them, actually. A couple from Alabama. Really nice folks, although they did say some thing like "The instructions should only be in English."

/nobodycares

Roll Noles
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 29th, 2019, 1:10 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:

/nobodycares

The light really hurt my eyes at first. :scared

JdPat04 wrote:Roll Noles

Some FSU fans started saying "Roll Tribe" a few years ago. It still makes me mentally vomit. "Go Noles" or "Scalp 'em" are fine, but quit stealing other teams' stuff. I still get mad when I see people doing the upside-down U for "F*ck Miami." Be better than that, dang it. I'm even nice to UF fans when they come to Doak.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 29th, 2019, 8:42 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

/nobodycares

The light really hurt my eyes at first. :scared

JdPat04 wrote:Roll Noles

Some FSU fans started saying "Roll Tribe" a few years ago. It still makes me mentally vomit. "Go Noles" or "Scalp 'em" are fine, but quit stealing other teams' stuff. I still get mad when I see people doing the upside-down U for "F*ck Miami." Be better than that, dang it. I'm even nice to UF fans when they come to Doak.

RaiderNoles was CrimsonRaider... maybe he started Roll Tribe :thought
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 30th, 2019, 9:34 pm

Saw a sociopathic Trump supporter today. It's one thing to hold a dead deer, but a dead pigeon?
#WarEagle

:facepalm2 at putting this shit in a public profile. Hat is fugly, too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 31st, 2019, 4:51 am

I think that’s a dove and I know they are delicious.

If it had been a pigeon then I’d be against it, as I don’t think you should kill unless eating the animal or protecting yourself.

[ img ]
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » July 31st, 2019, 3:15 pm

That’s a ridiculous picture regardless. Anyone with half a brain cell could kill birds with shotguns. Nothing about it is sport. Shoot them with rifles if you have to be a psychopath and kill small animals. Killing things with shotguns is too easy to be considered sport IMO
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 1st, 2019, 3:13 am

JdPat04 wrote:I think that's a dove and I know they are delicious.

Thanks for the info. Still seems messed up, like taking a selfie with a cow at a slaughterhouse.
ericberry14 wrote:That’s a ridiculous picture regardless. Anyone with half a brain cell could kill birds with shotguns. Nothing about it is sport. Shoot them with rifles if you have to be a psychopath and kill small animals. Killing things with shotguns is too easy to be considered sport IMO

It just makes my stomach turn when I see a dead animal being displayed as a trophy. I mean I'm okay with stuff like a bull skull or probably a fish due to overexposure to that stuff. The ones of deer and birds get to me more probably because they aren't normally a threat to humans.

It seems almost seems cruel to be just holding an animal you killed and smiling like you're taking a picture with a friend. You just ended its life. Can't you just eat it and be done with it? Or just take a picture of the meat when you've cooked it. Like JD, I'm cool if you're going to eat it, but killing animals for sport is just something I can't get behind.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 4th, 2019, 10:08 pm

ericberry14 wrote:That’s a ridiculous picture regardless. Anyone with half a brain cell could kill birds with shotguns. Nothing about it is sport. Shoot them with rifles if you have to be a psychopath and kill small animals. Killing things with shotguns is too easy to be considered sport IMO

If you are eating them then it’s not. Killing anything without intentions of eating it, sparing it pain, or self defense is shitty. Eating the animal is not though unless you are vegan. Are you vegan?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby sellular1 » August 5th, 2019, 1:14 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:I think that's a dove and I know they are delicious.

Thanks for the info. Still seems messed up, like taking a selfie with a cow at a slaughterhouse.

It just makes my stomach turn when I see a dead animal being displayed as a trophy. I mean I'm okay with stuff like a bull skull or probably a fish due to overexposure to that stuff. The ones of deer and birds get to me more probably because they aren't normally a threat to humans.

It seems almost seems cruel to be just holding an animal you killed and smiling like you're taking a picture with a friend. You just ended its life. Can't you just eat it and be done with it? Or just take a picture of the meat when you've cooked it. Like JD, I'm cool if you're going to eat it, but killing animals for sport is just something I can't get behind.

You sound like a triggered snowflake puzzy.
sellular1

Team Logo:
USF Bulls

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 15th, 2019, 11:33 pm

sellular1 wrote:You sound like a triggered snowflake puzzy.

I do get triggered by stuff like that.
It's like how most people get outraged if they see someone punch a dog in a movie but if they punch another human being it's fine.

When I think about how these animals are (very likely) just minding their own business and then they get shot and displayed for (probably) no good reason, yeah, I get upset. I don't even go fishing anymore but when I used to go with my dad we'd either eat the fish if it were big enough or throw it back. No wall mounts or crap like that.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 16th, 2019, 4:01 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
sellular1 wrote:You sound like a triggered snowflake puzzy.

I do get triggered by stuff like that.
It's like how most people get outraged if they see someone punch a dog in a movie but if they punch another human being it's fine.

When I think about how these animals are (very likely) just minding their own business and then they get shot and displayed for (probably) no good reason, yeah, I get upset. I don't even go fishing anymore but when I used to go with my dad we'd either eat the fish if it were big enough or throw it back. No wall mounts or crap like that.

Most taxidermy of fish are replicas. I didn’t know that for the longest but they take the measurements and shit and then make a fake fish from it. It might be the same way for other animals as well.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion