R fucking Kelly

Moderator: JdPat04

R fucking Kelly

Postby ericberry14 » March 9th, 2019, 2:41 pm

I don’t follow anything on twitters or Facebook so not sure what all is out there but I’m sure everyone has seen at least bits of the freak out interview. I had the tv on last night and didn’t care to change the channel after the local news so it came on with some more of his interview... here is what I found extremely interesting/hilarious

There is a part where gayle king brings up the fact that most people in Hollywood or entertainment go their entire careers without being accused of pedophilia and r Kelly’s response was “and you don’t find that strange!?” :shock :biglol :ROFL2 I couldn’t believe it.... she was just like uhhhh no and he was pretty adamant about that seems strange but they just moved on and said nothing about it. To me that’s absolute proof he’s guilty as fuck. He thinks it’s strange not everyone gets accused of banging children :wtf
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: R fucking Kelly

Postby ericberry14 » March 9th, 2019, 2:42 pm

Oh he’s also dumb as fuck and is probably a hard sneeze away from being declared brain dead
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » March 9th, 2019, 4:20 pm

A new interview or something old? Haven’t seen anything new yet but I watched the surviving r Kelly and that shit was fucked up.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 9th, 2019, 4:21 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Oh he’s also dumb as fuck and is probably a hard sneeze away from being declared brain dead

All the people still supporting him are even dumber
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion