Fuck Spiderman Into the Spiderverse

Moderator: JdPat04

Fuck Spiderman Into the Spiderverse

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 2nd, 2019, 10:13 pm

I didn't like it because the presentation is blurry and I had to leave twice to make sure the 2D movie wasn't in 3D... because it was that blurry.

That fact ruined the entire movie, which had a good premise and seemingly a good plot, minus the "let's make them minorities because we need minorities in movies" angle.
Original:
Spoiler:
Fuck this blurry piece of shit. I am at the movir right now and I had to check twice that ot wasn't 3D, meaning I missed shit because thos shit is so fucking annoying. Fucking LGBTQ SJW shit with Spiderwoman dyke and fucking black Mexican Spiderboy. Fucking fuck. :blowup

I was so mad I was on my phone during a movie, something I hate when people do. I did my best to obscure the screen from all 6 other people in the theater.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Fuck Spiderman Into the Spiderverse

Postby ericberry14 » March 3rd, 2019, 11:47 am

So Spider-Man is black now or some shit?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Fuck Spiderman Into the Spiderverse

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 3rd, 2019, 8:15 pm

ericberry14 wrote:So Spider-Man is black now or some shit?

Kind of. They went the "alternate universes" route and there's Spiderkid (the new Spiderman after the Spiderman of that universe died), Spiderman alt, Spiderpig (not joking), Spiderwoman (Gwen Stacy alt), Spiderman Noir (Nic Cage), and Japanese anime Spiderbot.

This explains it better than I can: https://rogersmovienation.com/2018/12/0 ... iderverse/
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion