So the Oscars got what they wanted.

Moderator: JdPat04

So the Oscars got what they wanted.

Postby FSUKW » February 25th, 2019, 11:52 pm

Added more black members per the outrage.

and the Oscar goes to.......a lot of black people.

Spike Lee is soooooooo racist it’s not even funny.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: So the Oscars got what they wanted.

Postby FSUKW » February 25th, 2019, 11:53 pm

Did not watch.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 26th, 2019, 12:58 am

FSUKW wrote:Did not watch.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 26th, 2019, 3:59 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Did not watch.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 26th, 2019, 4:29 pm

I think wrestling and football are about the only thing that comes on tv that I watch anymore.

Game of Thrones will be the other.

Other than that it’s just repeats of The Office, Always Sunny, The Wire, and other stuff like that.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » February 26th, 2019, 9:29 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I think wrestling and football are about the only thing that comes on tv that I watch anymore.

Other than that it’s just repeats of The Office, Always Sunny, The Wire, and other stuff like that.

We just entered the world of Roku. Pretty cool. Just watched 2 seasons of Ozark.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » February 26th, 2019, 9:34 pm

It's all just funny.

Black community to the Academy: "Oscars are racist, not enough black winners"

Academy: "OK, we have added more black voters"

Awards Ceremony: Lots of black winners

Black community to the Academy: "Thank you now it's fair"

Non Black Community: " :wtf "

If you loaded up the academy with children under the age of 10, you would have winners under the age of 10. I cannot watch these shitty liberal award shows. Haven't seen one in over 15 years.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 26th, 2019, 9:52 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:I think wrestling and football are about the only thing that comes on tv that I watch anymore.

We just entered the world of Roku. Pretty cool. Just watched 2 seasons of Ozark.

I have Hulu and pay like $12 for everything except GoT. They offer live tv which gives me CFB that I buy during the season for around $40 then I cancel it again. I share Hulu with my bro and he shares Netflix with me. I watch the office on Netflix and just recently watched Umbrella Academy but yeah, cheap streaming for me. If it wasn’t for Hulu offering Raw, Smackdown, and NXT then I wouldn’t need it either.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » February 27th, 2019, 12:16 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I have Hulu and pay like $12 for everything except GoT. They offer live tv which gives me CFB that I buy during the season for around $40 then I cancel it again. I share Hulu with my bro and he shares Netflix with me. I watch the office on Netflix and just recently watched Umbrella Academy but yeah, cheap streaming for me. If it wasn’t for Hulu offering Raw, Smackdown, and NXT then I wouldn’t need it either.

Go see Fighting With My Family. It’s a good wrestling movie. Based on a true story (about Paige and her family).

Apparently Paige is a huge whore also. Has a bunch of sex tapes out.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 27th, 2019, 12:37 am

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Go see Fighting With My Family. It’s a good wrestling movie. Based on a true story (about Paige and her family).

I could’ve seen it before it was released up here in DC. Had an invite to an early release but I don’t like going to things like that because of my anxiety. I’ve followed it all along, she has a sex tape with Xavier Woods who is still in the wWE and a former wrestler. She was engaged to former wwe champ and tna champ Alberto Del Rio a few years ago when that tape was released. They had a shitty relationship and luckily it ended before one or both got badly hurt in real life. I don’t know what he does now he was fired from both promotions.

She was an amazing wrestler though. Ducking sucks she had to retire.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » February 27th, 2019, 1:13 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I could’ve seen it before it was released up here in DC. Had an invite to an early release but I don’t like going to things like that because of my anxiety. I’ve followed it all along, she has a sex tape with Xavier Woods who is still in the wWE and a former wrestler. She was engaged to former wwe champ and tna champ Alberto Del Rio a few years ago when that tape was released. They had a shitty relationship and luckily it ended before one or both got badly hurt in real life. I don’t know what he does now he was fired from both promotions.

She’s on video with more than one dude.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 27th, 2019, 5:01 am

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

She’s on video with more than one dude.

Xavier Woods - Real Name Austin Watson

[ img ]

And

Brad Maddox - real name Tyler Klutz

[ img ]
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » February 27th, 2019, 8:38 pm

Post the chick, not the dudes!

LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 27th, 2019, 9:25 pm

FSUKW wrote:Post the chick, not the dudes!

LOL

She’s good looking but not the one I’d post out of the women wrestlers if I were to post.

Becky Lynch
[ img ]

Liv Morgan

[ img ]

Mandy Rose
[ img ]

Alexa Bliss
[ img ]
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » February 28th, 2019, 10:49 am

The old wrestling chicks were by far hotter. Not as good in the ring but who gives a fuuuuuuuck about that. Show tits and ass or go away :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to General Discussion