Democrats vs Democrats

Moderator: JdPat04

Democrats vs Democrats

Postby JdPat04 » February 6th, 2019, 2:20 am

Can’t remember what all has been discussed and where.

So we have

Northam in black face or kkk hood who apologizes for it. He then denies it was him BUT says he dressed in blackface for Michael Jackson atleast once. (He was also going to try to moonwalk at his press conference until his wife stopped him)

Out comes sexual assault allegations against the black democratic Lt Gv of Va. he fires back that Northam leaked it.

Round 2.

Bernie Sanders is giving his own response so democrats are pissed at him for taking away from Kamala Harris.

Round 3

Liam Neeson admits that he had a loved one raped by a black person. After it happened he was consumed by rage and wanted to fight a black person and get revenge. He didn’t, he feels bad. Now he’s evil.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Democrats vs Democrats

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 6th, 2019, 2:39 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Can’t remember what all has been discussed and where.

So we have

Northam in black face or kkk hood who apologizes for it. He then denies it was him BUT says he dressed in blackface for Michael Jackson atleast once. (He was also going to try to moonwalk at his press conference until his wife stopped him)

Out comes sexual assault allegations against the black democratic Lt Gv of Va. he fires back that Northam leaked it.

Round 2.

Bernie Sanders is giving his own response so democrats are pissed at him for taking away from Kamala Harris.

Round 3

Liam Neeson admits that he had a loved one raped by a black person. After it happened he was consumed by rage and wanted to fight a black person and get revenge. He didn’t, he feels bad. Now he’s evil.

I don't think the VA Gov thing is that big of a deal. Bad optics, sure, but that doesn't make him a racist. He's probably a racist though. :dog

Stacey Abrams gave the official Dem SOTU response, not Cameltoe Harris.

Liam is a fucking idiot. If someone I care about was raped, I would want to hunt them down and torture them Se7en-style. I might even go after their family. But to want to fight some random person of their race? That's textbook racism.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 6th, 2019, 3:19 pm

1. I agree that what Northam did in his yearbook isn’t a big deal now BUT with how he has handled this makes it a bigger deal. Also I’d like to see his statements (if there are any) on any kind of republicans facing these situations. What were his thoughts on Kavanaughs yearbook? If he thought K’s yearbook was something bad then his is something bad. Hold them to the same standards they hold republicans.

2. I saw the pic in the article of her but for some reason it said Harris. My bad.

3. I have overreacted about groups and it’s not race related. If a catholic priest raped my son I’d look for any catholic priest to beat the fuck out of probably. I’m sure Liam would have too. I don’t think it was just because it was a black person. Same as if it would’ve been a white person he still would’ve wanted revenge. Is that racism?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 6th, 2019, 3:44 pm

JdPat04 wrote:3. I have overreacted about groups and it’s not race related. If a catholic priest raped my son I’d look for any catholic priest to beat the fuck out of probably. I’m sure Liam would have too. I don’t think it was just because it was a black person. Same as if it would’ve been a white person he still would’ve wanted revenge. Is that racism?

If a white person wanted to beat up a white person because a white person wronged them, is that racism? I don't know, but it's ignorant. He could just go all Fight Club and beat himself up.

When an individual does something, the individual should be held accountable. I'm sure the black guy in question falls into other categories as well. If he's short, do you go after short people? If he's a Lakers fan, do you go after Lakers fans? If he's a member of PETA, do you go after PETA members? If he was wearing a green shirt, do you go after people wearing green shirts? I don't understand you and Liam's logic. What would you do if you were wronged by a scrawny-ass, pot-smoking, fish-molesting, conservative Bama fan? :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 6th, 2019, 8:11 pm

When people see Bama fan kills auburn neighbor then yes they judge Bama fans, not people wearing blue jeans.

Or rednecks, white trash, or black people.

We don’t judge people for green shirts so that shits just stupid. People who wear green shirts aren’t built into stereotypes of being more violent or raping little boys (catholic priests) so trying to conflate those two are ignorant.

While it’s wrong to do it, and stupid, that’s what happens when bad things happen. When we get uncontrollably anger then we are known to do ignorant things. Ignorant doesn’t mean you’re racist.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 6th, 2019, 8:35 pm

Update on VA:
Gov - still in deep shit
Lt Gov - Justin Fairfax said “fuck that bitch” as he tried to discredit his accuser during a private meeting Monday night :shock: , and the accuser (hardcore DEM, by the way) has taken on Christine Ford's law firm and issued a statement: https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1 ... 98/photo/1
VA AG (3rd in line for Gov) - has ALSO admitted to wearing blackface in the 80's: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/virginia ... 06687.html

VA is reaching OH/FL levels of crazy! :ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 6th, 2019, 9:51 pm

Spoiler:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 6th, 2019, 9:57 pm

Yeah forgot she had hired Fords attorney. Makes me believe her less.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 7th, 2019, 9:19 pm

Is it to soon to paint my face black and post a selfie on social media? Asking for a friend. :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 7th, 2019, 10:02 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Is it to soon to paint my face black and post a selfie on social media? Asking for a friend. :dog

Is your friend a flaming liberal named Jimmy? Does he have a late night talk show? That narrows it down to two...
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 7th, 2019, 10:15 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Is it to soon to paint my face black and post a selfie on social media? Asking for a friend. :dog

Is your friend a flaming liberal named Jimmy? Does he have a late night talk show? That narrows it down to two...

I’m just hoping a social media trend gets started. :twisted:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » February 8th, 2019, 1:10 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:

Elizabeth Warren is accused of wearing Pale Face

Joy behar admitted to dressing as a black woman for a Halloween costume

Megyn Kelly was fired for asking if it was done in a “respectful way” as in how Behar done it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion