A week in Kissimmee FL

Moderator: JdPat04

A week in Kissimmee FL

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 30th, 2019, 10:10 pm

Spoiler:
what a shit hole

Worst traffic ever. And I thought Charlotte was bad. :facepalm
Every restaurant is filthy. And do people even speak English in this shit hole town? :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: A week in Kissimmee FL

Postby FSUKW » January 30th, 2019, 11:45 pm

It is a low rent, tourism infested, gang riddled area I stay away from.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 30th, 2019, 11:59 pm

FSUKW wrote:It is a low rent, tourism infested, gang riddled area I stay away from.

I could see the tourism here off of 192. The pay is worth it and it beats driving I-4 back to PC everyday. I’m gone on Friday.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » January 31st, 2019, 11:39 am

Kissimmee isnt really touristy anymore.

In Miami, Hialeah was taken over by Cubans as was the area that became little Havana, and Kissimmee is what that was now for Puerto Ricans.

It's been a mass migration from the northern part of America to this place and after the hurricane, they were transplanted there. That's also why Killum was pushing to bring them over and place them there.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby CraigKressel » January 31st, 2019, 4:10 pm

Yea I stayed in Orlando a year ago for a week I fucking hated it cause of the traffic and road construction.

People there drive fucking insane too, its crazy cause I am usually the fastest driver around me and they were flying by me at like 15mph plus my speed.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 31st, 2019, 11:30 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Yea I stayed in Orlando a year ago for a week I fucking hated it cause of the traffic and road construction.

People there drive fucking insane too, its crazy cause I am usually the fastest driver around me and they were flying by me at like 15mph plus my speed.

It takes 30 minutes to drive 5 miles in this town. And I thought the street lights were retarded in Daytona. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » February 1st, 2019, 1:14 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Yea I stayed in Orlando a year ago for a week I fucking hated it cause of the traffic and road construction.

It takes 30 minutes to drive 5 miles in this town. And I thought the street lights were retarded in Daytona. :facepalm

Been here 13 years. Never taken me 30 minutes to go 5 miles. I-4 is bad at rush hour but so is most major roads in most major cities. I just got back from Miami. Nothing tops I-95 as bad traffic goes.

To CK, yea driving is nuts because so many tourist. Nobody stops at stop signs, stop lights, everybody speeds.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » February 1st, 2019, 11:30 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Been here 13 years. Never taken me 30 minutes to go 5 miles. I-4 is bad at rush hour but so is most major roads in most major cities. I just got back from Miami. Nothing tops I-95 as bad traffic goes.

To CK, yea driving is nuts because so many tourist. Nobody stops at stop signs, stop lights, everybody speeds.

The term is "Stoptional"
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion