Meanwhile in New York

Moderator: JdPat04

Meanwhile in New York

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 26th, 2019, 12:02 pm

Soooo in todays era of genderism if a couple gets pregnant and decides they're not happy with it being a boy or a girl. Just go to New York and kill it and try again right?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: Meanwhile in New York

Postby Jezter13 » January 26th, 2019, 12:37 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Soooo in todays era of genderism if a couple gets pregnant and decides they're not happy with it being a boy or a girl. Just go to New York and kill it and try again right?

You have to be more specific in the absolutely heinous nature of the new enacted law.

For those that don't know NY has enabled Infanticide. As in you are allowed to kill the baby after being born. Legally. And it wss cheered for in a public setting with Cuomo leading the charge.

Not only that but they have also deemed pedophilia as nothing more than a mental health issue and treatable. Like a cold.

Oh, and don't forget in Calo you can use AIDS as a weapon. Knowingly give it to others without penalty.

Thanks lefties.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 26th, 2019, 1:08 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Soooo in todays era of genderism if a couple gets pregnant and decides they're not happy with it being a boy or a girl. Just go to New York and kill it and try again right?

You have to be more specific in the absolutely heinous nature of the new enacted law.

For those that don't know NY has enabled Infanticide. As in you are allowed to kill the baby after being born. Legally. And it wss cheered for in a public setting with Cuomo leading the charge.

Not only that but they have also deemed pedophilia as nothing more than a mental health issue and treatable. Like a cold.

Oh, and don't forget in Calo you can use AIDS as a weapon. Knowingly give it to others without penalty.

Thanks lefties.

After being born? And the pedo thing? You have sources for this?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 26th, 2019, 1:38 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:

Thanks lefties.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42652/wa ... stigiacomo

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opin ... crime.html
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 26th, 2019, 2:28 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:

Thanks lefties.

The first article says "up to the moment of birth", not "after". Third trimester abortions are still horrific and immoral. A health risk to the mother is no excuse. Any birth can be risky, kinda like the unprotected sex that caused them to get pregnant in the first place.

The second is an opinion piece, not law. I agree that pedos should seek treatment before committing crimes. If they do commit crimes, before or after treatment, well, tough shit.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 26th, 2019, 2:51 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:

Thanks lefties.

The first article says "up to the moment of birth", not "after". Third trimester abortions are still horrific and immoral. A health risk to the mother is no excuse. Any birth can be risky, kinda like the unprotected sex that caused them to get pregnant in the first place.

The second is an opinion piece, not law. I agree that pedos should seek treatment before committing crimes. If they do commit crimes, before or after treatment, well, tough shit.

Moment of birth. That's like saying the moment the bullet enters the head. That's after the fact. Infanticide. The moment of conception is called what?

There's plenty of articles that show new york giving into the apa and having laws changed for that..

https://www.theinquiry.ca/wordpress/rc- ... ff-limits/

Just oneof them. My original link was to show the mentality of it.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 26th, 2019, 4:02 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:

Thanks lefties.

Moment of birth. That's like saying the moment the bullet enters the head. That's after the fact. Infanticide. The moment of conception is called what?

There's plenty of articles that show new york giving into the apa and having laws changed for that..

"Up to", not "up to, during, and after." You can't legally kill a baby after birth in any state.

Conception? Uh, impregnation? Fertilization? I don't see how that's relevant here. We're talking about the other end of the process.

I haven't read the 2nd pedo link yet.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 26th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Pedo article is from 2012, and they were working to extend the time a victim could come forward.

After the Kavanaugh and Roy Moore debacles, I'm not sure how many years people should have before they come forward with (or fabricate) these accusations. With a 50% success rate, I guarantee this tactic will be in the Dem playbook for decades to come.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 26th, 2019, 5:15 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:

Thanks lefties.

"Up to", not "up to, during, and after." You can't legally kill a baby after birth in any state.

Conception? Uh, impregnation? Fertilization? I don't see how that's relevant here. We're talking about the other end of the process.

I haven't read the 2nd pedo link yet.

What do you think up to means?

And of course, I'm using the term "Moment of" that's the time the kid is born. Moment of conception means the moment the child is given life in womb. Moment of birth means out of womb.

https://dictionary.reverso.net/english- ... /moment+of

So, woman is on the table, legs spread, and says "I don't feel mentally capable, I don't want it." They can kill a fully conceived baby.

https://townhall.com/columnists/michael ... g-n2540237

Infanticide.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » January 26th, 2019, 5:18 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Pedo article is from 2012, and they were working to extend the time a victim could come forward.

After the Kavanaugh and Roy Moore debacles, I'm not sure how many years people should have before they come forward with (or fabricate) these accusations. With a 50% success rate, I guarantee this tactic will be in the Dem playbook for decades to come.

Yes,

It was purposefully pulled from that date. As it has been pushed through for near a decade and when you consider the infanticide law and the APA's new push to reinvent man and masculinity?

We are in a world of trouble. It's sad.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 26th, 2019, 6:42 pm

So we don't talk in circles again, we're talking about partial birth abortions, correct? Not in the womb, not completely born. Killed in the birth canal.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 26th, 2019, 7:23 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 30th, 2019, 7:15 pm

Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 30th, 2019, 7:28 pm

Jezter13 wrote:https://www.dailywire.com/news/42839/watch-democratic-va-governor-endorses-murder-born-ben-shapiro

Jesus. That's worse than NY. If this somehow passes (I hope not), it need to include a clause that any "mother" who chooses to do this must be sterilized for life. I'm sure the left would approve, so long as the state pays for sterilization and is framed for the purpose of "ensuring there is no future health risk or inconvenience to the precious woman."
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 30th, 2019, 7:50 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:https://www.dailywire.com/news/42839/watch-democratic-va-governor-endorses-murder-born-ben-shapiro

Jesus. That's worse than NY. If this somehow passes (I hope not), it need to include a clause that any "mother" who chooses to do this must be sterilized for life. I'm sure the left would approve, so long as the state pays for sterilization and is framed for the purpose of "ensuring there is no future health risk or inconvenience to the precious woman."

You're too nice.

Third trimester, there's no argument of "cells" at that point.

Shoot to kill.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 30th, 2019, 8:51 pm

We should make shirts.

If this is a "clump of cells", why do you find it offensive?

-or-

If this is a "clump of cells", why do you cringe and look away?

WARNING (NSFL):

Spoiler:

Or, "Life on Mars" on one side, with the image below, and "clump of cells" with the image above...

Spoiler:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 30th, 2019, 11:00 pm

Are they killing babies or harvesting for pedos? Sick people were dealing with here.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » January 31st, 2019, 11:34 am

This about sums it up.

Screenshot_20190130-150057_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2019, 2:20 pm

Kathy Tran is pushing for extreme shit it VA

I think conservatives should push for Equality.

If it’s too damaging to a man to be a dad then they should have the option to have a financial abortion any time, even after the baby has been born.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Jezter13 » January 31st, 2019, 3:29 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Kathy Tran is pushing for extreme shit it VA

I think conservatives should push for Equality.

If it’s too damaging to a man to be a dad then they should have the option to have a financial abortion any time, even after the baby has been born.

No joke, same day that she rolled out her infaticide concept?

She asked and pushed to protect a specific kind of caterpillar.

This is how they think.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion