Problemo?

Moderator: JdPat04

Problemo?

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 3rd, 2018, 4:57 am

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/idaho-teac ... -district/

That shit is funny. I can't tell if they're trying to mock Trump or support him. My guess would be the former, but I think Idaho is red, so IDK.

[ img ]
[ img ]
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Problemo?

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 3rd, 2018, 2:38 pm

If they were mocking Trump they would be praised as heroes, and would be making the rounds on all the talk shows to discuss their bravery.

Instead, they are being criticized and INVESTIGATED. :facepalm

That tells you all you need to know.

What are your thoughts on border security and the 14th amendment?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 3rd, 2018, 7:42 pm

If they’d dress up as something “racist” against white people then it’d be fine.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 3rd, 2018, 10:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:What are your thoughts on border security and the 14th amendment?

Just don't be an illegal alien or at least file for asylum when you enter if you do enter illegally.
I don't have strong feelings one way or the other about the 14th.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 4th, 2018, 10:59 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:What are your thoughts on border security and the 14th amendment?

Just don't be an illegal alien or at least file for asylum when you enter if you do enter illegally.

Yes, but "our economy is shit" and "there is gang violence in our country" are not legitimate asylum claims. They are just trying to overwhelm and exploit the system.

Are you for or against birth tourism? If illegal aliens sneak across the border and a clump of cells pops out, should the clump be a citizen?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » November 5th, 2018, 2:54 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Yes, but "our economy is shit" and "there is gang violence in our country" are not legitimate asylum claims. They are just trying to overwhelm and exploit the system.

Are you for or against birth tourism? If illegal aliens sneak across the border and a clump of cells pops out, should the clump be a citizen?

If an American vacations in New Zealand and gives birth, does that child become a citizen of New Zealand?

I'm for boarder security, but I'm also okay with people wanting to come into this Nation legally and do right by them and theirs while being a tax paying worker. What I have a problem with are the folks coming in illegally, fucking like rabbits, popping out children like skittles for Government assistance while they clean up for cash under the table building our homes and laying our driveways.

However, it's all on purpose. If this Government wanted to keep these people out, they could. They don't want to...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 5th, 2018, 12:03 pm

FlatEarth wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

If an American vacations in New Zealand and gives birth, does that child become a citizen of New Zealand?

I'm for boarder security, but I'm also okay with people wanting to come into this Nation legally and do right by them and theirs while being a tax paying worker. What I have a problem with are the folks coming in illegally, fucking like rabbits, popping out children like skittles for Government assistance while they clean up for cash under the table building our homes and laying our driveways.

However, it's all on purpose. If this Government wanted to keep these people out, they could. They don't want to...

Canada and the US are the only developed nations with birthright citizenship. Australia, Ireland, India, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom have all done away with it in my lifetime. No European country has it.

That was the consensus on immigration until about 10 years ago.

Keynesian economics does require sustained population growth,
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 6th, 2018, 12:38 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I would suggest that everyone has to pass the citizenship test before they can vote, run for office, etc. and offer a small tax break (0.5% or something) for citizens over non-citizens.

Just a small amount of knowledge of American politics in voters' minds might prevent someone like Donald Trump making it to the finals, much less winning the damn thing.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 6th, 2018, 5:38 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I would suggest that everyone has to pass the citizenship test before they can vote, run for office, etc. and offer a small tax break (0.5% or something) for citizens over non-citizens.

Just a small amount of knowledge of American politics in voters' minds might prevent someone like Donald Trump making it to the finals, much less winning the damn thing.

But Democrats consider any type of intelligence test racist. Because black and brown people are stupid... or something.

Do you agree or disagree with my first paragraph? Would you care to answer either of my questions from the second paragraph?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » November 6th, 2018, 4:10 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Just a small amount of knowledge of American politics in voters' minds might prevent someone like Donald Trump AND ESPECIALLY HILLARY from making it to the finals

Corrected!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 6th, 2018, 6:50 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Just a small amount of knowledge of American politics in voters' minds might prevent someone like Donald Trump AND ESPECIALLY HILLARY from making it to the finals

Corrected!!

It’s funny how stupid they think Trump is while he’s been successful for how long?

He’s the president with a lot of shit going against him. While Hilary had everything going for her. Yet she’s so damn smart she couldn’t beat him? Someone they think is stupid...
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 6th, 2018, 6:59 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Corrected!!

It’s funny how stupid they think Trump is while he’s been successful for how long?

He’s the president with a lot of shit going against him. While Hilary had everything going for her. Yet she’s so damn smart she couldn’t beat him? Someone they think is stupid...

There's a reason Dems want stupid people to vote...

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 6th, 2018, 7:09 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Corrected!!

[ img ]

They’d hardly have a voter base if not. (Just wanted to explain it to the Dems)
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 6th, 2018, 8:25 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Corrected!!

It's funny how stupid they think Trump is while he's been successful for how long?

He's the president with a lot of shit going against him. While Hilary had everything going for her. Yet she's so damn smart she couldn't beat him? Someone they think is stupid...

[ img ]

They'd hardly have a voter base if not. (Just wanted to explain it to the Dems)

CNN wrote:Trump retains strong support among evangelical, rural and non-college-educated white voters, including women.

Geniouses, I tell ya! Einstien flunked outta collage!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 6th, 2018, 10:05 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Corrected!!

It's funny how stupid they think Trump is while he's been successful for how long?

He's the president with a lot of shit going against him. While Hilary had everything going for her. Yet she's so damn smart she couldn't beat him? Someone they think is stupid...

[ img ]

CNN wrote:Trump retains strong support among evangelical, rural and non-college-educated white voters, including women.

And just because you dumbasses go to college doesn’t mean jack shit.

All of your liberal arts degrees don’t mean jack shit. Look at all of your “REEE” voters who aren’t smart enough to know what rights are.

They have no idea how the economy works, how human rights works, our freedoms work or any of that shit.

So yeah I’m glad y’all are paying tens of thousands of dollars to be told what to think. Hell I don’t have to pay anything to be told what to think. Pretty sure I’m smarter than the demotards for that one. :biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 6th, 2018, 10:05 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Corrected!!

[ img ]

*Jean-yesses, ya big dummy!

I'm not sure which is worse, dropping out of 3rd grade, or being taught in college by someone of the intelligence level of Corrine Brown.

And I only think it's fair to lump people with Gender Studies degrees in with the non-college-educated, because they're obviously more retarded than the majority of people who didn't attend college. Learning to dye your hair blue and be outraged that penises exist isn't going to get you very far in life. :no
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 7th, 2018, 6:29 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I don't think Muck or KW or most of the people on this site are stupid

This aged poorly.
Last edited by FuckESPNdotCOM on January 26th, 2021, 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 7th, 2018, 7:16 pm

I don’t think many students are on scholarships, or many that make a huge difference. Look at how much student loan we have.

I think tech schools and those educations are worth more than many college educations. Of course not doctors, scientists, and any kind of legit college education.

However if you look out we have a problem with uneducated, unintelligent, and flat out dumbasses across this land and world. They are religious and no religious. They are male and female. White black brown red yellow etccc

The stupid are a problem everywhere and they have no boundaries
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion