Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Midterm update

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 15th, 2018, 10:38 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:When Democrats win an election, there's corruption/illegal voting. When Republicans win an election, no comments. :dog
Meanwhile, Trump is firing anyone saying they won't hinder an investigation into him. This guy is worse than Nixon when it comes to trustworthiness.

I'm loving the projection the GOP is doing with the Democrats. It's hilarious.

:biglol More like when the republicans win the Dems blame Russia. See 2016.

I blame a broken electoral college more than I blame Russians abusing Facebook ads.

They were literally created so some unqualified jackass like Trump wouldn't be voted in by the ignorant public. Yet they voted him in despite not getting as many votes as a lesser evil. Al Gore got screwed way worse, but at least GWB wasn't a complete moron and had some idea about politics and social graces. You have to be pretty terrible to make some oil tycoon that flips off the camera look like a good social person. The fact that that moron is in the White House is the reason the United States is once again the laughingstock of the world: electing (sort of) a slanderous, backwards bigot into the most powerful role. Trump has antagonized the left and the right by just being a bully and a crybaby resorting to threats, revoking press passes, getting into Twitter fights with random strangers, etc. Even Fox News is sick of his stupid crybaby shit and is supporting a lawsuit against Trump. His presence in the White House is an absolute mockery of the United States, and if you can't see that, I can't help you.

You butchered the purpose of the electoral college in your post, actually.

It's in place to ensure the mssses aren't superceded by morons that don't understand the term Republic.

I bet you blame gerrymandering on lost senate and house seats too. LoL

I'm still :biglol at Joy Behar.

It's the stupid leading the stupider.

It's absolutely amazing how uneducated the educated are in life. They know all, about the kardashians but know squat about a Clindum [b]and or the purpose of the Electoral College. And they are allowed to vote!?

Once again, thank you to the founding father for having the ability to learn from the past and peek into the future. Imagine if we were ruled by a majority? People that think the electoral college was to protect us from the likes of trump and not understand it was implemented to protect us from them.?

It's time to castrate the stupid and not allow them to procreate. Sadly, the stupid have college degrees and think they aren't the stupid ones.

It's amazing how a functional illiterate is acting like he knows the purpose of the EC and talks about butchering a post when he butchers English all the time. I put your mistakes in bold. Have you ever typed a comment that wasn't completely moronic? Do you actually think you're intelligent? "The stupid have college degrees." I'm pretty sure the really stupid ones couldn't get into college, but I won't bother trying to explain that to you.

The Electoral College isn't tied directly to the national popular vote, but it most certainly is tied to each state's popular vote (outside of faithless electors). The House of Representatives is tied to state population. The Senate is the one that gives each state an equal representation regardless of population.
Alexander Hamilton was explicit: this mechanism was designed to ensure that "the office of president will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications."

I don't think you deserve to be castrated.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 15th, 2018, 11:41 pm

"You're dumb!"
"You failed to capitalize some words!"
"Your punctuation is off!"
"Typos!"
"In your face! I win!"

These are the arguments people make when they have none.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » November 16th, 2018, 12:06 am

Typos aren't the same as not knowing what one is saying or typing.

Notice you didn't argue the point of the electoral college and instead attempted to define it. Why?

Also, I've never been much of a writer. I'm better at speaking than writing.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 16th, 2018, 12:37 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:"You're dumb!"
"Typos!"
"In your face! I win!"

Sounds like a typical liberal. And they never make sense.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 16th, 2018, 12:56 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
"Typos!"
"In your face! I win!"

Of course you guys ignore the most important and valid point I made, you know, the part talking about Hamilton and proving my point that the Electoral College wasn't just some "let's not have popular rule" deal? "No argument." :dog Are you trying to be a typical functionally-illiterate Repug, or is this really how dumb you are, Muck?

Maybe you all just lack reading comprehension skills. It seems like I at least overestimated Muck's intelligence. I mean I didn't expect the scUM elementary school dropouts to necessarily get it, but Muck should know better than that. I, at least, can admit when I was wrong. I'm sorry I overestimated you, Muck.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 16th, 2018, 1:48 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
"Typos!"
"In your face! I win!"

Of course you guys ignore the most important and valid point I made, you know, the part talking about Hamilton and proving my point that the Electoral College wasn't just some "let's not have popular rule" deal? "No argument." :dog Are you trying to be a typical functionally-illiterate Repug, or is this really how dumb you are, Muck?

Maybe you all just lack reading comprehension skills. It seems like I at least overestimated Muck's intelligence. I mean I didn't expect the scUM elementary school dropouts to necessarily get it, but Muck should know better than that. I, at least, can admit when I was wrong. I'm sorry I overestimated you, Muck.

No logic. Just insults. You sound like elementary school dropout. :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » November 16th, 2018, 2:03 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
"Typos!"
"In your face! I win!"

What are the prerequisites to become POTUS?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 16th, 2018, 4:27 am

Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
"Typos!"
"In your face! I win!"

Be a pot smoking community organizer willing to assassinate Americans, trade five terrorists for one traitor, and send pallets of cash to terrorists? :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 16th, 2018, 1:58 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
"Typos!"
"In your face! I win!"

Be a pot smoking community organizer willing to assassinate Americans, trade five terrorists for one traitor, and send pallets of cash to terrorists? :dunno

Bash America, conservatives, the 2nd amendment, Christians, isreal.

Don’t enforce our laws, abuse the government like using the IRS to target conservatives?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 16th, 2018, 5:07 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
"Typos!"
"In your face! I win!"

Bash America, conservatives, the 2nd amendment, Christians, isreal.

Don’t enforce our laws, abuse the government like using the IRS to target conservatives?

Don't forget spying on the press and members of congress. And these fools worry about Trump. :ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 20th, 2018, 6:45 am

JdPat04 wrote:abuse the government like using the IRS to target conservatives?

You mean like wasting $200 million in taxpayer money for an obvious campaign stunt that didn't work?
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/11 ... avan-stunt

"Trump is honest." That's the kind of thing that scares me about Trump supporters: they actually believe stupid shit like that.

Having a clue about politics, not engaging in bullying in public with anyone who disagrees, and not creating fear to control voters would be just a few qualifications I think POTUS should have. You're talking about some asshat that slandered a bunch of his Republican opponents. He said Ted Cruz's father was the Zodiac Killer. It's not just Democrats or "libtards" that don't like this guy and think he's a disgrace to the country. Get your heads out of the sand, or at least get them out of the idiot echo chamber.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 20th, 2018, 9:31 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You mean like wasting $200 million in taxpayer money for an obvious campaign stunt that didn't work?

"Trump is honest." That's the kind of thing that scares me about Trump supporters: they actually believe stupid shit like that.

Having a clue about politics, not engaging in bullying in public with anyone who disagrees, and not creating fear to control voters would be just a few qualifications I think POTUS should have. You're talking about some asshat that slandered a bunch of his Republican opponents. He said Ted Cruz's father was the Zodiac Killer. It's not just Democrats or "libtards" that don't like this guy and think he's a disgrace to the country. Get your heads out of the sand, or at least get them out of the idiot echo chamber.

Since you’re so smart explain to us how Obama became a billionaire on a $400,000 a year salary times 8 which is $3.2 million. I want in on that kind of investment.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 20th, 2018, 2:19 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Since you’re so smart explain to us how Obama became a billionaire on a $400,000 a year salary times 8 which is $3.2 million. I want in on that kind of investment.

Pretty sure the Obamas are not billionaires. Their money comes from speaking fees and Netflix. We don't need to stoop to "Vanity Fair" levels of fake news here. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » November 20th, 2018, 2:22 pm

Still waiting for the requirements to become PoTuS.

Did you really use an op-ed from vanity fair? Seriously? No one admits anything other than they are giving presence.

Vanity fair!? Really!?

You couldn't find something from cosmopolitan?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » November 20th, 2018, 2:25 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Pretty sure the Obamas are not billionaires. Their money comes from speaking fees and Netflix. We don't need to stoop to "Vanity Fair" levels of fake news here. :dog

https://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/obamas- ... id/769145/

They had a combined near $30 million after leaving the white house. Like $30 more million than they walked in with.

How's that possible? Remember the money laundering for iran?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 20th, 2018, 3:43 pm

Jezter13 wrote:Still waiting for the requirements to become PoTuS.

Did you really use an op-ed from vanity fair? Seriously? No one admits anything other than they are giving presence.

Vanity fair!? Really!?

To be fair, he was probably linked there from one of the more reputable liberal outlets... like Teen Vogue, OccupyDemocrats, Shareblue, or Common Dreams.

:biglol
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 20th, 2018, 5:19 pm

Let's just look at the nonsense from the first paragraph of that VF joke of an article:

Several weeks before the midterm elections, worried that Democrats would sweep the House and start digging into his finances, Donald Trump started telling a series of bald-faced lies in an attempt to get people to vote Republican.
Trump and Republicans had all but conceded the house, which is why Trump spent all his time campaigning for Senators and Governors. And to paraphrase that loser in the FL governor's race, America's got 99 problems, and Trump's finances ain't one.

One of them was that his trade war with China was just about to wrap up.
First, according to VF itself, that's not what he said:
Spoiler:
On Thursday, the president tweeted that he’d had a “long and very good conversation” with President Xi Jinping, with “a heavy emphasis on trade,” and indicated things were “moving along nicely.” Later that night, articles appeared claiming Trump “wants to reach an agreement on trade” with Xi when they meet at the Group of 20 summit in Argentina, and that he’d “asked key U.S. officials to begin drafting potential terms, according to four people familiar with the matter,” and on Friday, the South China Morning Post reported that Trump had changed his travel plans to accomodate [sic, VF can't spell]a “meeting plus dinner” with Xi, a sign, according to one source, that he was “keen to reach a deal.”

Moving along nicely. Not just about to wrap up.
Second, who cares? The US is kicking China's ass in the trade war, and the longer it drags out, the better of a position the US is in.

Finally, when and how does VF say the trade war will end? Crickets.

Another was that Americans could kiss their “beautiful” 401(k)s goodbye if Dems flipped just one chamber of the Congress.
DOW is down 1500 since the election. S&P and NASDAQ aren't doing any better. Calling something a lie based on your predictions of the future is just hilarious. Given the last 10 years, I don't see how it's even debatable to claim that Dem policy is better for your 401k than Trump policy.

The most elaborate by far, though, was about a migrant caravan made up of asylum-seekers approaching the U.S.-Mexico border.
Is it, now? :popcorn
Also, RE: "asylum-seekers": My country is a shithole and I want free US money is not a valid asylum claim. LOL. Besides, Mexico offered asylum and they didn't take it. You do the math.

First, the president claimed, WITH NO EVIDENCE, that “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed” in with the group.
Whenever you see "with no evidence" in a libtard article, it's a pretty safe bet that there's plenty of evidence.
Spoiler:
Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales announced in October 2018 the arrest and deportation of 100 people "highly linked to terrorist groups, specifically ISIS."
https://www.state.gov/secretary/remarks ... 286571.htm
Is attempted murder a crime? :dunno
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/30/migr ... er-pardon/
Q: Are there criminals in the caravan?
A: Yes – so far, there are over 270 individuals along the caravan route that have criminal histories, including known gang membership.

On October 29, the Mexican ambassador to the U.S. described some of the caravan members as “very violent:” “Unfortunately, some of the people in the caravan have been very violent against authority, even though they have offered the possibility of entering in compliance with immigration law and refugee status.”

On October 30, Mexico’s Interior Minister Navarrete Prida speaking on Radio Enfoque (Focus) 100.1 FM, confirmed that some criminal groups have infiltrated the caravan: “I have videos from Guatemala that show men dressed in identical clothing, sporting the same haircuts, handing out money to women to persuade them to move to the front of the caravan…We know, for a fact, that some members of the caravan threatened [Mexican] Migration Institute personnel and we have images showing many of them preparing Molotov cocktails.”
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/11/01/myt ... t-caravan#

Then he spread the quite obviously false rumor that liberal hedge-fund manager George Soros has been paying these people.

Again, VF contradicts itself. "I don't know" is a little different than "It's TOTALLY SOROS!", don't you think?
Spoiler:
REPORTER: Do think somebody is funding the caravan?

TRUMP: "I wouldn't be surprised, yeah. I wouldn't be surprised."

R: George Soros?

T: "I don't know who, but I wouldn't be surprised. A lot of people say yes."
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/10 ... os-caravan

Also:
Spoiler:
Several major ultra-liberal foundations and corporations have supported the asylum-seeking migrant caravans, and Soros' funding has been tied to several groups that have spearheaded the "refugee" invasion coalition – also dubbed "the Soros Express."

"The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo Sin Fronteras, ut the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services (RICELS) and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – thus the acronym CARA," WND reported. "At least three of the four groups are funded by George Soros' Open Society Foundation."

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... z5XPjlXY9N

Is this true? As Trump said, "I don't know... a lot of people say yes."

In the end, does it really matter which anti-American, far-left nutjobs are funding the caravan? Of course not. What matters is that anti-American, far-left nutjobs are funding the caravan.

[b]Later, he declared that the caravan comprised mostly of women and children...
I should go ahead and note that VF, CITING NO EVIDENCE, is claiming (hilariously) that the caravan is comprised mostly of women and children. :dog

...fleeing violence and poverty is “actually mostly men” who were “pushing the few kids right up to the front” when the cameras are out, and that a group of people planning to surrender at the border and ask for amnesty through the proper legal channels is no different than a hostile invasion from a foreign country. (“You look at that, it almost looks like an invasion. . . . I think it could be considered an invasion of our country. We can’t have it.”)
https://www.google.com/search?q=migrant ... 60#imgrc=_
Look at any of the pictures showing more than 10 people. They ALL look to be >75% adult male.

And again VF, CITING NO EVIDENCE, is claiming that all of these people plan to surrender at the border. People within the caravan have stated otherwise. Shocking, I know.

Is it an invasion? Let's see what the people of Mexico think (in case you're wondering, VICE and Tim Pool are nowhere near right wing):
Spoiler:

All that bullshit. And that's just the first paragraph! :shocker
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 20th, 2018, 7:08 pm

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » November 20th, 2018, 7:22 pm

Mexican journalist writing about the caravan

https://townhall.com/columnists/rachela ... n-n2536154
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » November 20th, 2018, 7:23 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:Still waiting for the requirements to become PoTuS.

Vanity fair!? Really!?

To be fair, he was probably linked there from one of the more reputable liberal outlets... like Teen Vogue, OccupyDemocrats, Shareblue, or Common Dreams.

:biglol

Buzzfeed
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion