Midterm update

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Midterm update

Postby JdPat04 » November 20th, 2018, 7:28 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Mexican journalist writing about the caravan

https://townhall.com/columnists/rachela ... n-n2536154

This journalist calls out Soros, not Trump.

Also just read Muck’s Reply.

Holy! Shit!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 21st, 2018, 8:21 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You mean like wasting $200 million in taxpayer money for an obvious campaign stunt that didn't work?
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/11 ... avan-stunt

"Trump is honest." That's the kind of thing that scares me about Trump supporters: they actually believe stupid shit like that.

Having a clue about politics, not engaging in bullying in public with anyone who disagrees, and not creating fear to control voters would be just a few qualifications I think POTUS should have. You're talking about some asshat that slandered a bunch of his Republican opponents. He said Ted Cruz's father was the Zodiac Killer. It's not just Democrats or "libtards" that don't like this guy and think he's a disgrace to the country. Get your heads out of the sand, or at least get them out of the idiot echo chamber.

Now that I've dealt with the VF bs, it's time for yours.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You mean like wasting $200 million in taxpayer money for an obvious campaign stunt that didn't work?

:roll:
The libtard narrative, parroted by millions of mindless NPCs, was painfully predictable. Early on, it was "Why is Drumph sending troops to the border now? The totally peaceful all women and children caravan of tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free is like, thousands of miles away and travelling on foot. They won't reach the border for months! Total campaign stunt!" Now it's "Look, woke fam, the troops are already all leaving, proving it was just a stunt!"

Or as some retarded cunt at VF puts it:
"But one would think that even this administration would understand it should see the stunt through a little while longer, so that it wasn’t, like, completely crystal clear that the president of the United States had turned members of the military into pawns in one of his cheap tricks. But: surprise (link to Politico article)!"

The reality is a little different, of course.
From the Politico article VF linked to:
Spoiler:
All the troops should be home by Christmas, as originally expected, Army Lt. Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan said in an interview Monday...

The general overseeing the deployment told POLITICO on Monday that the first troops will start heading home in the coming days as some are already unneeded, having completed the missions for which they were sent....

The returning service members include engineering and logistics units whose jobs included placing concertina wire and other barriers to limit access to ports of entry at the U.S.-Mexico border. The troop deployment should start trailing off as engineer and other logistics troops wind down their mission of building base camps and fortifying ports of entry for the Border Patrol.

Army and Marine engineers have now emplaced about 75 percent of the obstacles they planned to, including concertina wire, shipping containers, and concrete barriers at ports of entry. “Once we get the rest of the obstacles built, we don’t need to keep all those engineers here. As soon as I’m done with a capability, what I intend to do is redeploy it,” Buchanan said. “I don’t want to keep these guys on just to keep them on.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/ ... me-1005510

It's almost as if, you know, like they wanted to get down there and shore up the weaker areas of wall/fencing BEFORE the invaders arrived, AND get most of the troops home for the holidays. Can you imagine the frothing liberal media response if the caravan had beat the troops to the border, flooding in, AND the troops were then forced to stay through the holidays in futile attempts to round them up? Well, unfortunately it didn't pan out that way, so they had to go with the alternative (bullshit) narrative.

Also, if it ends up being $200M (it's at $78M so far), that will be a WHOPPING 0.03% of the Pentagon's budget. I'd rather the military spend money on actually protecting our country than whatever the fuck we're doing in Syria, Afghanistan, etc.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:"Trump is honest." That's the kind of thing that scares me about Trump supporters: they actually believe stupid shit like that.

Trump varies from being more brutally honest than any politician in history, to lying like a typical politician, to saying things that just aren't true. Sometimes he's barely off, sometimes he's coming out of left field. I don't think he really cares. It's all about controlling the narrative, and the useful idiots in the media are more than happy to play along. Example:
Trump: "Unemployment is lowest in 50 years! Bigly awesome! MAGA!"
Media: "FACT CHECK: ORANGE MAN BAD! ORANGE MAN LIAR! UNEMPLOYMENT ACKSHUALLY AT LOWEST IN 49 YEARS! REKT!"
Citizens: "Wait, so unemployment is lower than it has been in 49 years?"
Media: "Yep! Drumph is fail! Ha!"
Citizens: "But isn't that a good thing?"
Media: :imdumb

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Having a clue about politics, not engaging in bullying in public with anyone who disagrees, and not creating fear to control voters would be just a few qualifications I think POTUS should have.

Man, you must have really hated Obama.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You're talking about some asshat that slandered a bunch of his Republican opponents.

Wait til you see Dems in 2020! :ROFL2

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:He said Ted Cruz's father was the Zodiac Killer.

WAT
Source, please.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It's not just Democrats or "libtards" that don't like this guy and think he's a disgrace to the country. Get your heads out of the sand, or at least get them out of the idiot echo chamber.

1. >90% of Obama coverage was just short of worship. >90% of Trump coverage is negative. A large number of Americans are too stupid to read past headlines, extrapolate information, do research, or think. This includes college grads. It's a wonder Trump's numbers aren't worse.
2. Obama's approval was about 45% at this point in his presidency. Trump is at 44%.
3. Trump has the highest approval among Republicans since Eisenhower*.

*GWB was higher (at this point, anyway), but only because of 9/11

Antifa is a disgrace to this country, the media is a disgrace to this country, a bunch of pussy-hat wearing incels being led around by rapists, murderers, and anti-Semites masquerading as women's rights is a disgrace to this country, anti-nationalists are a disgrace to this country, idiots screaming at the sky are a disgrace to this country, Senate Dems and their treatment of Kavanaugh were a disgrace to this country, the overt sexism and racism directed toward white FUCKING males by the left is a disgrace to this country. Defending our country (for a change), putting it first (for a change), and a President who donates his entire salary to this country are not a disgrace.

But yeah, he says stupid shit on Twitter sometimes. Still better than the alternative.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 22nd, 2018, 9:11 pm

Democrats care for women and victims of abuse

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/272006 ... greenfield
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » June 22nd, 2022, 3:40 pm