Moderator: JdPat04

Libtard kicks woman for pro life/pro choice disagreement

Postby JdPat04 » October 4th, 2018, 9:02 pm

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Libtard kicks woman for pro life/pro choice disagreement

Postby ericberry14 » October 4th, 2018, 10:13 pm

God damn I’m getting a woody just thinking how awesome it would have been to be there and get to beat the fucking dog shit out of that purple haired faggot
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » October 4th, 2018, 10:29 pm

ericberry14 wrote:God damn I’m getting a woody just thinking how awesome it would have been to be there and get to beat the fucking dog shit out of that purple haired faggot

Same here. It's natural instinct. In March I watched a homeless guy punch another homeless guy in a wheel chair in the face. I immediately made a beeline towards it. I was about 50 feet away. He was getting ready to hit him again and two other homeless guys got to him before I did. They grabbed him and they ran away. My wife was flipping out at me. Maybe the guy in the wheel chair was faking it, but I wasn't taking that risk. He too one square to the face and didn't get up.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 4th, 2018, 11:16 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:God damn I’m getting a woody just thinking how awesome it would have been to be there and get to beat the fucking dog shit out of that purple haired faggot

Same here. It's natural instinct. In March I watched a homeless guy punch another homeless guy in a wheel chair in the face. I immediately made a beeline towards it. I was about 50 feet away. He was getting ready to hit him again and two other homeless guys got to him before I did. They grabbed him and they ran away. My wife was flipping out at me. Maybe the guy in the wheel chair was faking it, but I wasn't taking that risk. He too one square to the face and didn't get up.

BUT SURELY HE DESERVED IT!!! He probably said something they disagreed with so he was obviously a nazi!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion