Postby Muck FcDisney » September 30th, 2018, 7:01 pm

ericberry14 wrote:You will die if you don’t drink anything

Fake news! You can just eat lots of ice. :2thumbs
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Going to quit drinking...

Postby FSUKW » October 1st, 2018, 6:06 pm

I had at least one drink every day last week.

I need to quit also.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 1st, 2018, 9:16 pm

FSUKW wrote:I had at least one drink every day last week.

I need to quit also.

I recently quit the weekday drinking. Saving all the liver punishment for FSU games.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » October 1st, 2018, 9:44 pm

I smoke. And I’m quitting. Or trying. Cut way back already but need to cut it off completely. The money I save on cigs will more than pay for the new phones
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 1st, 2018, 10:55 pm

No wonder this site sucks so much: a bunch of drunk pussies that can't handle their problems without being under the influence.

I mean good job for quitting. My question is why the fuck would you start drinking/smoking in the first place?

Alcohol (beer, vodka, etc.) tastes like absolute shit. At least soda, while giving you diabetes, tastes fucking good. If you can't handle life without getting drunk, you have no spine.

And I'm still amazed at how many faggots are still smoking. It's 2018. Smoking is not only the most disgusting thing you can legally do in public, but it's literally got a warning on it saying it will probably kill you. It reeks, too. How the fuck do people WANT to suck nasty smoke into their lungs? I get nicotine is addictive, but you have to be dumb enough to try it enough to get addicted.

Eat some fucking sugar if you want to get high. Or get a runner's high. Don't be a selfish asshole like drunks who murder people with their carelessness (only increased by the bad judgment alcohol fosters) and faggot-suckers.

At least it explains the overwhelming Repug ratio on here.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » October 1st, 2018, 10:57 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I smoke. And I’m quitting. Or trying. Cut way back already but need to cut it off completely. The money I save on cigs will more than pay for the new phones

Why did you start to begin with? (I assume you mean cigarettes, I know you are a weed hound).

I get why older people smoke. Not much was known about cancer. James Dean, John Wayne, Frank Sinatra were cool.

What got you smoking? Corey Feldman? Corey Haim? McCauley Calkin?

J/K - but I honestly don't get why young people smoke these days.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » October 2nd, 2018, 3:06 am

Drinking and liking the feeling of being more fucked up after the cigarette. And then after smoking pot same thing. And then eventually you start doing it without smoking or drinking first. And I’m finally now saying why am I doing this? Of course I know it’s bad for me but being young are we ever really worried about cancer or dying?? But I’m not so young anymore and it makes me feel worse physically not better so I gotta stop. Want to eat healthier and work out harder once my foot isn’t fucked up anymore. So really... vanity and $$$$ making me quit lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 2nd, 2018, 12:59 pm

FlatEarth wrote:For good...

:down

Me too.

From now on, I will drink for EVIL! :twisted:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 2nd, 2018, 1:00 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Drinking and liking the feeling of being more fucked up after the cigarette. And then after smoking pot same thing. And then eventually you start doing it without smoking or drinking first. And I’m finally now saying why am I doing this? Of course I know it’s bad for me but being young are we ever really worried about cancer or dying?? But I’m not so young anymore and it makes me feel worse physically not better so I gotta stop. Want to eat healthier and work out harder once my foot isn’t fucked up anymore. So really... vanity and $$$$ making me quit lol

What happened to your foot?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » October 2nd, 2018, 1:23 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Drinking and liking the feeling of being more fucked up after the cigarette. And then after smoking pot same thing. And then eventually you start doing it without smoking or drinking first. And I’m finally now saying why am I doing this? Of course I know it’s bad for me but being young are we ever really worried about cancer or dying?? But I’m not so young anymore and it makes me feel worse physically not better so I gotta stop. Want to eat healthier and work out harder once my foot isn’t fucked up anymore. So really... vanity and $$$$ making me quit lol

I was barefoot getting ready for work and decided I needed something else while leaving the bedroom and so i spun around and smashed my 2 smallest toes. My foot was swollen for weeks and it’s almost been 2 full months and still can’t walk right. I am not capable of doing a calf raise on the right side still. Smoking doesn’t help the healing but still it’s been ridiculously slow going
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » October 2nd, 2018, 1:52 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:No wonder this site sucks so much: a bunch of drunk pussies that can't handle their problems without being under the influence.

I mean good job for quitting. My question is why the fuck would you start drinking/smoking in the first place?

Alcohol (beer, vodka, etc.) tastes like absolute shit. At least soda, while giving you diabetes, tastes fucking good. If you can't handle life without getting drunk, you have no spine.

And I'm still amazed at how many faggots are still smoking. It's 2018. Smoking is not only the most disgusting thing you can legally do in public, but it's literally got a warning on it saying it will probably kill you. It reeks, too. How the fuck do people WANT to suck nasty smoke into their lungs? I get nicotine is addictive, but you have to be dumb enough to try it enough to get addicted.

Eat some fucking sugar if you want to get high. Or get a runner's high. Don't be a selfish asshole like drunks who murder people with their carelessness (only increased by the bad judgment alcohol fosters) and faggot-suckers.

At least it explains the overwhelming Repug ratio on here.

I don't usually get drunk. It's been a long time since I did. It is usually when I am out with a customer, watching football, traveling or out to dinner with my wife and or friends. Last week was unusual. I never have more than 2 or 3 but I honestly don't care what some random internet stranger thinks.

I have never smoked a cigarette in my life. Never even put one in my mouth as a joke. I think they are disgusting. I tried to date a girl who smoked when I was in college. She smelled nasty and we didn't last long.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 2nd, 2018, 3:54 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

I was barefoot getting ready for work and decided I needed something else while leaving the bedroom and so i spun around and smashed my 2 smallest toes. My foot was swollen for weeks and it’s almost been 2 full months and still can’t walk right. I am not capable of doing a calf raise on the right side still. Smoking doesn’t help the healing but still it’s been ridiculously slow going

When you say spun around, did you roundhouse kick a jackhammer or something? Jesus...
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 2nd, 2018, 4:40 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:No wonder this site sucks so much: a bunch of drunk pussies that can't handle their problems without being under the influence.

Way to make broad, blind generalizations about people. I'd imagine most of the people here are old enough to not drink like frat boys. I'd also guess that most handle their problems before they drink. You'd probably like the taste of strawberry daiquiris, pina coladas, and other girly drinks which have the added bonus of giving you diabetes. Sugar high? What are you, five?

I agree with you on smoking.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:At least it explains the overwhelming Repug ratio on here.

Yeah...
"In this study, we estimate the relationship between political ideology and the demand for beer, wine, and spirits using a longitudinal panel of fifty American states from 1952 to 2010. Controlling for various socio-economic factors and unobserved heterogeneity, we find that when a state becomes more liberal politically, its consumption of beer and spirits rises, while its consumption of wine may fall. Our findings suggest that political beliefs are correlated with the demand for alcohol"

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... Do_with_It

And Hillary drinks more before noon that Trump has in his lifetime.

LOL @ the party of Ted Kennedy (RIP Mary Jo Kopechne), Nancy Pelosi, Beto O'Rourke, Max Baucus, and Patrick Leahy talking shit about drinking!
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » October 2nd, 2018, 4:48 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

When you say spun around, did you roundhouse kick a jackhammer or something? Jesus...
nope. Just a bit rushed motion turning around to my left smashed my right foot straight into the frame I assume. I was immediately on the ground. Not a hop around on 1 foot kinda thing. It felt like my toe was taken clean off
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ScotchFrost97 » October 11th, 2018, 1:37 pm

Sad!
ScotchFrost97
2013 TSH Fantasy Football Champion

Team Logo:
USC Trojans

Return to General Discussion