Meanwhile in Jacksonville, FL

Moderator: JdPat04

Meanwhile in Jacksonville, FL

Postby FSUKW » August 26th, 2018, 8:42 pm

Mass shooting at a Madden NFL gaming Tournament. Happened at The Landing in Jacksonville. (that place has turned to a shit hole).

"One witness at the gaming event told Fox News that someone who was competing in the tournament lost and "went crazy and started shooting up the room." However, police have not confirmed a possible motive, nor have they released the name of a suspect."

Multiple dead.

The Landing used to be nice a while ago.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Meanwhile in Jacksonville, FL

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 26th, 2018, 9:07 pm

I just saw this on the news. :facepalm

Was the shooter white?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » August 26th, 2018, 9:31 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I just saw this on the news. :facepalm

Was the shooter white?

Yes
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 26th, 2018, 10:10 pm

FSUKW wrote:

Was the shooter white?

Yes

Did he rage quit? :crazy
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » August 26th, 2018, 10:47 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Was the shooter white?

Yes

http://dailysnark.com/david-katz-identi ... dden-game/
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 26th, 2018, 11:23 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Was the shooter white?

Yes

http://dailysnark.com/david-katz-identi ... dden-game/

Our next generation. :clap
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » August 27th, 2018, 3:53 pm

sellular1 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Was the shooter white?

Yes

:ROFL2 did he have bangs and pretend to be a Canes fan??? :ROFL

Did you click the link?

It looks like "skinny MD" and there are bangs involved..... :dog

Edit: The guy offed himself, so I feel bad for joking about MD. I am glad the shooter offed himself though.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 27th, 2018, 4:34 pm

FSUKW wrote:
sellular1 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Was the shooter white?

Yes

:ROFL2 did he have bangs and pretend to be a Canes fan??? :ROFL

Did you click the link?

It looks like "skinny MD" and there are bangs involved..... :dog

Edit: The guy offed himself, so I feel bad for joking about MD. I am glad the shooter offed himself though.

:thought Sure this wasn’t MD. Being obsessed with video games can lead to malnutrition. :justsayin
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » August 28th, 2018, 2:28 pm

Police couldn’t offer a motive. Fucking idiots :facepalm
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 28th, 2018, 3:08 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Police couldn’t offer a motive. Fucking idiots :facepalm

Big pharm and government who is giving these kids drugs should be responsible for this.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 10th, 2018, 10:10 pm

Fuck Georgia. Seriously. This happened just north of Jacksonville.

Got my first ever human tickets today (red light cam got me once before) Scumbag sheriff in McInto$h County gave me a speeding ticket for going "85" (I was going 78) and an improper lane change... because I fucking pulled over for him and his flashing lights.

It's bad enough I was driving for over 9 hours but this guy just ruined my day. And they have a horrible reputation online, too. Someone should have told me I-95 was a lottery-system toll road in GA.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 10th, 2018, 11:34 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Fuck Georgia. Seriously. This happened just north of Jacksonville.

Got my first ever human tickets today (red light cam got me once before) Scumbag sheriff in McInto$h County gave me a speeding ticket for going "85" (I was going 78) and an improper lane change... because I fucking pulled over for him and his flashing lights.

It's bad enough I was driving for over 9 hours but this guy just ruined my day. And they have a horrible reputation online, too. Someone should have told me I-95 was a lottery-system toll road in GA.

I could have told ya. They were probably hoping you were running drugs. Also, this is about the only way broke ass south GA counties can survive. I-75 near FL and I-85 near Bama are no better.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 11th, 2018, 1:15 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Fuck Georgia. Seriously. This happened just north of Jacksonville.

I'd bet he was like 60 years old as well.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 20th, 2018, 9:34 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

I could have told ya. They were probably hoping you were running drugs. Also, this is about the only way broke ass south GA counties can survive. I-75 near FL and I-85 near Bama are no better.

They care about non-GA license plates, not drugs. They rob anyone who's dumb enough and unlucky enough to get caught driving on I-95. They don't deserve to survive if they need to rob travelers to do so. I wouldn't be outraged if they had given me one honest ticket.

Crybaby rant about my life:
Spoiler:
My year has been bad enough without this shithead fucking me over. I thought 2016 was bad having to babysit an alcoholic. I thought 2017 was bad when I had to quit my job and move to another state and found out my dad had cancer. Nope. 2018 is the super-shit-sandwich year that killed my dad (after a successful round of chemo/radiation and he was supposed to recover), I moved to a place to which I have no ties because it has good fucking schools and a very low crime rate (because of her job from which she was let go and already has another one). The city is nice but the drivers are moronic and I live in a shithole multiplex building from the 1960s that had every water problem ever (from flooding parking every time it rains 1+ inches to leaky roof). I was driving my dead dad's car to visit my mom when I got pulled over by that asshole, and I told him I got it from my dad because he died. Still gave me two tickets. We spent a couple hours at the Tallahassee DMV supposedly giving me the title to that car but the dumb bitch didn't do it so I have to take care of it when I should be celebrating Christmas with friends and family. My multiplex neighbors are potheads (still illegal here) and that shit stinks up our place at least twice a week. FSU finishes with a losing record for the first time in 42 years. I got banned from a bar I went to around 20 times before because the bitch owner went crazy over a bad review I left because the fuckers didn't believe me when I said they gave me a cold burger and refused to refund it. What do you expect, asshole? Get better customer service. I wasn't ripping you off. I've lived in 2 states in 2018 and had 0 jobs and likely won't have one until 2019 unless some miraculous shit happens and some company decides to give me a shot. The only local friends I have are both Gators.

Don't worry, I'm not some bum libtard living off taxpayer dollars, even though I'm pretty sure I qualify for unemployment. No, I just have to go ask for some of my dead dad's money when I go to visit my grieving mom who cries every damn day because her husband of 38 years is fucking gone. That feels fan-fucking-tastic.

KW, this guy was 40-45 and about 70 lbs. overweight.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion