Government waste

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Government waste

Postby FlatEarth » June 16th, 2018, 2:59 pm

Both. The idiots are breeding over and over again. Had a Hispanic dude that worked for us and he told me he couldn't wait to have another baby for that extra tax money. :frustrated
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby CraigKressel » June 16th, 2018, 4:04 pm

FlatEarth wrote:Both. The idiots are breeding over and over again. Had a Hispanic dude that worked for us and he told me he couldn't wait to have another baby for that extra tax money. :frustrated

No shit on that, why do single people pay for married people with kids?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » June 16th, 2018, 9:34 pm

FlatEarth wrote:Both. The idiots are breeding over and over again. Had a Hispanic dude that worked for us and he told me he couldn't wait to have another baby for that extra tax money. :frustrated

Well for one thing, my brother and SiL aren't poor so that's nothing to worry about. Though I'll still ask them if they claim any or if so, what they will claim on her. Considering that as I said the state is paying for most of her stuff like graduation, medical expenses, and shit like that (they even provide them with free college), then I don't think there's too much that they can write off. If there is I'm not sure they will.

Also he was looking at moving locations to make his next rank, in doing so they offered to go ahead and adopt her if they moved and she wanted to move with them instead of staying here in. That would end the government paying for her, and she would be all theirs. They aren't in it to make money, but of course taking on the kid and not having to dip into your own money to try and help them become productive members of society isn't a bad thing.

She ended up graduating high school because they put her into math tudoring 3 days a week. She has a job now. She's supposed to be going to college. So far Id say it's better than what she could've ended up being.

Though of course private money is always better than public money. Just not everyone is over to screw everyone else.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion