Government waste

Moderator: JdPat04

Government waste

Postby JdPat04 » June 6th, 2018, 6:27 pm

So my Bro & SiL are adoptive parents. They got a 17 year old this past Feb or March. She's a senior who just graduated. We moved from that school district in the southern county to the northern part of the county. So the busses didn't run up here for her. They could send her one but it would be ridiculously early on and late off. They would get her a taxi and pay for it. Then the last option of someone personally driving her and anywhere that one of us drives her specifically for something then we get paid mileage. I think it's around .50pm. It's 26ish miles there. Catch is that we'd only get paid for when she's in the car with us. So have to drive back. Then down and back for $26

However they paid the taxi (I'll have to reconfirm) over $100 per day.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Government waste

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 6th, 2018, 7:32 pm

They adopted a 17 y/o?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 6th, 2018, 8:08 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:They adopted a 17 y/o?

Not legally yet, I said the wrong word. Foster parents, BUT they may legally adopt her because she loves the family and such.

She's of the darker persuasion too and she loves our redneck asses
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 6th, 2018, 8:43 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:They adopted a 17 y/o?

Not legally yet, I said the wrong word. Foster parents, BUT they may legally adopt her because she loves the family and such.

She's of the darker persuasion too and she loves our redneck asses

Has she dunked on your scrawny ass yet? Is she gonna KAGA in 2020?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 6th, 2018, 8:46 pm

Back to OP: so the state is paying her cab fare to school?

Sounds dumb, but it's state waste so not my problem. Turtle-fucker states can waste whatever they want as far as I'm concerned.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 6th, 2018, 10:08 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Back to OP: so the state is paying her cab fare to school?

Sounds dumb, but it's state waste so not my problem. Turtle-fucker states can waste whatever they want as far as I'm concerned.

They were paying for it. Ashley took her to school for a few weeks but then she didn't need her morning class so she could go later. Ashley has to be at work at 8 so couldn't do it.

In the end, I'm guessing that most states waste money like this or worse.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » June 7th, 2018, 12:23 pm

You guys really milk the government for all it’s worth. Foster parents and day care... just trickery to get government money
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 7th, 2018, 1:07 pm

ericberry14 wrote:You guys really milk the government for all it’s worth. Foster parents and day care... just trickery to get government money

"I'd like you to meet my childrens, Wic, Tanf, and Eebeetee." :pimp
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 7th, 2018, 4:41 pm

ericberry14 wrote:You guys really milk the government for all it’s worth. Foster parents and day care... just trickery to get government money

:thought

What exactly does daycare have to do with government? Please elaborate.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » June 7th, 2018, 4:44 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Low income parents get government assistance to pay for daycare so a lot of those pop up daycares wnd up getting government money through the parents. And they do the foster thing too so they know how to play the game
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » June 7th, 2018, 5:59 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Low income parents get government assistance to pay for daycare so a lot of those pop up daycares wnd up getting government money through the parents. And they do the foster thing too so they know how to play the game

Our parents don't get daycare assistance, and even if they did that's not them playing the game, that's like saying any grocery store that takes food stamps is playing the government and not the recipient you stupid fuck.

1 set of parents dad is an ex cop/military and not a contractor and his wife does the same job my bro does (flying with the President and VP)

Another set the mom works in the White House, and the dad has another high paying job.

Another set (lesbians) one mom is a vet tech, and the other works at the newspaper.

Another set is foster parents and they both work.

Another one is a single mom one kid, and her dad pays child support

Ones dad is a firefighter and not sure what her mom does

So once again there's EB looking like... Well... Looking like EB.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » June 7th, 2018, 10:58 pm

:stfu
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » June 8th, 2018, 12:18 am

ericberry14 wrote::stfu

Yes, you should. You sound worse than 20oz talking about the flat earth when you try to talk about this shit.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » June 8th, 2018, 10:18 am

You think? :shock
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » June 8th, 2018, 3:40 pm

Is she black?

It's funny they do that. I live two miles from my son and daughter's high school and they will not let my kids on the bus. (It's a two mile rule and we live exactly 2 miles from the school). Anyone 2 miles or closer cannot ride the bus. There are kids about 5 houses down are allowed to get on the bus. The bus drives right past my house. My son walked home from school several times last year in heavy thunderstorms/lightening.

Not an issue now. I just bought him a car for next year.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 8th, 2018, 4:28 pm

Yea she's black. I don't think there's a 2 mile rule here, but that's fucking stupid too.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » June 8th, 2018, 5:09 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Yea she's black. I don't think there's a 2 mile rule here, but that's fucking stupid too.

I missed the "darker persuasion and dunked" comments above.

What were the circumstances? I assume they (your brother and sil) moved her from her former foster home/school and when they took her in, and the school system let her stay?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 8th, 2018, 7:49 pm

FSURoundEarth wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Yea she's black. I don't think there's a 2 mile rule here, but that's fucking stupid too.

I missed the "darker persuasion and dunked" comments above.

What were the circumstances? I assume they (your brother and sil) moved her from her former foster home/school and when they took her in, and the school system let her stay?

She was living with her aunt in the same neighborhood that we used to live in. Was "too much" for her aunt (she's not even a bad kid). They were placing her with a foster family down there and that woman said she needed to discuss it with her family and such. So they called my bro & Sil next and they said sure, whatever you need. Then several days later the other woman called and said they'd take her. She liked it with them already but went ahead and met with the other woman. Still didn't like her and wanted to stay here. So we worked out the tranportation plan. Initially they wanted to place her closer, but it's stupid how there is no middle ground. We will pay someone .50 for the mile or we will pay a taxi something like $100+ a day. No middle
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » June 15th, 2018, 7:03 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Yes, you should. You sound worse than 20oz talking about the flat earth when you try to talk about this shit.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Thinking nothing exploded and created everything and that we're on a pear spinning at 1000 mph while rotating another pear or ball or whatever it is at 66,600 mph while that object shoots off at 500,000 mph while the milky way shoots through space at 1.3 million mph while we feel none of this, can prove none of this and see things from impossiball distances makes a lot more sense, right?

He's right though... There is a HUGE issue with poor people taking in kids so they can get the tax break / refund every spring. :facepalm It also encourages stupid people to breed. The Government is raising that number number per child this year too. :facepalm
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » June 15th, 2018, 11:42 pm

FlatEarth wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Yeah, I guess you're right. Thinking nothing exploded and created everything and that we're on a pear spinning at 1000 mph while rotating another pear or ball or whatever it is at 66,600 mph while that object shoots off at 500,000 mph while the milky way shoots through space at 1.3 million mph while we feel none of this, can prove none of this and see things from impossiball distances makes a lot more sense, right?

He's right though... There is a HUGE issue with poor people taking in kids so they can get the tax break / refund every spring. :facepalm It also encourages stupid people to breed. The Government is raising that number number per child this year too. :facepalm

Poor people taking in kids?
Or
Poor people having kids.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Next

Return to General Discussion