Just like I said before the Democrats bugged the white house

Moderator: JdPat04

Just like I said before the Democrats bugged the white house

Postby CraigKressel » June 1st, 2018, 8:17 pm

Obama had the white house bugged, this is where all of the leaks are coming from.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/01/feds-repo ... ite-house/
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Just like I said before the Democrats bugged the white h

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 1st, 2018, 8:59 pm

That's a bit of a stretch. I'd leave the conspiracy theories to the resistance party.

There has been plenty of surveillance on Trump & Co., but I doubt this has anything to do with that.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 1st, 2018, 9:07 pm

The story says its Russian/Chinese and doesn't mention Obama.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » June 1st, 2018, 9:52 pm

JdPat04 wrote:The story says its Russian/Chinese and doesn't mention Obama.

It doesn't say that either, it doesn't say China and Russia did it. I AM saying it is Obama though, it just said "StingRay — are used by Chinese and Russian intelligence agencies, among others."

Why does that mean they didn't do it? Obama admin spied on Trump already that is a fact, all of these leaks are coming from anonymous sources within the white house, I guessed a year ago that they would find bugs in the white house eventually. It would be way easier for them to pull this off than Russia or China, and they had to know eventually it would get caught so why not use something Chinese or Russians would use?

The thing is the reason I suspect Obama admin is behind it is because then they can undermine him now that he won and possibly get him on something to remove him from office with, they had 2 months to prepare for it after he won.

Why was it easy to predict that they would find bugs in or around the white house?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » June 1st, 2018, 9:54 pm

These same reporters and papers said that Russia infiltrated the Trump campaign but in reality it was the Obama admin and Justice Department that did, just like this is as well.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » June 5th, 2018, 8:13 pm

Got nothing to say bitches?

Its pretty obvious to me.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » June 6th, 2018, 12:05 am

No factual evidence from what you posted.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 6th, 2018, 2:03 pm

China/Russia have far more to gain from this than a bunch of out of work Democrats.

*Yes, I do realize many of these out of work Dems now work for CNN. My point stands.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » June 6th, 2018, 2:04 pm

JdPat04 wrote:No factual evidence from what you posted.

There is none in what you posted, someone bugged the white house with high tech spy equipment.

With Obama admin track record of spying and surveillance and abuse of power, it leads me to believe it was them.

NSA spied on people, millions under his admin
IRS was used to target his enemies
Justice Department was used to spy and target his enemies
His Director of National Intelligence is a big liar and spied on people
His CIA director is a liar, communist and spied on people
Shitloads of crazy leaks come out of meetings that only have a few people in them that wouldn't have leaked the info, and it is things a foreign country wouldn't even care about necessarily, just political garbage here.

I just cant see how some random Chinese or Russian agent could put equipment there without getting busted, the white house has insane security.

Seems like a mountain of evidence to me, none directly pointing them like hey this thing has Obama's finger prints on it, but who else could have done it?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 6th, 2018, 2:59 pm

Good read: https://www.wired.com/story/dcs-stingra ... veillance/
More info on IMSIs: https://www.wired.com/2016/05/hacker-le ... iled-hide/

Apparently, foreign governments can just put these in their embassies, and there isn't shit we can do about it. Yes, this could just as easily be done by former Obama people, the media, or some high school kid. Who knows? I'm not jumping to conclusions on this one.

Maybe we should make the sale/use of these within US borders (or at least within a 50 mi radius of DC) illegal... unless spying on our own citizens is more important. :toetap :finger
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » June 6th, 2018, 3:18 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:China/Russia have far more to gain from this than a bunch of out of work Democrats.

*Yes, I do realize many of these out of work Dems now work for CNN. My point stands.

How do they have far more to gain? Hillary and Obama have made well over 100 million each off of political positions. Countless others in their circles have made shitloads and they support the billionaires and billion dollar conglomerates by doing this shit. Trump is a threat to the Global banks and Bezo's of the world and their power.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 6th, 2018, 3:57 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:China/Russia have far more to gain from this than a bunch of out of work Democrats.

How do they have far more to gain? Hillary and Obama have made well over 100 million each off of political positions. Countless others in their circles have made shitloads and they support the billionaires and billion dollar conglomerates by doing this shit. Trump is a threat to the Global banks and Bezo's of the world and their power.

I doubt Obama*/Clinton would make anywhere near that from this stunt, unless they plan on selling that info to say... China or Russia.

China or Russia could stand to make billions or even trillions. In terms of military intelligence and national security implications, the value could be priceless.

*well over $100M, indeed. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05 ... buddy.html
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 6th, 2018, 4:23 pm

If it's them, they ain't doing it for money, unless it's money for next election.

They can make all the money they want just by doing speeches and stupid shit like Muck just showed.

Why does America spy on foreign agencies? That's the reason other countries including our allies would spy on us.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » June 7th, 2018, 3:31 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

I doubt Obama*/Clinton would make anywhere near that from this stunt, unless they plan on selling that info to say... China or Russia.

China or Russia could stand to make billions or even trillions. In terms of military intelligence and national security implications, the value could be priceless.

*well over $100M, indeed. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05 ... buddy.html

Um, they would make a shitload of money from it if GE, foreign countries, banks, Boeing, Soros and other billionaire buddies wanted them to keep Trump out of power and promised them things like the netflix deal or 1 million dollar speaking fees if they did it.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 7th, 2018, 1:04 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

Um, they would make a shitload of money from it if GE, foreign countries, banks, Boeing, Soros and other billionaire buddies wanted them to keep Trump out of power and promised them things like the netflix deal or 1 million dollar speaking fees if they did it.

K.

China and Russia still stand to gain more (and lose less if caught), and are more likely to have done this.

But feel free to speculate. Maybe it was aliens. Maybe it was lizard people. Maybe it is part of some vast, globe earth conspiracy. I don't know, which is why I'm not jumping to loony conclusions. :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » June 7th, 2018, 1:11 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

K.

China and Russia still stand to gain more (and lose less if caught), and are more likely to have done this.

But feel free to speculate. Maybe it was aliens. Maybe it was lizard people. Maybe it is part of some vast, globe earth conspiracy. I don't know, which is why I'm not jumping to loony conclusions. :dunno

Lets be clear though, there is no evidence any of the 3 groups did it so its all speculation. I think jumping to China or Russia doing it is a loony conclusion as well then. All 3 are equally plausible with all 3 groups track records.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 7th, 2018, 3:41 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

K.

Lets be clear though, there is no evidence any of the 3 groups did it so its all speculation. I think jumping to China or Russia doing it is a loony conclusion as well then. All 3 are equally plausible with all 3 groups track records.

But why, when they can just have Mueller "ask" them to turn over their phones? https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/06/mueller ... hones.html

Why didn't the Republicans just do a Clinton/Obama? Bleach Bit, smash your phones, claim all destroyed evidence (not even subpoenaed in this case) was regarding "grandchildren and yoga", have your spouse set up a secret meeting with the head of the DOJ to arrange for special treatment, grant immunity to anyone who is clearly guilty, write an exoneration prior to interviewing anyone, and not require the target of your investigation to testify (at their home) under oath. Then spy on the AP, members of congress, use the IRS to harass the other party, have 90% of media be complicit (okay, this part is not possible), and smugly claim to be scandal free?

It's like the Republicans don't know how shit works these days. Pussies. :gay
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion