How do vegans/vegetarians

Moderator: JdPat04

How do vegans/vegetarians

Postby JdPat04 » May 29th, 2018, 6:07 pm

Consider a chicken egg to be a baby chicken and murder if we eat them? Then not consider a 20 week old human baby a real life and murder if you abort it?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: How do vegans/vegetarians

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 29th, 2018, 6:17 pm

I'm sure 5-10% of vegans are pro-life.

Besides, eggs sold at the dairy are unfertilized*, so there is zero chance it would ever become a chicken. It's like accusing someone of abortion for chewing on a used tampon.

*I'm guessing somewhere between 1 in a million and 1 in a billion somehow get fertilized, but after all that refrigeration it still has zero chance of becoming a chicken
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 29th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Yeah I know about the eggs being fertilized and not but even then they are against eating eggs.

We have 8 chickens and 2 ducks right now and gonna be eating those eggs in a few months. However in the scenario that I put forward... How?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 29th, 2018, 7:43 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Yeah I know about the eggs being fertilized and not but even then they are against eating eggs.

We have 8 chickens and 2 ducks right now and gonna be eating those eggs in a few months. However in the scenario that I put forward... How?

I can understand why they would be against eggs that aren't "free range" (not to be confused with "cage free"). Those chickens live in horrible conditions. Free range chickens are going to produce eggs. It's wasteful to just throw them away... WHEN CHILDREN ARE LITERALLY STARVING!!! Won't anyone think of the CHILDREN?!? :frustrated

[ img ]

I only buy free range, but if someone else buys slave-chicken eggs and prepares them for me, I'm still going to eat them.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 29th, 2018, 8:26 pm

Vegetarians eat eggs, especially free range ones. Not that hard to grasp. They're not really crazy, just usually against the mistreatment of animals in the food industry.

Vegans are the fucktards that don't even eat cheese. There are even "hyper-vegans" who don't eat anything that would kill the plant: i.e. eating apples because apple trees can survive without them or other stuff like that.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » May 29th, 2018, 8:57 pm

I eat chicken...not babies. We are the apex. Stop acting like bitches
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 29th, 2018, 9:06 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Vegetarians eat eggs, especially free range ones. Not that hard to grasp. They're not really crazy, just usually against the mistreatment of animals in the food industry.

Vegans are the fucktards that don't even eat cheese. There are even "hyper-vegans" who don't eat anything that would kill the plant: i.e. eating apples because apple trees can survive without them or other stuff like that.

:iwaf
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion