Fuck FSU

Moderator: JdPat04

Fuck FSU

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 7th, 2018, 4:33 am

's dumbass left extremists.
At the meeting, the panel voted to recommend the removal of the Francis Eppes Statue and to remove his name from the Eppes Hall building.

The panel has met several times since its inception in October 2017, with several student organizations coming out in full force to voice their opinions. The 15-member panel, consisting of FSU students, faculty, staff, and alumni, was formed after university president John Thrasher condemned last summer's violent acts by white supremacists in Charlottesville, VA.

FSU students had also expressed outrage last year over the memorializing of FSU founder Francis Eppes, who was also a slave owner.

http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Panel-v ... 51361.html

Fuck the panel. Fuck you worthless fucks that are trying to tear down a great man's legacy. Why the FUCK should Bobby Bowden have a statue and the damn founder of the university not? Fucking fucks need to fucking kill themselves. Eat shit and die, you bastard ingrates.

More on the late great Eppes:
http://myweb.fsu.edu/jkoslow/studentpro ... eppes.html
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Fuck FSU

Postby ericberry14 » May 7th, 2018, 10:33 am

The evil white man on the way out. Would love to live in a country of all whites. Cuz I’m the terrible racist... or maybe nigs actually do suck and it’s not just prejudice
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 7th, 2018, 3:32 pm

We have an economy thats creating jobs at a pace I’ve never seen before yet we have a generation of kids who are offended by something they never were or never will be. Fucking sad. Do these kids even know what hard work is these days?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 7th, 2018, 7:56 pm

The thing that really offends me is putting a humanitarian in the same spectrum as a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville. To identify someone who gave so much to Tallahassee and FSU as "slave owner" is disgraceful. Nobody's perfect, and I don't think there existed any (or only very few) plantations without slave labor.

That and the fact that I can't find anything about him abusing slaves makes me really pissed. They're not honoring a slave owner--they're honoring a founder of the university. Without Francis Eppes, there would be no FSU. It would be one thing if there weren't a statue already and they just didn't want the statue built, but to tear it down is pure chickenshit bigotry judging someone on one negative aspect of his life instead of the whole person.

When you identify people by the worst thing they've done, nobody deserves a statue.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » May 8th, 2018, 12:53 am

ericberry14 wrote:The evil white man on the way out. Would love to live in a country of all whites. Cuz I’m the terrible racist... or maybe nigs actually do suck and it’s not just prejudice

[ img ]
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion