These images released by NASA are so completely laughable

Moderator: JdPat04

These images released by NASA are so completely laughable

Postby FlatEarth » May 7th, 2018, 3:07 am

Do they really expect sane thinkers to buy this shit as real?

[ img ]
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Re: These images released by NASA are so completely laughabl

Postby CraigKressel » May 7th, 2018, 9:58 pm

Why is it hard for you to believe people have been in space? We have jets that fly 1000 mph, smart phones, internet etc.

Seems a lot easier of an accomplishment to go into space than it does to send a digital message to you a 1000 miles away in an instant.

If you are so convinced of this why don't you make a balloon and send it into space with a camera its not that hard to hit the edge of space like that.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » May 7th, 2018, 10:00 pm

CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » May 7th, 2018, 10:51 pm

CraigKressel wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-LE-jJQLTM

I love how they say "click here to see the point in where we lost Sam to space." Seems like it hit something to me... Definitely didn't just get sucked out into a vacuum, lol. :lol:
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » May 7th, 2018, 11:14 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Why is it hard for you to believe people have been in space? We have jets that fly 1000 mph, smart phones, internet etc.

Seems a lot easier of an accomplishment to go into space than it does to send a digital message to you a 1000 miles away in an instant.

If you are so convinced of this why don't you make a balloon and send it into space with a camera its not that hard to hit the edge of space like that.

Because we can't go to space. We live in an enclosed system. Everything that has been sent up by an amateur hits something and falls back down. You honestly believe they took less technology that is in a Gameboy (the original) and sent Freemasons to the moon and back 6 times in 4 years, yet we haven't been back since and NASA admits we cannot go? :suicide

Just watch this fucking video... This guy does the best job explaining the model without making people (except Muck) rage like fuck over the subject.

FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby CraigKressel » May 7th, 2018, 11:44 pm

FlatEarth wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-LE-jJQLTM

I love how they say "click here to see the point in where we lost Sam to space." Seems like it hit something to me... Definitely didn't just get sucked out into a vacuum, lol. :lol:

Go make a helium balloon that can reach space and put a gopro camera on it. You could do this for a few 100 bucks at most and get your life back.

Or how about this get a telescope and look at the moon, its a fucking globe you idiot.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » May 7th, 2018, 11:46 pm

FlatEarth wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Why is it hard for you to believe people have been in space? We have jets that fly 1000 mph, smart phones, internet etc.

Because we can't go to space. We live in an enclosed system. Everything that has been sent up by an amateur hits something and falls back down. You honestly believe they took less technology that is in a Gameboy (the original) and sent Freemasons to the moon and back 6 times in 4 years, yet we haven't been back since and NASA admits we cannot go? :suicide

Just watch this fucking video... This guy does the best job explaining the model without making people (except Muck) rage like fuck over the subject.

It didn't need that much computer technology, the rocket technology is what it needed more and that hasn't changed. We had the SR-71 blackbird around this time and that plane is every bit as amazing and its real you can see it fly.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » May 7th, 2018, 11:54 pm

I'm not denying that they are shooting rockets and flying planes. I am denying they went to space. We can't even get cell signal in a lot of the country, but they called the president on the phone from space in 1969-73? Come on, dude...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 8th, 2018, 6:29 pm

FlatEarth wrote:I'm not denying that they are shooting rockets and flying planes. I am denying they went to space. We can't even get cell signal in a lot of the country, but they called the president on the phone from space in 1969-73? Come on, dude...

Satellite phones tend to get good coverage. :thought
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 8th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:I'm not denying that they are shooting rockets and flying planes. I am denying they went to space. We can't even get cell signal in a lot of the country, but they called the president on the phone from space in 1969-73? Come on, dude...

I get pretty good signal in most of the country. I get crappy signal in little of the country.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » May 8th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

What does a cell signal have to do with space..... :thought
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » May 9th, 2018, 3:51 am

99% of all international data is transferred through undersea cables yet you think they use satellites to run SAT phones?

:ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2

Satellites DO NOT exist. Like I've said 100 times. We've never been to space... Ever....... :boo
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » May 9th, 2018, 3:54 am

FlatEarth wrote:99% of all international data is transferred through undersea cables yet you think they use satellites to run SAT phones?

:ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2

Satellites DO NOT exist. Like I've said 100 times. We've never been to space... Ever....... :boo

You can see the ISS.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » May 9th, 2018, 4:07 am

:biglol

Can you?

You can barely see a 747 at 35,000 feet, yet you think you can see the ISS at 1,346,400 feet??

Okay, dude... THINK
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » May 9th, 2018, 12:23 pm

FlatEarth wrote::biglol

Can you?

You can barely see a 747 at 35,000 feet, yet you think you can see the ISS at 1,346,400 feet??

Okay, dude... THINK

You can see a 747's rivots at their maximum height with a fucking telescope you fucking retard.

You can easily see a 747 with binoculars...

Telescope > binoculars in case you're brain dead ass didn't understand that.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » May 9th, 2018, 1:40 pm

FSURoundEarth wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

What does a cell signal have to do with space..... :thought

Satellites aren't real! Haven't you heard the shit signals that AM/FM radio sounds like?!?!!

I mean if satellites were real we'd have something called "satellite radio" or some crazy shit like that :crazy
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » May 9th, 2018, 3:31 pm

Not sure where you live, but Atlanta radio is crisp and clear. And if you think they are sending a signal to space and then back down to your car, I truly feel bad for you. That's absolutely ridiculous
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby CraigKressel » May 9th, 2018, 4:15 pm

I think he is joking but why doesn't he answer my questions.

1. Have you ever looked at the moon through a telescope or binoculars, if so why not? Why do the craters and geography on it clearly slow that it is a globe?
2. Why don't you send a helium balloon to the edge of space to see for yourself? It is an easy experiment that can be done for under $500 bucks easily.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/flight ... nto-space/
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » May 9th, 2018, 4:28 pm

1. The wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'! You believe that nothing exploded and that moon is perfectly placed and spinning / shooting through space at over 1M MPH at perfect speeds that we only ever see one face?? Yeah, that seems legit. Just because it shows depth, doesn't mean it's a sphere.

2. Why? There are hundreds of amateur videos out there. They are all more real than anything NASA has released. Some use a fisheye lens and others don't. It's easily distinguished. Either way, I'm not interested in sending anything up. I'm more interested in the provable curvature, or in this case, lack their off. And exposing the fraud that is NASA.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » May 9th, 2018, 4:46 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FlatEarth wrote::biglol

Can you?

Okay, dude... THINK

You can see a 747's rivots at their maximum height with a fucking telescope you fucking retard.

You can easily see a 747 with binoculars...

Telescope > binoculars in case you're brain dead ass didn't understand that.

Supposedly 4,635 sattiltes orbiting earth. The only one you can "see" is the ISS. Why? Because NASA makes a big deal out of being able to see it. So. Fucking. Dumb. We have never been to "space" fact. I'll try this again. 99% of ALL data is transferred on the ground, under the sea, or through the airwaves. NOT TO FUCKING SPACE AND BACK... The other 1%? Ask the military.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Next

Return to General Discussion