Marvel sucks: Infinity War

Moderator: JdPat04

Marvel sucks: Infinity War

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 30th, 2018, 8:29 pm

I saw the new Avengers movie.
Spoiler warning: don't read below if you're a bitch who can't handle knowing stuff about A:IW (2018).

Marvel upped the faggotry with Avengers: Infinity War.
Spoiler:
While there's a bunch of cool battles and CG, it's also the worst ending a movie can have: not an ending. Fuckers didn't even bother finishing the fucking war, unless Marvel, working with Disney (I think), thinks that the bad guy winning and exterminating half the population of the universe is the end of the story.

It really feels like a part 1 episode. Fucking faggots. And Dr. Strange is a retard with the ability to control fucking time and not using it to travel to the past and fix shit, as Thanos did correctly in resurrecting Vision to steal his stone. Also Dr. Strange is a retard to give the Time stone away to save fucking Tony Stark. For serious, you could have just destroyed it and Thanos would be up the shit creek without a paddle.

By far the dumbest actions ever taken by a group of superheroes.
I felt pretty insulted how they treated their audience like a bunch of knuckle-dragging morons.

Side note: fuck niggers going to the movie and talking at least once every 5 damn minutes. Why the fuck is it always niggers who are rude talkative assclowns at the theaters? I've never seen white people shout out that often during a damn movie. And of course they're the fucking loudest when
Spoiler:
the Black Panther gets wasted by Thanos

And then they stuck 1 end credits scene at the very end of the credits. Nobody wants to sit around for 5-10 minutes just to see a fucking 1-minute clip with nothing entertaining or useful in it: this end credit scene was a step above the useless schwarma(?) scene, but similarly why-the-fuck-did-I-wait-to-see-this-shit quality.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Marvel sucks: Infinity War

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 30th, 2018, 9:00 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:...don't read below if you're a bitch...

Marvel upped the faggotry...

Side note: fuck niggers going to the movie and talking at least once every 5 damn minutes. Why the fuck is it always niggers who are rude talkative assclowns at the theaters? I've never seen white people shout out that often during a damn movie. And of course they're the fucking loudest when [spoiler]...

:timeout

Someone tell FEdC that Richard Spencer hacked his account. :shock:

TRIFECTA OF HATE SPEECH ACTIVATED

[ img ]

The non-partisan gents over at SPLC will be contacting him shortly.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » May 1st, 2018, 12:54 am

Ok movie. (Typical action movie, less than stellar acting)

Horrible ending.

Ending was so cheesy you know it isn’t true. Only good part was the possible introduction of a new character.

Spoiler:
Captain Marvel??
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby frazier9495 » May 1st, 2018, 2:29 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I saw the new Avengers movie.
Spoiler warning: don't read below if you're a bitch who can't handle knowing stuff about A:IW (2018).

Marvel upped the faggotry with Avengers: Infinity War.
Spoiler:
While there's a bunch of cool battles and CG, it's also the worst ending a movie can have: not an ending. Fuckers didn't even bother finishing the fucking war, unless Marvel, working with Disney (I think), thinks that the bad guy winning and exterminating half the population of the universe is the end of the story.

It really feels like a part 1 episode. Fucking faggots. And Dr. Strange is a retard with the ability to control fucking time and not using it to travel to the past and fix shit, as Thanos did correctly in resurrecting Vision to steal his stone. Also Dr. Strange is a retard to give the Time stone away to save fucking Tony Stark. For serious, you could have just destroyed it and Thanos would be up the shit creek without a paddle.

By far the dumbest actions ever taken by a group of superheroes.
I felt pretty insulted how they treated their audience like a bunch of knuckle-dragging morons.

Side note: fuck niggers going to the movie and talking at least once every 5 damn minutes. Why the fuck is it always niggers who are rude talkative assclowns at the theaters? I've never seen white people shout out that often during a damn movie. And of course they're the fucking loudest when
Spoiler:
the Black Panther gets wasted by Thanos

And then they stuck 1 end credits scene at the very end of the credits. Nobody wants to sit around for 5-10 minutes just to see a fucking 1-minute clip with nothing entertaining or useful in it: this end credit scene was a step above the useless schwarma(?) scene, but similarly why-the-fuck-did-I-wait-to-see-this-shit quality.

Spoiler:
"It really feels like a part 1 episode." When the movie was first announced it was announced as Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1. I'm not sure when the dropped the Part 1 from the title, but they didn't fool you. So good job, you nailed it :lolthumb

I do think it is kind of cheap what they did with Dr. Strange. They decided it would be too easy to go back in to the past and fix everything, but at least they sort of explained his decision by having him go forward in time using 14+ million different scenarios and he said only 1 outcome would lead to their victory. So we can assume he did what was needed for that outcome...although giving them a heads up on the plan would have been nice.

I wouldn't say the end credits were completely useless considering it introduces one of the main characters that is going to them out of this mess. But this is kind of what they have always done so I don't know why you would stay when you know exactly what you are going to get :thought With the way the movie ended I thought it would have actually been perfect to troll everybody and not have any end credits scene :dog
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 1st, 2018, 4:27 am

frazier9495 wrote:
Spoiler:
"It really feels like a part 1 episode." When the movie was first announced it was announced as Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1. I'm not sure when the dropped the Part 1 from the title, but they didn't fool you. So good job, you nailed it :lolthumb

I do think it is kind of cheap what they did with Dr. Strange. They decided it would be too easy to go back in to the past and fix everything, but at least they sort of explained his decision by having him go forward in time using 14+ million different scenarios and he said only 1 outcome would lead to their victory. So we can assume he did what was needed for that outcome...although giving them a heads up on the plan would have been nice.

I wouldn't say the end credits were completely useless considering it introduces one of the main characters that is going to them out of this mess. But this is kind of what they have always done so I don't know why you would stay when you know exactly what you are going to get :thought With the way the movie ended I thought it would have actually been perfect to troll everybody and not have any end credits scene :dog

Spoiler:
RE: Movie Title: I think it would only hurt sales if they sold it as Part 1. I sure as hell wouldn't have been as eager to see it knowing that.

RE: End credits scene: It could have fooled me: it's just a logo on some LCD screen. I didn't bother looking it up.

I've been really debating whether I should even stay to watch those end credit scenes. I think all of them or at least most of them end up on Youtube anyway, and ever since Guardians of the Galaxy 2 had two of them, I've been thinking it's not worth seeing the names of all 450 people who worked on the film just to see it. As I was with my girlfriend, she wanted to stay and see it. I miss the era when they had bloopers or credit scenes next to the end credits instead of wasting a whole screen on it. TV and movies switched: now you hardly notice when TV credits roll because they still have content at the end.

MuckFcDisney wrote:Someone tell FEdC that Richard Spencer hacked his account.

Most obnoxious bastards keep their raucous conversations in the previews or end credits. Either that or they're on their phone or bringing a baby into the theater. Those are rude, but still not as consistently distracting as people yelling every time something remotely exciting happens on-screen. I expect 8-year-olds to do that, not people older than 14 or 15, which most of them were.

Japanese people have the best manners at movies, but they usually have the best manners anyway.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion