Did I ever tell y'all about the time

Moderator: JdPat04

Did I ever tell y'all about the time

Postby JdPat04 » February 13th, 2018, 6:00 pm

I got stuck in a fucking washing machine in a laundromat?

PS: why is it called laundromat and not laundrymat?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Did I ever tell y'all about the time

Postby ericberry14 » February 13th, 2018, 6:38 pm

No.... and you still haven’t :toetap
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » February 13th, 2018, 7:12 pm

ericberry14 wrote:No.... and you still haven’t :toetap

Didn't want to repeat if I had.

We were staying with my great aunt (grandmothers sister n law) in Gurley AL and she worked at a convince store. Right beside it was a laundromat. Her two kids were older like teens, my bro was around 8-9 and I was 5-6.

We were playing hide and go seek in the laundromat while she was at work. The washers were the old style top lid, not stacking, with the agitator in the middle. One time my brother hides and whoever is the seeker can't find him. I see where he comes out of finally and he was down in the washer.

So the next time I copy him. Thing is I didn't know that he didn't go all the way down in it, AND I have a big ass head. Was really big at that time too as I had to grow into it. So I climb my ass in the washing machine and I get all the way down in there and warp myself around the agitator. Well nobody can find me. Finally I start laughing since they can't find me. I go to get out except my big ass head is stuck because I went below the line. I try and try, I start freaking out. They freak out, they go get my aunt and then the fire Dept is called.

details are a bit sketchy on who it was but it seems like it was my mom (not sure how) so maybe it was my grandmother that heard on a police scanner the call going out about a kid getting stuck in a washer and they thought it was funny... Until they found out it was me.

Fire Dept came and started taking it apart and got me unstuck.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 13th, 2018, 7:34 pm

:biglol

Are you claustrophobic now? That would have fucked me up in the head a bit.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 13th, 2018, 8:42 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote::biglol

Are you claustrophobic now? That would have fucked me up in the head a bit.

Not overly claustrophobic but I do get there after a bit, I think it's more to do with my sinus problems than anything else though. As long as I have cool air coming to my nose/face then I'm good. Doing a CT scan or something and if it gets hot then I start getting panicky.

This also reminded me of the time I put my little brother in the dryer and left the door open and started it. I thought it would start slow like the spin cycle on the washer (I used to leave the lid open on the washer and start the spin cycle and throw shit it and watch it go flying and stuff) so I put him in and started it. FUCK NO. Shit started so fast, I let go of the start button and tried to pull him out. That hurt his arm the most with him spinning and me pulling :lolthumb :facepalm

I got him out and he went to crying and I did the "shhh shhh shut up!! What do you want??!? Want to hit me? Kick me? Want some money? Want some of my games? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP SO MAMA DOESNT HEAR YOU!!!!!"
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby gatrnation1 » February 23rd, 2018, 3:15 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:No.... and you still haven’t :toetap

Didn't want to repeat if I had.

We were staying with my great aunt (grandmothers sister n law) in Gurley AL and she worked at a convince store. Right beside it was a laundromat. Her two kids were older like teens, my bro was around 8-9 and I was 5-6.

We were playing hide and go seek in the laundromat while she was at work. The washers were the old style top lid, not stacking, with the agitator in the middle. One time my brother hides and whoever is the seeker can't find him. I see where he comes out of finally and he was down in the washer.

So the next time I copy him. Thing is I didn't know that he didn't go all the way down in it, AND I have a big ass head. Was really big at that time too as I had to grow into it. So I climb my ass in the washing machine and I get all the way down in there and warp myself around the agitator. Well nobody can find me. Finally I start laughing since they can't find me. I go to get out except my big ass head is stuck because I went below the line. I try and try, I start freaking out. They freak out, they go get my aunt and then the fire Dept is called.

details are a bit sketchy on who it was but it seems like it was my mom (not sure how) so maybe it was my grandmother that heard on a police scanner the call going out about a kid getting stuck in a washer and they thought it was funny... Until they found out it was me.

Fire Dept came and started taking it apart and got me unstuck.

:facepalm
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby frazier9495 » February 23rd, 2018, 3:27 am

:biglol
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Return to General Discussion