Mean while in Anderson SC

Moderator: JdPat04

Mean while in Anderson SC

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 8th, 2018, 12:33 am

http://www.wbtv.com/story/37447591/woma ... ign=buffer

ANDERSON, SC (WYFF/CNN) - Elizabeth Hiott could only call it “terrible” and said the 911 dispatcher didn't even believe what she was describing.

The South Carolina woman rushed outside the church where she works when she heard someone yelling, “Call 911.” The cause for alarm was a 19-year-old woman kneeling at nearby train tracks, gouging out her eye with her hands.

“It was terrible what I witnessed, it really was,” said Hiott, who works at the South Main Chapel and Mercy Center in Anderson, SC.

“It was across the street and I could see blood and could hear her screaming, and I realized something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong,” she said.

Witnesses said they attempted to stop her, but couldn’t.

“I immediately called 911 and it almost felt like the 911 dispatcher didn’t even believe me, that’s how crazy it was,” Hiott said.

By the time Anderson County deputies and emergency medical crews got to the woman, witnesses said she had gouged out the other eye. The woman was holding her eyes in her hands, fighting anyone coming near her.

Eventually the woman was put on a stretcher and flown by medical helicopter to the hospital.

Hiott said she'd seen the woman in church for some services and during meal time but that she wasn't a regular.

"Prayer and community and family is what's going to get us through this,” Hiott said.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: Mean while in Anderson SC

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 8th, 2018, 12:27 pm

:shock:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » February 8th, 2018, 12:58 pm

Who is going to pay for the helicopter ride and the medical bills? :facepalm if she is that crazy and already had both of her fucking eyes out they should have just put her down on the spot.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » February 8th, 2018, 5:53 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Who is going to pay for the helicopter ride and the medical bills? :facepalm if she is that crazy and already had both of her fucking eyes out they should have just put her down on the spot.

Who would have paid for the bullet?

The should have just roped it off and let her finish.

J/K, kind of sad. Drugs, mental illness, read something stupid on TSH, zombie, who knows..... :dunno
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » February 8th, 2018, 7:19 pm

I would have paid for the bullet. And charged the state 10% of what the helicopter flight would have cost for said bullet
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 8th, 2018, 7:23 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Who is going to pay for the helicopter ride and the medical bills? :facepalm if she is that crazy and already had both of her fucking eyes out they should have just put her down on the spot.

J/K, kind of sad. Drugs, mental illness, read something stupid on TSH, zombie, who knows..... :dunno

Seriously. I want to know what in the world would cause someone to do something like this. Something I never thought I'd say: this is even crazier than the bath salts face eaters. :crazy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 8th, 2018, 7:38 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Seriously. I want to know what in the world would cause someone to do something like this. Something I never thought I'd say: this is even crazier than the bath salts face eaters. :crazy

You ever see Sells mom naked?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » February 8th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

There were times I wanted to gouge my eyes out after reading CK's UCF NC propaganda or the other CK's 1000 "Ohio State got screwed" posts.

but seriously, what the hell got into that woman?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 9th, 2018, 4:31 pm

Have you been to South Carolina? It's a reasonable response.
NSFW Gore
Spoiler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuJnIJHgQ44
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 10th, 2018, 12:05 am

sellular1 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

You ever see Sells mom naked?

Why you gotta go there? Want me to say some shit about your disfunctional sister fucking family???

I don't have any sisters :moon
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 16th, 2018, 9:29 pm

Spoiler:
ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina) -
The mother of an Upstate woman who gouged out her eyes behind an Anderson County church said the 20-year-old is now recovering and adjusting to being blind.

Anderson County deputies said there were called to an area near South Main Chapel on South Main Street on February 6 and found a woman holding her eyes in her hands.

Katy Tompkins said the woman they found was her 20-year-old daughter, Kaylee Muthart.

Muthart is still in the hospital, and her mother said she is taking recovery “one day at a time.”

“She is very strong, a very strong girl and she’s told me she wants to help people, and warn them to never ever touch a drug,” Tompkins said.

Tompkins said Muthart admitted she had been using meth for the past six months prior to the incident. Doctors believe some other chemical or drug had been added to the meth to cause Muthart to react the way she did, her mother said.

"Be very, very careful of any (illegal) drug you get because you never know what you’re going to get in it," Tompkins said.

She said Muthart is trying to be strong but has bad moments.

“We’re just thankful she’s still here,” Tompkins said. “It could always be much worse.”

Tompkins said, Kaylee wants to get a message out. "I don’t want any parent or child to go through this, and either does Kaylee. It’s beyond words, I can’t even explain how it feels."

Tompkins has started a GoFundMe to raise funds for a seeing eye dog for Muthart.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/37513947/moth ... ign=buffer
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 16th, 2018, 9:35 pm

Well, no one made her do meth, but I still feel bad for the girl. That fucking sucks.

She should tour the country speaking of the dangers of drugs. Seeing her in person and hearing her story is something kids would not soon forget. :no
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion