So, let me get this straight...

Moderator: JdPat04

So, let me get this straight...

Postby Citronauts_Knights » February 7th, 2018, 9:02 pm

Hillary and Obama politicized the FBI and used them to wiretap Trump and his team, had almost all of the mainstream media working as a propaganda arm for them, rigged the votes in several states (look up states with counties where Hillary had a 100% or greater than 100% voting turnout) and still lost to Donald Trump?
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Re: So, let me get this straight...

Postby JdPat04 » February 7th, 2018, 9:11 pm

And people say we should get rid of the EC
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 7th, 2018, 9:40 pm

Citronauts_Knights wrote:Hillary and Obama politicized the FBI and used them to wiretap Trump and his team, had almost all of the mainstream media working as a propaganda arm for them, rigged the votes in several states (look up states with counties where Hillary had a 100% or greater than 100% voting turnout) and still lost to Donald Trump?

Let's not forget that they:
-fed info to Steele to create the dossier
-Steele also obtained info from THE RUSSIANS
-Steele then leaked that info to Yahoo
-Yahoo wrote an article based on Steele's info, which the Obama admin used as corroboration to back up the Steele dossier and obtain a FISA warrant
-Once the FBI was no longer working with Steele (because he leaked to Yahoo and was biased enough to say he "was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president," ), they omitted this information on THREE FISA extensions.
-and the Clinton cheerleaders who investigated both Clinton (emails) and Trump (Russia) said "Potus wants to know everything we're doing", despite said Potus claiming "I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop."
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Citronauts_Knights » February 7th, 2018, 10:13 pm

Wait, wait, wait....

So what you're saying is... Hillary colluded with the Russians?
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 7th, 2018, 10:30 pm

Citronauts_Knights wrote:Wait, wait, wait....

So what you're saying is... Hillary colluded with the Russians?

Indirectly, yes.

HC/DNC > some law firm > Fusion GPS > Steele > Russians > Steele > FBI/Yahoo = FISA!
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 7th, 2018, 10:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Citronauts_Knights wrote:Hillary and Obama politicized the FBI and used them to wiretap Trump and his team, had almost all of the mainstream media working as a propaganda arm for them, rigged the votes in several states (look up states with counties where Hillary had a 100% or greater than 100% voting turnout) and still lost to Donald Trump?

Let's not forget that they:
-fed info to Steele to create the dossier
-Steele also obtained info from THE RUSSIANS
-Steele then leaked that info to Yahoo
-Yahoo wrote an article based on Steele's info, which the Obama admin used as corroboration to back up the Steele dossier and obtain a FISA warrant
-Once the FBI was no longer working with Steele (because he leaked to Yahoo and was biased enough to say he "was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president," ), they omitted this information on THREE FISA extensions.
-and the Clinton cheerleaders who investigated both Clinton (emails) and Trump (Russia) said "Potus wants to know everything we're doing", despite said Potus claiming "I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop."

Just waiting for someone to do something about it if true. :toetap
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » February 7th, 2018, 11:06 pm

No ifs
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Citronauts_Knights » February 9th, 2018, 11:27 pm

sellular1 wrote:When are we changing the name of this place to Fox-VLE sports.com?

Trumpsports.com
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 10th, 2018, 3:25 am

sellular1 wrote:When are we changing the name of this place to Fox-VLE sports.com?

I've said it before: this forum needs a reorganization. College football, Other sports, Team Boards, Politics, General/Off-topic, and NSFW.

And get rid of the hierarchy crap, too. It doesn't happen often, but I hate it when I accidentally click General instead of General Discussion and have to click again because there's nothing else in that category. Same with College Sports. Why is it clickable when you have to go to a subforum anyway?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion