Trump destroyed it

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Trump destroyed it

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 1st, 2018, 2:30 pm

JdPat04 wrote::biglol

What part of AMERICAN Civil Liberties Union do they not understand?

"The American Civil Liberties Union was founded in 1920 and is our nation's guardian of liberty. The ACLU works in the courts, legislatures and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to all people in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States."

OUR NATION. OUR CONSTITUTION. OUR LAWS.

These people were not born here. They are not American citizens. DACA recipients lose their status at the rate of nearly 2 per day... BECAUSE OF CRIMINAL OR GANG-RELATED ACTIVITY. Every ACTUAL AMERICAN who is a victim of these crimes is having their INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES infringed upon. Every ACTUAL AMERICAN who in unemployed or has their wages suppressed because of the 800,000 (DACA) - 3,600,000 (DREAMers) in the workforce is having their INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES infringed upon.

ACLU, do your job and PRESERVE THE INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES OF AMERICANS.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2018, 5:28 pm

Found something for the libs to help them out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » February 1st, 2018, 6:29 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Democrat isn't a bad word, liberal is

I disagree.

Liberal, the term, has been hijacked by repugnants as a way to demean people that believe in Liberty. It's astoundingly stupid because those same people that love to speak of the founding fathers don't quite realize they were the most Liberal, Progressive and Conservative people on earth.

It kills me every time one of the ass wipes from either side attempt to use any of those three words in a disparaging manner.

There's leftists and righties. Both are extremely disgusting for the most part. But I will say that leftism is a disease of the brain. I don't doubt that. Not at all.

Dude you are a fucking moron.

Liberals believe in liberty? Do you know what liberty means, it is freedom. Modern liberals believe in high taxes, strict gun laws, minimum wage, "free" college, "free" healthcare, big government control, social justice that takes away free speech, high environmental regulations. They are literally the exact opposite of liberty, the only liberty they have is in Gay marriage but even that its either be forced to accept it and like it or we will sue and attack you by force.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Jezter13 » February 1st, 2018, 6:36 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:

I disagree.

Liberal, the term, has been hijacked by repugnants as a way to demean people that believe in Liberty. It's astoundingly stupid because those same people that love to speak of the founding fathers don't quite realize they were the most Liberal, Progressive and Conservative people on earth.

It kills me every time one of the ass wipes from either side attempt to use any of those three words in a disparaging manner.

There's leftists and righties. Both are extremely disgusting for the most part. But I will say that leftism is a disease of the brain. I don't doubt that. Not at all.

Liberals believe in liberty? Do you know what liberty means, it is freedom. Modern liberals believe in high taxes, strict gun laws, minimum wage, "free" college, "free" healthcare, big government control, social justice that takes away free speech, high environmental regulations. They are literally the exact opposite of liberty, the only liberty they have is in Gay marriage but even that its either be forced to accept it and like it or we will sue and attack you by force.

It's awesome. I laid it out for you. Explained the stance.

I'm the moron? It would seem you're a lot like a Leftist and cannot read. Well done,.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby CraigKressel » February 1st, 2018, 6:58 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:

I disagree.

It's awesome. I laid it out for you. Explained the stance.

I'm the moron? It would seem you're a lot like a Leftist and cannot read. Well done,.

How is it republicans that did that? It is Democrats and people that claim to be liberal, people call themselves liberals that believe in that shit I just laid out.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 1st, 2018, 7:33 pm

Semantics. :roll:

Jez, are you talking about classical liberals?

Either way, whatever we choose to label some group is irrelevant. Labels don't matter. Ideas matter.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2018, 8:25 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Semantics. :roll:

Either way, whatever we choose to label some group is irrelevant. Labels don't matter. Ideas matter.

Yea, that's why I said in Liberals in today's Amercia. The people who call themselves liberals have the absurd ideas
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » February 2nd, 2018, 8:16 am

I hate liberals. My next motorcycle jacket is already designed in my head once I get the Harley

Going to have Fuck you on the top part of a circle on the back, bottom will say Snowflakes. The symbol in the Middle will have Hank 3 skull helmets colliding. In Gainesville..this should piss off a fuck ton of people..and it will make my day
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Citronauts_Knights » February 2nd, 2018, 2:28 pm

08GatorBait wrote:I hate liberals. My next motorcycle jacket is already designed in my head once I get the Harley

Going to have Fuck you on the top part of a circle on the back, bottom will say Snowflakes. The symbol in the Middle will have Hank 3 skull helmets colliding. In Gainesville..this should piss off a fuck ton of people..and it will make my day

It's good that you're still riding.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 2nd, 2018, 2:37 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Yea, that's why I said in Liberals in today's Amercia. The people who call themselves liberals have the absurd ideas

America*
I understand you're not talking about me (no sarcasm/snark), but I call myself a Democrat, not a liberal. I'm just more liberal/moderate than most of the vocal Republicans here. The amount of anti-white racism and misandry that "liberals" perpetrate is disgusting. I also don't like people trying to normalize and rationalize the insanity of gender dysphoria. You are what you are. Nobody tells a schizophrenic that the voices in his head are legitimate. Violently protesting a US election is fucking stupid, too.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 2nd, 2018, 3:08 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

America*
I understand you're not talking about me (no sarcasm/snark), but I call myself a Democrat, not a liberal. I'm just more liberal/moderate than most of the vocal Republicans here. The amount of anti-white racism and misandry that "liberals" perpetrate is disgusting. I also don't like people trying to normalize and rationalize the insanity of gender dysphoria. You are what you are. Nobody tells a schizophrenic that the voices in his head are legitimate. Violently protesting a US election is fucking stupid, too.

:goodpost

It would be wise for the Democrats to drop the anti-white, anti-male, pro-transgender schtick. They have gone from trying to include as many minorities as possible, to alienating a good chunk of their base. They also seem to forget that a lot of democrats are old and/or rich.

Republicans need to drop the hyper-Christianity.

...and I'd like it if both parties would quit supporting the government spying on all people all the time. As stupid/costly/deadly as the Iraq War may have been, I still think the PATRIOT Act is the worst thing Bush did.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 2nd, 2018, 3:16 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

America*

Yep, it's why I said liberal is bad and democrat isn't.

You nailed it
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 2nd, 2018, 5:05 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:It would be wise for the Democrats to drop the anti-white, anti-male, pro-transgender schtick. They have gone from trying to include as many minorities as possible, to alienating a good chunk of their base. They also seem to forget that a lot of democrats are old and/or rich.

The party has gone too far in bending over for these fringe people. I think the US is something 70% light-skinned, 20% black, and 10% other, yet they encourage hiring practices that are supposed to reflect a 10% <each race> population. Same with lack of gender diversity in specific fields. Most babysitters/daycare workers are going to be women because they're biologically predisposed to take care of kids. Most NASCAR drivers are going to be men because men have better spatial reasoning. Yet the only thing that's brought up is "not enough women NASCAR drivers."

One of the worst is breast cancer. Not only does it also affect men, but it's made out to be a "woman problem" with those stupid pink ribbons and "I <3 tits" wear. So not only do men have to deal with breast cancer, they have to go through the indignity of being bombarded with pink reminders of their "woman's cancer" for a month. Then those fuckers give zero shits or shoutouts to any other types of cancer. Nobody gives a fuck about testicular, lung, colon, stomach, or esophageal cancer, some of which have worse mortality rates. Yet they have an entire month dedicated to a very treatable cancer. Fuck a goat.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 2nd, 2018, 5:35 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:It would be wise for the Democrats to drop the anti-white, anti-male, pro-transgender schtick. They have gone from trying to include as many minorities as possible, to alienating a good chunk of their base. They also seem to forget that a lot of democrats are old and/or rich.

The party has gone too far in bending over for these fringe people. I think the US is something 70% light-skinned, 20% black, and 10% other, yet they encourage hiring practices that are supposed to reflect a 10% <each race> population. Same with lack of gender diversity in specific fields. Most babysitters/daycare workers are going to be women because they're biologically predisposed to take care of kids. Most NASCAR drivers are going to be men because men have better spatial reasoning. Yet the only thing that's brought up is "not enough women NASCAR drivers."

One of the worst is breast cancer. Not only does it also affect men, but it's made out to be a "woman problem" with those stupid pink ribbons and "I <3 tits" wear. So not only do men have to deal with breast cancer, they have to go through the indignity of being bombarded with pink reminders of their "woman's cancer" for a month. Then those fuckers give zero shits or shoutouts to any other types of cancer. Nobody gives a fuck about testicular, lung, colon, stomach, or esophageal cancer, some of which have worse mortality rates. Yet they have an entire month dedicated to a very treatable cancer. Fuck a goat.

Agree 100%.

I feel the same way about environmentalism. All the focus on climate change distracts from serious issues like pollution and deforestation. If we can't breathe the air or drink the water, a >1.5°C increase in temperature isn't going to matter. I support public canings for people who litter.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Citronauts_Knights » February 2nd, 2018, 6:33 pm

If we lose all the bees and our food supply diminishes, we won't care about global warming.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » February 2nd, 2018, 6:52 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Agreed on the breast cancer thing... it’s a load of bullshit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Previous

Return to General Discussion