Trump destroyed it

Moderator: JdPat04

Trump destroyed it

Postby 08GatorBait » January 31st, 2018, 3:42 am

And Democrats come off as whinny little kids pouting.

This is a beautiful night.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Re: Trump destroyed it

Postby Jezter13 » January 31st, 2018, 1:43 pm

THE PRESIDENT was on point. his message clear.

1. was not the best part the looks on the various establishment's faces when he was speaking about the economy? fawking priceless.

2. his use of God, though i am not a fan of it as it has been twisted over the decades it should be "Creator" as the Framers intended, was just more body blows to a grouping of people that ignore the same science they always try to claim. done very well.

3. was it not sad, after the SOTU, how the democunts can only pander and use ideology? having to have their cast of 5 and speaking spanish? whoa! wait a minute! i thought you asswipes said they were just like us and seeing as they are now older why are you speaking to them in a foreign language? it is exactly those things that further show they are full of shit when trying to sell the idea that Nightmarers are great and want to assimilate. this, of course, as they wave the flags from their homeland in their cars and houses instead of the one that isn't the shit hole they are running from.

4. he did a great job of throwing egg at the establishment members by continuing to separate himself and his people/agenda from them by continuing the mantra of "i am asking congress" and "my administration". that is wonderfully done because it puts the pressure on Mcconnel (and did you see that dip shit every time? tucked into his shell. priceless) and the rest to actually be blamed for their inability to follow through with the reasons they are put in office. the spotlight is directly on them.

5. The various guest/citizens they invited were a damned great collection of people to drive home each and every point he was making. well done to those people for being who they are and the ones that had to endure tragedy, i am sorry.

6. loved his driving home the Pledge and the Anthem. another great shot to the nose of those that don't grasp the purpose of it. or simply are abject assholes.

7. he did a great job of laying the reasoning we are at another "cold war" with the norks where the blame belongs. it was a great moment because it is simply true and we are all dealing with it. and worried. and while for Eight years we were more enthralled with making trannies able to use a bathroom? this Nuclear Storm was brewing and being ignored. Purposely? for those that are not NeoCon fans, shall we discuss the future with Scamders and or Shillary, or another Lush had it been one of them in charge?

i am not completely happy with his "Four Pillars". the thing that truly bothered me the most? he never mentioned E-Verify. That needs to be mandatory.

"Americans are Dreamers Too!" Think that will be the next Visor i buy.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 31st, 2018, 2:10 pm

:maga , follow, or :goback
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 31st, 2018, 3:15 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 31st, 2018, 5:06 pm

Also, what kind of drugs was Drooly Joe Kennedy on? :crazy

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 31st, 2018, 5:23 pm

Trump: "I am extending an open hand to work with the members of both parties -- Democrats and Republicans -- to protect our citizens of every background, color, religion and creed. My duty and the sacred duty of every elected official in this chamber is to defend Americans, to protect their safety, their families, their communities and their right to the American dream."

Libtards: "Racist!" "Divisive!" "Dog whistle for white supremacists!"

:biglol @ :imdumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 31st, 2018, 5:49 pm

08GatorBait wrote:And Democrats come off as whinny little kids pouting.

Whiny*

It's a good thing his Twitter account will continue to show his true feelings and contradict any good message he read in that speech. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2018, 5:54 pm

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2018, 6:00 pm

Black unemployment is at an all time low??

[ img ]
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 31st, 2018, 6:37 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Whiny*

It's a good thing his Twitter account will continue to show his true feelings and contradict any good message he read in that speech. :dog

No tweets so far today. So you liked the speech too? Good, I was starting to think you were as delusional as those pouting cucks and rug munchers last night. :2thumbs
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 31st, 2018, 8:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Whiny*

No tweets so far today. So you liked the speech too? Good, I was starting to think you were as delusional as those pouting cucks and rug munchers last night. :2thumbs

I didn't watch it. The State of the Union address is as interesting to me as golf. Before you start spouting off some shit about Obama, I didn't watch his SOTU speeches, either. I'm just basing it off of reactions here that it was a good speech, which is a shaky foundation at best.

It's still funny to me that a "Democrat" has become a demagogue for Republicans to rally behind. So much shit was said about him a couple years ago before he was the Republican nominee and now he's a hero. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 31st, 2018, 9:05 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Whiny*

I didn't watch it. The State of the Union address is as interesting to me as golf. Before you start spouting off some shit about Obama, I didn't watch his SOTU speeches, either. I'm just basing it off of reactions here that it was a good speech, which is a shaky foundation at best.

It's still funny to me that a "Democrat" has become a demagogue for Republicans to rally behind. So much shit was said about him a couple years ago before he was the Republican nominee and now he's a hero. :dog

Yeah, SOTU speeches tend to be fluff... and lame.

Trump was a Dem for about 9 years (fairly recently), and a Republican for the rest of his life. He's more of an "anti-establishment" hero than anything. A lot of his supporters don't like Republicans, either. But you have to pick one or the other to have a chance, and it looks like choosing the party that wasn't rigged was a good choice. Poor Bernie... :no I don't know what's worse than having to endorse a disgusting harpy who went to town on you with a 12" strap-on.

So little shit was said about him when he was a Democrat. He runs as a Republican, and in the eyes of the media immediately becomes a racist, sexist, xenophobic anti-LGBT rapist... and LITERALLY HITLER!! Funny how that works, eh?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » January 31st, 2018, 10:03 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Black unemployment is at an all time low??

[ img ]

They want it to be high, blacks should be given a $100,000 a year reparation from whites and free housing, food, cell phones, BMWs and healthcare.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 31st, 2018, 10:12 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Black unemployment is at an all time low??

[ img ]

They want it to be high, blacks should be given a $100,000 a year reparation from whites and free housing, food, cell phones, BMWs and healthcare.

They also don't want to fix DACA. If they do, what will they run on in the midterms?

The "We hate [insert R President], and all non-Democrats are racist, sexist, yada yada" has been stale for decades. :jerkit
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2018, 11:04 pm

Democrat isn't a bad word, liberal is
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » January 31st, 2018, 11:32 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Democrat isn't a bad word, liberal is

Democrat I think of a corrupt phony politician, liberal I think of a completely naive fucking idiot who is also a hypocrite.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2018, 2:00 am

:biglol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Jezter13 » February 1st, 2018, 4:12 am

JdPat04 wrote:Democrat isn't a bad word, liberal is

I disagree.

Liberal, the term, has been hijacked by repugnants as a way to demean people that believe in Liberty. It's astoundingly stupid because those same people that love to speak of the founding fathers don't quite realize they were the most Liberal, Progressive and Conservative people on earth.

It kills me every time one of the ass wipes from either side attempt to use any of those three words in a disparaging manner.

There's leftists and righties. Both are extremely disgusting for the most part. But I will say that leftism is a disease of the brain. I don't doubt that. Not at all.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2018, 4:32 am

Liberal in today's America is a bad thing.

were not talking about what liberals are supposed to be.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Jezter13 » February 1st, 2018, 12:24 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Liberal in today's America is a bad thing.

were not talking about what liberals are supposed to be.

No.

People that use the terminology wrong are just as bad.

I'm a liberal human being that believes the world works through progress and doing so with a conservative mindset.

It's the dumbass righties, which the dumb fawk lefties call conservatives, that have hijacked two-thirds of the most important aspects of America by making the idea of Progress and Liberty seem bad.

Don't be one of them. Refer to them as they are, Leftist/Activists. Don't continue to sully our Founding Fathers.

:smile:
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Next

Return to General Discussion