Repugs wrong again

Moderator: JdPat04

Repugs wrong again

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 25th, 2018, 7:24 pm

Faux News says Burger King "slams" net neutrality by supporting it.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/ ... l.amp.html

When you're done fuming, the video is good.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Repugs wrong again

Postby JdPat04 » January 25th, 2018, 7:48 pm

:whogivesafuck

The more people cry about NN the less I give a fuck about it
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 25th, 2018, 8:01 pm

I wouldn't eat BK if I could snap my fingers and a FREE Whopper instantly appeared in my hand. :happyno

I may change my tune when I can order via kiosk instead of some entitled minimum wage douche. :jerkit
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 25th, 2018, 8:16 pm

Some people FAIL to read the first sentence of an article before calling it wrong.

"Never hesitant to share their true feelings, Burger King has called out the Federal Communications Commission’s repeal of net neutrality in a new commercial, explaining the somewhat-confusing decision via Whoopers."

Could they have worded the title better? Sure. But this makes for better click-bait. Looks like someone was successfully baited. :dog Faux thanks you for your support. :lolthumb

Back to CNN, pleb:

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Citronauts_Knights » January 25th, 2018, 9:08 pm

Jesus Christ, the (((media's))) attempts to destroy the western family with debauchery isn't even subtle anymore. (((They))) are getting bolder.

Maybe one day people will wake up and realize that mudslimes aren't the primary enemy and we need to DEUS fucking VULT against the Judens first.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 25th, 2018, 9:30 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Some people FAIL to read the first sentence of an article before calling it wrong.

"Never hesitant to share their true feelings, Burger King has called out the Federal Communications Commission's repeal of net neutrality in a new commercial, explaining the somewhat-confusing decision via Whoopers."

Could they have worded the title better? Sure. But this makes for better click-bait. Looks like someone was successfully baited. :dog Faux thanks you for your support. :lolthumb

Back to CNN, pleb:

https://i.imgur.com/MllhLG3.jpg

Yeah, I read it. The headline is still completely wrong.
If some article said "Obesity is a great health problem" but the title said "Obesity is great health," I would still say it's shit.

I was "baited" by watching the video and later finding an article about it from one of the few news sites you don't completely disregard because "Faux News is real!". I'm sure not having "repeal" in the title really upped their click count. Plus I use ABP, so it's not like they get anything. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » January 25th, 2018, 10:20 pm

Hey idiot it would be more like this.

If you buy 5000 burgers the government forces burger king to sell them at the same price as someone that buys 1.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 26th, 2018, 1:52 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Some people FAIL to read the first sentence of an article before calling it wrong.

"Never hesitant to share their true feelings, Burger King has called out the Federal Communications Commission's repeal of net neutrality in a new commercial, explaining the somewhat-confusing decision via Whoopers."

Back to CNN, pleb:

If some article said "Obesity is a great health problem" but the title said "Obesity is great health," I would still say it's shit.

I was "baited" by watching the video and later finding an article about it from one of the few news sites you don't completely disregard because "Faux News is real!". I'm sure not having "repeal" in the title really upped their click count. Plus I use ABP, so it's not like they get anything. :dog

Textbook clickbait... or a typo. Don't act like this is uncommon. Besides, every time Trump approval hits 40%, NYT/WP/ABC/NBC/CNN comes out with some bombshell, the lefties clutch their pearls, then the story is retracted a week later. But no matter, the mindless drones have already moved on to the next squirrel. :dog

Please, list the places where I do and do not get my news. :popcorn
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 26th, 2018, 7:39 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Back to CNN, pleb:

Textbook clickbait... or a typo. Don't act like this is uncommon.

Yet you give Obama shit for saying there were >50 states. :ROFL2
News sites should have headlines that aren't contradicted in the very first sentence. But then again, Faux News is a shitty excuse for a news site, so I guess it's fitting. It's analogous to Faux News saying there are negative 50 states in the USA.

Back to CNN, pleb

:thought :fail
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 26th, 2018, 7:45 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Back to CNN, pleb:

They added "repeal" to the title and never noted the mistake. URL still shows the initial :fail title. Full Repug. :biglol
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 26th, 2018, 8:17 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Back to CNN, pleb:

They added "repeal" to the title and never noted the mistake. URL still shows the initial :fail title. Full Repug. :biglol

Better than the libtard news sources that get the title and and article purposely wrong, and most of the time don't correct or acknowledge it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 26th, 2018, 8:21 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Back to CNN, pleb:

Textbook clickbait... or a typo. Don't act like this is uncommon.

Yet you give Obama shit for saying there were >50 states. :ROFL2
News sites should have headlines that aren't contradicted in the very first sentence. But then again, Faux News is a shitty excuse for a news site, so I guess it's fitting. It's analogous to Faux News saying there are negative 50 states in the USA.

Back to CNN, pleb

Is Obama a news organization? Focus.

Happens all the time. I've never seen obsession over the omission of one word, in an incredibly irrelevant article. This is news about a fucking Burger King commercial. If Fox should be derided here, it should be for covering this in the first place. If someone on TSH posted every time there was some typo in a news story, we'd crash the site.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 26th, 2018, 8:22 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Back to CNN, pleb:

Can you name a news site that hasn't done this? It happens daily.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 26th, 2018, 8:25 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Back to CNN, pleb

So you're not even going to try?

How about not making bs claims you won't even attempt to back up. Leave that to GATOBATIT. :lolthumb

If you'd like to try, go right ahead. I'll be over here holding my breath. :popcorn
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion