Fuck the NFL playoffs

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Fuck the NFL playoffs

Postby Jezter13 » January 18th, 2018, 3:53 am

Fsu guy.

Hi, my team has won one more title than UF in 100 years of football. We played in a garbage conference for 30 years and won nothing.

Hi, we despise the CANES because they are everything we wanted to be. Hall of Fame players at every level for 30+ years in both College and the Pros. For every one we have they have five.

So my next weak argument is "you didn't attend your school" as if on Saturday the fans that pack rbe house at tallasnatchee and their red neck loser base has gone further than elementary school. Thank god for $10 tickets or theyd barely have half a stadium filled.

Fsu, the program, i respect because they never dropped us like the Cayman did. But their fans are as delusional as people with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Not surprised their kissing cousins are Cayman fans, though. Incest is best, put the family to the test. Right?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 18th, 2018, 4:36 am

:miami fans in this thread:
[ img ]
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 20th, 2018, 1:58 pm

Seems a certain canes fan I thought to be fairly intelligent stop taking his meds.

That is literally the dumbest, most inaccurate and most hypocritical description ever given of a fan base...... :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion