http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/1 ... res_b.html
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: The "Swamp" way?

Postby JdPat04 » November 14th, 2017, 9:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Looks like Roy is fucked. What a piece of shit. :facepalm

If true then they all encouraged it and was okay it. They are the pieces of shit.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 14th, 2017, 11:45 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

If true then they all encouraged it and was okay it. They are the pieces of shit.

You obviously didn't read the article.

Too many looked the other way, but saying they ALL "encouraged it and [were okay] with it" is ridiculous.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 15th, 2017, 12:24 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Too many looked the other way, but saying they ALL "encouraged it and [were okay] with it" is ridiculous.

I obviously did read it. No shit I overstated it, on purpose, kind of obvious.

It remains the same.

The women and men who have hid the predators in Hollywood AND used their "assault" to land jobs encouraged the behavior.

Fucking citizens walking around and letting 30 year olds fuck 14 year olds is pathetic and partly to blame. If is true then they should've outted his ass a long damn time ago and he never should've been elected to even be able to pick up dog shit for the town.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 15th, 2017, 12:44 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

It remains the same.

The women and men who have hid the predators in Hollywood AND used their "assault" to land jobs encouraged the behavior.

Fucking citizens walking around and letting 30 year olds fuck 14 year olds is pathetic and partly to blame. If is true then they should've outted his ass a long damn time ago and he never should've been elected to even be able to pick up dog shit for the town.

Agree, but I don't think sex was involved. Definitely not with the underage girl.

*I haven't read the latest from #5
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 15th, 2017, 2:10 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

It remains the same.

Agree, but I don't think sex was involved. Definitely not with the underage girl.

Yeah but they didn't know that did they?

The citizens who "all knew what was going on". I'm sure most of them insinuated and assumed what was going on knowing most alabamians, southerners, Americans, and people in general being nosey and assuming as fuck all
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 15th, 2017, 9:47 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

It remains the same.

Yeah but they didn't know that did they?

The citizens who "all knew what was going on". I'm sure most of them insinuated and assumed what was going on knowing most alabamians, southerners, Americans, and people in general being nosey and assuming as fuck all

Sounds like the WaPost is looking to pay top dollar for those to come out and lie. And I agree with JD. If they knew about this guy all this time why wait to say something now? $$$
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 15th, 2017, 1:50 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:If they knew about this guy all this time why wait to say something now? $$$

Do you feel the same about the Weinstein, Cosby, Spacey, Louis CK, etc accusers?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 15th, 2017, 2:49 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:If they knew about this guy all this time why wait to say something now? $$$

Do you feel the same about the Weinstein, Cosby, Spacey, Louis CK, etc accusers?

I do.

All the women and men kept their damn mouths shut so they could benefit from Weinstein and the likes and make money.

There are partly to blame for anybody who was assaulted after them.

If I was sitting here knowing that I had been raped like I have been, but I told nobody, I would be responsible if he kept raping kids. (The motherfucker who did it to me)
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 15th, 2017, 3:24 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

I do.

All the women and men kept their damn mouths shut so they could benefit from Weinstein and the likes and make money.

If I was sitting here knowing that I had been raped like I have been, but I told nobody, I would be responsible if he kept raping kids. (The motherfucker who did it to me)

It's not that simple, especially in the Weinstien case(s). Had those people spoken out at the wrong time, not only would their careers be over, but they would have been outcasted, ridiculed, drugged and thrown in the street (to be arrested and discredited), or worse.

Getting a SAG card is like joining the fucking mafia.

I'd like to say that if I were raped, I would torture the motherfucker Se7en-style. But I haven't been, so I don't know how I would react.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » November 15th, 2017, 3:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

I do.

It's not that simple, especially in the Weinstien case(s). Had those people spoken out at the wrong time, not only would their careers be over, but they would have been outcasted, ridiculed, drugged and thrown in the street (to be arrested and discredited), or worse.

I'd like to say that if I were raped, I would torture the motherfucker Se7en-style. But I haven't been, so I don't know how I would react.

Absolutely correct.

The women that didn’t get raped and said nothing, remaining silent, should just go away. Waiting years on end to bring it forward is nothing more than an attempt at slander at this point.

The women whom did it to, for lack of better term, get a head should be laughed at. They knew full and well what they were doing and why. Money, Fame, and all that Comes with it.

Casting Couch shouldn’t be frowned upon. The women that used it to their advantage are the group that should be labeled as they are, prostitutes.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » November 18th, 2017, 4:28 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

I do.

I can see your point but I don't agree with it. That's all.

They didn't like it happening to them (I assume) and they kept their mouths shut and allowed it to happen to others because they were looking out for themselves.

Everybody is looking out for themselves. That's what Weinstein was doing too.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 6th, 2018, 4:08 pm

Looks like someone burnt her house down.

Spoiler:
ETOWAH COUNTY, AL (WBRC) -
One of the women who accused U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore of improper sexual conduct has lost her home to a fire.

Members of the Etowah County Arson Task Force say the fire that destroyed Tina Johnson's home Wednesday afternoon appears to be arson.

They also say they have a person of interest in custody, but they add it does not appear to be related to her allegations against Moore.

Johnson, however, says she doesn't know what to believe about that.

"It's too coincidental to me, but whatever they say, I'll go with. But, you know, right now I'm just so devastated," says Tina Johnson.

Johnson says she and her family were not injured but got out only with the clothes on their backs, and are having a hard time finding a rental home.

She and a neighbor say they saw a young man around the house before and during the fire.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/372 ... ign=buffer
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » January 7th, 2018, 2:31 pm

Whores
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Previous