Moderator: JdPat04

“Liberalism is the New Racism”

Postby Jezter13 » November 8th, 2017, 6:05 pm

Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: “Liberalism is the New Racism”

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 8th, 2017, 10:41 pm

2 things. Great article and I agree with it.

And when is Jezter going to join the discussion in the college football forum. Or are you still like a Hillary supporter who cant get over his Golden boy failing?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 8th, 2017, 10:55 pm

:popcorn
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » November 8th, 2017, 11:48 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:2 things. Great article and I agree with it.

And when is Jezter going to join the discussion in the college football forum. Or are you still like a Hillary supporter who cant get over his Golden boy failing?

You're like Hillary, in the sense that much like trump lives in her head rent free it seems as if golden lives in yours. :wave2

On a serious note, I don't really chat about the other teams. Just CANES and politics, man.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 9th, 2017, 12:07 am

Jezter13 wrote:

You're like Hillary, in the sense that much like trump lives in her head rent free it seems as if golden lives in yours. :wave2

On a serious note, I don't really chat about the other teams. Just CANES and politics, man.

Snowflakes always have their deflections and need their safe spaces. :up
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 9th, 2017, 12:10 am

Jezter13 wrote:

Well, you can head on over and talk MIAMI-Neutered Shame. It's kind of a big deal, apparently. :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » November 9th, 2017, 1:09 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:

Well, you can head on over and talk MIAMI-Neutered Shame. It's kind of a big deal, apparently. :dunno

The Pedo game will be interesting.

I despise that program as much as I do the caymans. In a perfect world, they'd play each other and fhe earth would open up in the middle of the first quarter swallowing their fans, administration etc.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » November 14th, 2017, 2:29 am

Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 14th, 2017, 9:53 am

Jezter13 wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/12/professors-its-not-okay-to-be-white/

I saw this racist piece of shit on Tucker Carlson last night. What make this dumb nigger think white people want their kids to hang out with his racist taught kids. Hope these dumb ass college kids aren't paying to much money to get taught by this piece of shit.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » November 14th, 2017, 11:47 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/12/professors-its-not-okay-to-be-white/

I saw this racist piece of shit on Tucker Carlson last night. What make this dumb nigger think white people want their kids to hang out with his racist taught kids. Hope these dumb ass college kids aren't paying to much money to get taught by this piece of shit.

did carlson eat him alive? i don't watch the show but will, ever so often, watch his interviews on jewtube. worth going to watch?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 14th, 2017, 9:52 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

did carlson eat him alive? i don't watch the show but will, ever so often, watch his interviews on jewtube. worth going to watch?

You can watch him look stupid here. :up
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » November 15th, 2017, 1:14 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

This guy is a joke.

What’s awesome is this constant jamming of trump and racism down dumb kids throats and neglecting all the harm from the previous regime. It is amazing how they continually play the revisionist history game.

And his wording of “danger”. Holy dumb fuck, Batman! Completely disregarded the reason the creation of Black on Black crime term exists. Over 80% of all violent crime in the country is committed by his populous. That’s a group that equates to a whopping 14% of the totality of the population.

I really wish Carlson would have brought up Liberia, Chiraq, or any other place that his people “trust” others of their kind. :wave2
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 15th, 2017, 1:58 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

This guy is a joke.

What’s awesome is this constant jamming of trump and racism down dumb kids throats and neglecting all the harm from the previous regime. It is amazing how they continually play the revisionist history game.

And his wording of “danger”. Holy dumb fuck, Batman! Completely disregarded the reason the creation of Black on Black crime term exists. Over 80% of all violent crime in the country is committed by his populous. That’s a group that equates to a whopping 14% of the totality of the population.

I really wish Carlson would have brought up Liberia, Chiraq, or any other place that his people “trust” others of their kind. :wave2

Yes, it's a shame Cucker has all the debate skills of a toddler. He does a disservice to conservatives when he brings these nutjobs on his show to expose their lunacy, then spends most of the time whiffing at softballs.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » November 15th, 2017, 3:56 pm

Muck

Not sure if you are being sarcastic...
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 15th, 2017, 4:34 pm

Jezter13 wrote:Muck

Not at all. He annoys the shit out of me. Low on info and solid arguments, high on trolling. He's like a slightly more masculine Rachael Madcow.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » November 15th, 2017, 6:22 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:Muck

Not at all. He annoys the shit out of me. Low on info and solid arguments, high on trolling. He's like a slightly more masculine Rachael Madcow.

I can see that.

The thing I enjoy most about him, when I watch, is he does shine a light on the weakness in the foundation of the loons stance.

I do think part of his trolling is how he is continually able to bring these goofs on the air. For the most part the guy in the above video and his minions wouldn't take on Shapiro I don't think.

Madcow, still think her first role was in ghost busters . ZuL or whatever her name was.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion