Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Reminder for me

Postby FSUKW » November 4th, 2017, 9:47 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:If that makes your hypocritical self feel better....... :2thumbs

The hypocrite is :aup

JD - it's all good bro. You are not who you think you are. You are not some high moral ground walking person. I said you made an incoherent post. The entire fucking board agrees. DO NOT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD OVER IT...... :2thumbs

You said I was driving, I was not.

You bitched it was I coherent. It was a shorthand note for me, not for you. I don't give a fuck that it was incoherent to you.

That's the point. Don't cry about a post that wasn't meant for you. Fucking complaining about irrelevant shit.

See how that works. Just like you pointing out when fuck complains about grammar.

Me pointing out the absurdity of your behavior when nobody else is acting your way, (20 admitted that I had reason) and nobody else gives a fuck about it unlike you, except the obsessed eb which you have even acknowledge.

I said above it wasn't to make sense above for any of you. Wasn't denying it. My point is why the fuck are you complaining about it when you try to act like one of the most mature people on here?

That's the point.

I can see Craig acting like you, I can see EB, I can see 20 doing it. Sell & gaytr (not acting like I was driving and on my phone)

See the difference.

I wouldn't see you, ck, muck, Sooners, etc.. Doing you.

:csb

I have also said I don't come here to be mature. I have real life to be responsible in.

Oh, BTW

:dgb
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 4th, 2017, 10:50 pm

What the fuck is wrong with you jd?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » November 4th, 2017, 10:52 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

JD - it's all good bro. You are not who you think you are. You are not some high moral ground walking person. I said you made an incoherent post. The entire fucking board agrees. DO NOT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD OVER IT...... :2thumbs

You bitched it was I coherent. It was a shorthand note for me, not for you. I don't give a fuck that it was incoherent to you.

That's the point. Don't cry about a post that wasn't meant for you. Fucking complaining about irrelevant shit.

See how that works. Just like you pointing out when fuck complains about grammar.

Me pointing out the absurdity of your behavior when nobody else is acting your way, (20 admitted that I had reason) and nobody else gives a fuck about it unlike you, except the obsessed eb which you have even acknowledge.

I said above it wasn't to make sense above for any of you. Wasn't denying it. My point is why the fuck are you complaining about it when you try to act like one of the most mature people on here?

That's the point.

I can see Craig acting like you, I can see EB, I can see 20 doing it. Sell & gaytr (not acting like I was driving and on my phone)

See the difference.

I have also said I don't come here to be mature. I have real life to be responsible in.

Oh, BTW

Yeah you do try to present yourself as the mature one. Trying to dictate who is and isn't a fan and things like that as well.

I know who I am and haven't ever tried to deny it. :wave2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » November 4th, 2017, 11:24 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

That's the point.

See the difference.

Oh, BTW

Yeah you do try to present yourself as the mature one. Trying to dictate who is and isn't a fan and things like that as well.

I know who I am and haven't ever tried to deny it. :wave2

I’m not allowed to have an opinion?

Or, I can have one as long as it agrees with you?

My opinion is your post was a ramble...... :2thumbs

My opinion is anyone who roots for their team to lose isn’t a fan.... :2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion