Re: His house of cards is about to fall

Postby JdPat04 » October 30th, 2017, 3:30 am

Kevin Spacey being accused of trying to fuck a 14 year old boy when he was 26
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » October 30th, 2017, 4:01 am

Are you surprised? I've said it for over a year. Read. Please.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » October 30th, 2017, 10:59 am

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 30th, 2017, 9:53 pm

Aw the little faggots show got canceled.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » October 30th, 2017, 10:04 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Aw the little faggots show got canceled.

Still gets another year.

“House of Cards” is ending after its upcoming sixth season, an announcement that comes a day after actor Anthony Rapp accused star Kevin Spacey of making a sexual advance toward him when Rapp was 14.

Netflix and Media Rights Capital, which produces the show, said in a statement Monday that they are “deeply troubled by last night’s news concerning Kevin Spacey.” Rapp, who appears on “Star Trek: Discovery,” said Spacey made the advance three decades ago. Spacey has apologized but said he does not remember the events Rapp described.

“In response to last night’s revelations, executives from both of our companies arrived in Baltimore this afternoon to meet with our cast and crew to ensure that they continue to feel safe and supported,” the companies said in a statement. “As previously scheduled, Kevin Spacey is not working on set at this time.”

“House of Cards,” which centers on Spacey as diabolical politician Frank Underwood, launched Season 5 in May and is currently in production on the sixth season.
Kevin Spacey wearing a suit and tie
© TheWrap
In an interview with BuzzFeed published Sunday, Rapp claimed that a then-26-year-old Spacey invited him to a party at Spacey’s apartment in 1986 and made a sexual advance before the Rapp was able to get away.

On Sunday night, Spacey tweeted, “I honestly do not remember the encounter … but if I did behave as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior.”

Spacey also came out as gay in his response, leading GLAAD to criticize Spacey for using the coming-out to “deflect from allegations of sexual assault.”

Series creator Beau Willimon said in a statement that Rapp’s story is “deeply troubling.”

The series has been one of Netflix’s flagship dramas since its February 2013 debut and remains an awards-season magnet.

It picked up four Emmy nominations this year, with nods for best series, best actor (Spacey), best actress (Robin Wright) and best supporting ac (Michael Kelly).
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » October 31st, 2017, 4:52 am

Shame, as the show was pretty good.

Yeah, if you don't submit to countless ass fuckings in Hollywood, you go nowhere.

Pedos and rapists control the world. Wake up, fools. :wave2
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Jezter13 » October 31st, 2017, 8:24 pm

He plays a fag in the show which I always found a tad odd.

I'd always kind of thought the show was a mirror of the Clintons and have to wondered if Frank Underwood is Hillary. Seems more concrete now
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » October 31st, 2017, 8:40 pm

Jezter13 wrote:He plays a fag in the show which I always found a tad odd.

I'd always kind of thought the show was a mirror of the Clintons and have to wondered if Frank Underwood is Hillary. Seems more concrete now

He plays a bisexual doesn't he? He's not just pretending to be straight to his wife. He's actively fucking other women.

I'd say it was still him as Bill and her as hitlary. She's scheming behind his back and doing all she can to make sure she gets what IS HERS
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » October 31st, 2017, 9:05 pm

Suspended now
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Jezter13 » November 2nd, 2017, 12:28 am

JdPat04 wrote:

He plays a bisexual doesn't he? He's not just pretending to be straight to his wife. He's actively fucking other women.

I'd say it was still him as Bill and her as hitlary. She's scheming behind his back and doing all she can to make sure she gets what IS HERS

I honestly don't remember his fornicating with other women. What i do remember is his obvious disdain for sexual encounters with his wife and what looked like a bit of contempt for women. I could be wrong, seeing as I haven't watched the show in a while but that's what I interpreted.

Claire is scheming, no doubt, but is lovable more like Bill. Whom we all know works behind the scenes.

Regardless, I had always found the aspect of Underwood being bi or gay simply pointless to the story and character.
Last edited by Jezter13 on November 2nd, 2017, 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » November 2nd, 2017, 12:31 am

Jezter13 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

I honestly don't remember his fornicating with other women. What i do remember is his obvious disdain for sexual encounters with his wife and what looked like a bit of contempt for women. I could be wrong, seeing as I haven't watched the show in a while but that's what I interpreted.

Claire is scheming, no doubt, but is lovable more like Bill.

The whole first season he is fucking Zoe? Barnes, that young girl.

And i think the marriage is a sham/power marriage basically like the clintons would be.

In the last 2 seasons she's been fucking their speech writer who was writing a book for him.

They don't fuck each other because she knows he loves the man, and they do their own sexual things but they still love each other in a non sexual way.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Jezter13 » November 2nd, 2017, 12:37 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

And i think the marriage is a sham/power marriage basically like the clintons would be.

In the last 2 seasons she's been fucking their speech writer who was writing a book for him.

They don't fuck each other because she knows he loves the man, and they do their own sexual things but they still love each other in a non sexual way.

I'll have to go back and watch them, as I honestly don't remember his reasons for the seeing of that girl.

Wasn't he using her through the sex? Not so much wanting to tag a piece of ass but for information or whatever?

Definitely have to go back and check it out.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » November 2nd, 2017, 12:39 am

Jezter13 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

I'll have to go back and watch them, as I honestly don't remember his reasons for the seeing of that girl.

Wasn't he using her through the sex? Not so much wanting to tag a piece of ass but for information or whatever?

Definitely have to go back and check it out.

He was doing both IMO. It portrayed him as getting attached to her.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » November 2nd, 2017, 12:54 am

It’s not bill and Hillary. This shit was taken from the uk
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » November 2nd, 2017, 1:08 am

ericberry14 wrote:It’s not bill and Hillary. This shit was taken from the uk

I know where it came from.

However bill and Hilary represent them pretty well and he said that frank was Hilary while I disagreed.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » November 3rd, 2017, 12:46 am

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Jezter13 » November 3rd, 2017, 1:38 pm

JdPat04 wrote:http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/media/house-of-cards-kevin-spacey-harassment/index.html

I have the easy out for these people

“I’m a method actor”
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » November 3rd, 2017, 5:53 pm

Lol that’s what I was thinking. He’s just in character :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes