Donald Trump

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Donald Trump

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 1st, 2020, 10:30 am

CraigKressel wrote:So much fraud

Yep. And the republicans, the FBI, and the DOJ is no where to be found.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 1st, 2020, 2:51 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:

Establishment over party.
Establishment over country.

The machine is corrupt.
The media is complicit.
The masses are gullible.

If Trump doesn't pardon Assange and Snowden and declassify the fuck out of some shit, things will never change.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 2nd, 2020, 12:35 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

The machine is corrupt.
The media is complicit.
The masses are gullible.

If Trump doesn't pardon Assange and Snowden and declassify the fuck out of some shit, things will never change.

I agree. And Bill Barr is absolutely useless. Trump got sabotaged by his own party.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 2nd, 2020, 11:18 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

The machine is corrupt.
The media is complicit.
The masses are gullible.

I agree. And Bill Barr is absolutely useless. Trump got sabotaged by his own party.

Look on the bright side. Now we can get back to what 'Merica does best:
Killing sandies
Ignoring corruption
Bowing to China
Giving cash to Iran
Letting Wall St / Big Tech / Big Pharma write their own laws
Expanding surveillance
Pretending Dems/media didn't act like a bunch hysterical retards for the last 4 years

And BLM has vanished into thin air (again)!
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 3rd, 2020, 10:58 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

The machine is corrupt.
The media is complicit.
The masses are gullible.

Killing sandies
Ignoring corruption
Bowing to China
Giving cash to Iran
Expanding surveillance
Pretending Dems/media didn't act like a bunch hysterical retards for the last 4 years

Im actually thinking about buying a second house in SC outside of Charlotte. Just in case i find it more profitable to go back to building data centers like IBM, ATT, and Facebook so our government can spy on us and store and share our personel info. Or projects like Celgard that are a waste of government money that provide no jobs but i got paid. 8) I heard that project got shut down before completed. And a CEO made like 16 million from it. :dunno
Or do remodels in VA hospitals and government funded universities for freezers to store body parts for planned parenthood. Also marijuana grow houses are always easy money with good tips. :420
Or i might stay in florida and make a fortune doing remodels for rich yankees fleeing their shithole democrat ran states. Those idiots are easy to get top dollar out of. 8)

Oh and for BLM. Where did the money go? Someone got paid. Reparations? :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » December 3rd, 2020, 11:28 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

The machine is corrupt.
The media is complicit.
The masses are gullible.

Killing sandies
Ignoring corruption
Bowing to China
Giving cash to Iran
Expanding surveillance

Im actually thinking about buying a second house in SC outside of Charlotte. Just in case i find it more profitable to go back to building data centers like IBM, ATT, and Facebook so our government can spy on us and store and share our personel info. Or projects like Celgard that are a waste of government money that provide no jobs but i got paid. 8) I heard that project got shut down before completed. And a CEO made like 16 million from it. :dunno
Or do remodels in VA hospitals and government funded universities for freezers to store body parts for planned parenthood. Also marijuana grow houses are always easy money with good tips. :420
Or i might stay in florida and make a fortune doing remodels for rich yankees fleeing their shithole democrat ran states. Those idiots are easy to get top dollar out of. 8)

Oh and for BLM. Where did the money go? Someone got paid. Reparations? :dog

Someone got paid... yeah the DemocrRats funneled that money to themselves
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 3rd, 2020, 5:15 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Someone got paid... yeah the DemocrRats funneled that money to themselves

All BLM donations were funneled through Act Blue. Act Blue keeps a minimum of 4.5% of donations, and pockets any unused money. Act Blue (if you can't tell by their name) funds DNC candidates.

A commie and his mommy's money are soon parted. :yes
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 3rd, 2020, 6:44 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Someone got paid... yeah the DemocrRats funneled that money to themselves

All BLM donations were funneled through Act Blue. Act Blue keeps a minimum of 4.5% of donations, and pockets any unused money. Act Blue (if you can't tell by their name) funds DNC candidates.

A commie and his mommy's money are soon parted. :yes

:word
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 3rd, 2020, 7:52 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

The machine is corrupt.
The media is complicit.
The masses are gullible.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMExkBbtUsg

The CEO doesn't even believe the bull shit his "news" network is saying. I love that the Dump "Stop The Steal" money is going into his pockets.

At least Dumptards have their safe spaces where they can lie about conspiracies in peace and whine about how it isn't fair that someone who had millions and millions more votes won an election. :2thumbs
Dumbasses wrote:Winning because you have more votes is corrupt!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 3rd, 2020, 9:36 pm

Urine idiot if you think Biden out performed Obama with black voters.

I guess it’s redundant though since you’re also a Biden voter.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 3rd, 2020, 9:44 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:The CEO doesn't even believe the bull shit his "news" network is saying.

You talking about that hilarious CNN conference call where they're all openly discussing their upcoming propaganda ( :biglol ), or when Fox said they could safely say Dems would pick up at least 5, but probably double-digit house seats? (Dems LOST double-digit house seats, and lost ALL 27 "toss up" races in the house)

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I love that the Dump "Stop The Steal" money is going into his pockets.

Is this your first day following politics? Are you blissfully unaware that the Biden campaign is doing the exact same thing? Anyone who donates to either party and doesn't either run a company worth billions or run some kind of special interest group (or likely both) is a complete retard.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:At least Dumptards have their safe spaces where they can lie about conspiracies in peace and whine about how it isn't fair that someone who had millions and millions more votes won an election. :2thumbs

At least Biden's Basement Dwellers have their safe spaces where they can lie about conspiracies in peace and pretend they didn't whine about how Russia literally hacked voting machines to change votes to Orange (literally!) Hitler. :2thumbs

Again, do you get news from any actual (even if disreputable) news sources, or do you just watch "Now This" YouTube videos all day? :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 3rd, 2020, 9:55 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Urine idiot if you think Biden out performed Obama with black voters.

He didn't. He didn't even outperform Hillary with black voters, and it wasn't even close. According to the numbers, Biden won because a bunch of self-loathing, upper middle class white people voted for him. Trump did better with blacks and other minorities than any Republican has since the KKK was entirely comprised of Democrats. Minorities weren't fooled by 4 years of "Trump is racist/Hitler!" bullshit, only college-educated (yet still retarded) white people were.

Minorities still voted Biden by a 2 to 1 margin (which is typically closer to 8 to 1), because old habits die hard... but at least they are getting better at seeing through the comically transparent propaganda, unlike the soy-cuck honkies with their Women's Studies degrees. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 3rd, 2020, 10:37 pm

When did I ever say anything about black voters?
The butthurt delusion is real. :ROFL2 :sadyes

Keep whining, bitches. :2thumbs
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 4th, 2020, 3:43 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:When did I ever say anything about black voters?

We haven’t even scratched the surface to the 4 year bitch fest liberals put on?

Muck - you ever scream at the sky?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 4th, 2020, 11:22 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Urine idiot if you think Biden out performed Obama with black voters.

He didn't. He didn't even outperform Hillary with black voters, and it wasn't even close. According to the numbers, Biden won because a bunch of self-loathing, upper middle class white people voted for him. Trump did better with blacks and other minorities than any Republican has since the KKK was entirely comprised of Democrats. Minorities weren't fooled by 4 years of "Trump is racist/Hitler!" bullshit, only college-educated (yet still retarded) white people were.

Minorities still voted Biden by a 2 to 1 margin (which is typically closer to 8 to 1), because old habits die hard... but at least they are getting better at seeing through the comically transparent propaganda, unlike the soy-cuck honkies with their Women's Studies degrees. :dog

Seems Biden did very well getting votes from people over 125 years of age. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 4th, 2020, 2:55 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:When did I ever say anything about black voters?

We haven’t even scratched the surface to the 4 year bitch fest liberals put on?

Muck - you ever scream at the sky?

Nope! :happyno

I'm just sitting here watching all my Biden war stocks go to the moon. I'm up 26% over the last month! :chewy We adjust. They go completely insane and run around crying about how they have PTSD (I know this sounds like a joke, but they actually did this) because they didn't get their way. You have to wonder what Dems went through as children when they revert back to toddler form it the first sign of distress. :crazy And if you think it's bad now, wait until all their trans children reach adulthood. :shock:

Not surprised that FESPN didn't even try to refute anything I said. Nothing but projecting and futile attempts at mind reading. Typical. :yawn
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 4th, 2020, 4:24 pm

Everyone be sure to stock up on those AOC "Tax the Rich" sweatshirts! Only $60! Wait... $60? All proceeds go to feed the poor, right? No? To fight climate change? No? Pay off college debt? Healthcare? Cow fart prevention? Better schools in the hood?

No... all proceeds go to... wait for it... AOC's campaign. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 4th, 2020, 11:44 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Not surprised that FESPN didn't even try to refute anything I said. Nothing but projecting and futile attempts at mind reading. Typical. :yawn

Why waste my time rewording your POV rhetoric? I'm not going to deny that there are pussy voters for Biden that do exist like you describe. In much the same way, you can't deny that there are a ton of fucktards who vote for Dump based on nonsense and science fiction. Many of them are wearing tin-foil hats, too.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 5th, 2020, 12:33 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Not surprised that FESPN didn't even try to refute anything I said. Nothing but projecting and futile attempts at mind reading. Typical. :yawn

Why waste my time rewording your POV rhetoric? I'm not going to deny that there are pussy voters for Biden that do exist like you describe. In much the same way, you can't deny that there are a ton of fucktards who vote for Dump based on nonsense and science fiction. Many of them are wearing tin-foil hats, too.

K

That's a little of what I said. So you agree with the rest?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 5th, 2020, 12:58 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

K

That's a little of what I said. So you agree with the rest?

I disagree with your specific phrasing, but for Boolean things like black voting numbers, I don't care to look it up. More votes = more votes. 78 million (last figure I checked) > 72 million.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion