JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:That sounds like a liberal

"I don't care about the facts, just my feelings"

Dump must be ultra-liberal then. He uses alternate facts about pretty much everything to assuage his inadequacies. :lolthumb
Is he a Democrat again now that he lost? :dog

Dunno what he is besides a better president than the last 4-5 atleast and definitely better than the next one.

What has he done that makes him better? Besides lie his ass off more than Bobby Petrino.

You are what’s wrong with this country. Can’t see the forest through the trees. You’d rather whine and research stupid YouTube videos than do actual research. Like I said, most libs are uneducated idiots who are too thin skinned and voting on what doesn’t hurt their feelings.

Trumps a piece of shit. So is Biden. So was Obama, so is Hillary.

But since you asked.

https://herald-review.com/opinion/colum ... 38486.html

I know you won’t read it. Lol

I like how you had to go to an opinion piece to find that. I also like all the caveats that it has as well as the nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize, not a win, from far-right politicians. I mean they even try to ignore COVID like Dump, too. :lolthumb

A lot of it isn't Dump but population growth, inflation, and what he inherited.

Since Covid 19 arrived from China, the economy is now recovering. The pace of the recovery is slowed by Democrat run states not opening their economies

A genius right there. :dog It's the Democrats fault more people aren't dying.

He's a piece of shit and you're defending him. :biglol

I did more than read it. Same author said this:
He acted to control the spread of COVID-19, in spite of the Democrats' initial lack of support.

... :biglol :biglol :biglol

So he hasn’t started new wars and has been nominated for 3 peace prizes for actually helping broker peace deals
Obama won it for being half black
Yet your criticism is still of Trump and not of the Nobel Prize people who only play politics?
Makes sense.

Troll In Chief antagonizes. He doesn't encourage peace at all. He can't even gracefully transition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BAjaPAevzo
Peace is a diplomatic and political process, both things Obama does very well.
Last edited by FuckESPNdotCOM on November 22nd, 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Donald Trump

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 22nd, 2020, 8:31 pm

FSUKW wrote:So predictable!

As is your championing for a scumbag.
Last edited by FuckESPNdotCOM on November 23rd, 2020, 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 22nd, 2020, 8:31 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04[quote="FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:That sounds like a liberal

"I don't care about the facts, just my feelings"

Dump must be ultra-liberal then. He uses alternate facts about pretty much everything to assuage his inadequacies. :lolthumb
Is he a Democrat again now that he lost? :dog

Dunno what he is besides a better president than the last 4-5 atleast and definitely better than the next one.

What has he done that makes him better? Besides lie his ass off more than Bobby Petrino.

You are what’s wrong with this country. Can’t see the forest through the trees. You’d rather whine and research stupid YouTube videos than do actual research. Like I said, most libs are uneducated idiots who are too thin skinned and voting on what doesn’t hurt their feelings.

Trumps a piece of shit. So is Biden. So was Obama, so is Hillary.

But since you asked.

https://herald-review.com/opinion/colum ... 38486.html

I know you won’t read it. Lol

I like how you had to go to an opinion piece to find that. I also like all the caveats that it has as well as the nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize, not a win, from far-right politicians. I mean they even try to ignore COVID like Dump, too. :lolthumb

A lot of it isn't Dump but population growth, inflation, and what he inherited.

Since Covid 19 arrived from China, the economy is now recovering. The pace of the recovery is slowed by Democrat run states not opening their economies

A genius right there. :dog It's the Democrats fault more people aren't dying.

He's a piece of shit and you're defending him. :biglol

I did more than read it. Same author said this:
He acted to control the spread of COVID-19, in spite of the Democrats' initial lack of support.

... :biglol :biglol :biglol

So he hasn’t started new wars and has been nominated for 3 peace prizes for actually helping broker peace deals
Obama won it for being half black
Yet your criticism is still of Trump and not of the Nobel Prize people who only play politics?
Makes sense.

Troll In Chief antagonizes. He doesn't encourage peace at all. He can't even gracefully transition.

Peace is a diplomatic and political process, both things Obama does very well.[/quote]

He does both.

Obama kissed ass and started wars. Trump had peace treaties signed, and told you the truth that you didn’t want to hear.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 23rd, 2020, 6:40 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Troll In Chief antagonizes. He doesn't encourage peace at all. He can't even gracefully transition.

Peace is a diplomatic and political process, both things Obama does very well.

He does both.

Obama kissed ass and started wars. Trump had peace treaties signed, and told you the truth that you didn't want to hear.

1. What wars did Obama start? The one against ISIS? He's been involved in bombing 7 different countries, but he's had less casualties than Bush and pulled out most of the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Spoiler:
In one important way, Obama has made good on his pledge to extract America from war and make Americans safer: The number of U.S. troop casualties under Obama is significantly below
the tally under Bush. During the Bush administration, the Iraq War alone cost 4,229 American lives; the Afghanistan War claimed 635 more. Although casualties in Afghanistan increased
on Obama's watch, largely due to a surge in troop levels in Obama's first term, the president has presided over a nearly 60-percent decline in total number of soldiers lost. In the
20 months since the United States began its military campaign against ISIS, there have only been 15 U.S. casualties, with the most recent occurring just over a week ago.

Source: https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... rs/474531/

I'm pretty sure if he was all about kissing ass he wouldn't have bombed a bunch of places trying to take out terrorists, but OK.

2. These peace treaties?

Spoiler:
In the near term, the 181-page plan will be an issue in both American and Israeli politics. Mr. Trump is sure to cite its warm welcome by Israeli leaders on the 2020 campaign trail as he courts conservative Jewish voters and evangelical Christians who back Israeli expansion in the Holy Land.

Mr. Netanyahu will welcome it as a distraction from his criminal indictment six weeks before Israel's elections on March 2.

Democrats were largely critical. Senator Chris Van Hollen of Maryland sent a letter to Mr. Trump on Tuesday, signed by 11 of his colleagues, calling the proposal a "one-sided" blow to prospects of a "viable" two-state solution.

"Previous presidents of both parties successfully maintained the respect of both Israelis and Palestinians for the United States' role as a credible player in difficult negotiations. Your one-sided actions have made that impossible," the senators wrote, calling the plan "a recipe for renewed division and conflict in the region."

Mr. Trump's potential opponents were similarly withering, a reminder that a Democratic victory in the presidential election in November could result in a much different approach.

Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont said the proposal was "unacceptable" and called for an end to "the Israeli occupation." Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts wrote that a plan lacking Palestinian involvement "isn't diplomacy, it's a sham."

Michael Crowley reported from Washington, and David M. Halbfinger from Jerusalem. Peter Baker and Annie Karni contributed reporting from Washington, and Isabel Kershner from Jerusalem.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/28/worl ... -plan.html

Bernie Sanders wrote:It must end the Israeli occupation and enable Palestinian self-determination in an independent state of their own alongside a secure Israel. Trump's so-called 'peace deal' doesn't come close, and will only perpetuate the conflict. It is unacceptable.

This was in January, so maybe Dump reneged and got a better one.
It was supposedly drafted by Kushner.

More recently:
From all I've seen, Palestine, you know, the one always fighting with Israel, never signed any. I've also read that it has more to do with economics than actual peace.
I'm also pretty sure the "peace treaties" that were signed were with countries that weren't even at war, just heated diplomatically and saying "No, you're not a country. Fuck you. No embassy." What an accomplishment. :2thumbs
https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-turk ... ns-muslims
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tr ... r-BB18IMwB

The agreements, called the Abraham Accords, normalized relations between Israel and three Arab states, with more said to be ready to sign on. Trump hailed it as bringing an end to "blood in the [Middle East] sand," although two of the countries involved - the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain in the Persian Gulf - have never fired a shot at Israel.

The third, Sudan, participated in the 1967 Arab-Israeli war. Like the others, however, it has engaged in under-the-table arrangements with Israel for years. The accord makes no mention of the Palestinians.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

So he managed to broker peace with countries that weren't at war... :clap :clap :clap
I'm sure the fact that these peace accords happened in late 2020 has nothing to do with his (failed) re-election campaign. It's because he really, really cares... about putting China out of business. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 23rd, 2020, 9:38 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Can we discuss Charlotte 2016. Like remember when Obama threatened to withhold millions of dollars for public education over transgender rights. But properly educating isn’t an interest for the liberal agenda. What happened to Celgard and the money that was put into it? Are we going to bring in more illegals to the black communities and then shout BLM? And is Biden going to blame Trump for America’s problems after Biden was VP for 8 years and didn’t do shit but sell out to China?
What policies should I look forward to under a Biden/Harris administration? China first :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » November 23rd, 2020, 1:06 pm

We are talking Trump vs Obama and fuck brings up Bush. :lolthumb

Obama was a shit president for America and accomplished almost nothing good for us and Biden and Harris are even worse.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 23rd, 2020, 7:52 pm

JdPat04 wrote:We are talking Trump vs Obama and fuck brings up Bush. :lolthumb

Obama was a shit president for America and accomplished almost nothing good for us and Biden and Harris are even worse.

Even if you believe that (despite the economic recovery and ACA) almost nothing is better than nothing and allowing hundreds of thousands to die through inaction and railing against mail-in ballots.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » November 23rd, 2020, 8:04 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Biden’s a scumbag too. What’s your point?

So is Hillary and so is Obama.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 23rd, 2020, 8:40 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Sure, bud. Sure. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 23rd, 2020, 10:21 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Epic rebuttal, aubs. You must be a WaPo/Facebook/Twatter fact-checker. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 23rd, 2020, 10:34 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Even if you believe that (despite the economic recovery and ACA) almost nothing is better than nothing and allowing hundreds of thousands to die through inaction and railing against mail-in ballots.

Trump has a better economy than obama and I can disagree that the ACA was a good thing. Some of it was but the majority was not. Insurance reform would’ve been better.

Trump has prison reform that obama didn’t do.

Trump has legit gripes against mail in ballot being the only way to vote which is what the democrats were talking about. We’ve had countless stories of mail men dumping ballots, military ballots being dumped, etc...

And yes Trump allowed hundreds of thousands to die... that comment just shows you’re either really stupid, or really trolling.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 24th, 2020, 2:46 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Trump has a better economy than obama and I can disagree that the ACA was a good thing. Some of it was but the majority was not. Insurance reform would’ve been better.

Trump has prison reform that obama didn’t do.

Trump has legit gripes against mail in ballot being the only way to vote which is what the democrats were talking about. We’ve had countless stories of mail men dumping ballots, military ballots being dumped, etc...

And yes Trump allowed hundreds of thousands to die... that comment just shows you’re either really stupid, or really trolling.

Trump is so bad that he's killed more people per million in Spain, Italy and the UK than he has in the US! And they don't even count murders, suicides, overdoses and automobile deaths as COVID deaths like we do.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 24th, 2020, 2:48 am

Then again, by Obamametrics, Trump is responsible for 330,000,000 lives "saved or created"! :champ

:ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 24th, 2020, 12:13 pm

Donald trump is x y and z. Yeah well joe Biden CANT EVEN FUCKING TALK
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 26th, 2020, 3:58 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Epic rebuttal, aubs. You must be a WaPo/Facebook/Twatter fact-checker. :lolthumb

How am I supposed to respond to "The sky is blue sometimes, but usually green"?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 26th, 2020, 4:00 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Then again, by Obamametrics, Trump is responsible for 330,000,000 lives "saved or created"! :champ

:ROFL2

He would use that in his speeches.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » November 26th, 2020, 4:19 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I posted facts.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 26th, 2020, 5:08 am

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I posted facts.

Uh-huh.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » November 26th, 2020, 5:14 pm

There is certainly no hypocrisy in this thread. :facepalm
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols