Donald Trump

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Donald Trump

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 13th, 2020, 9:06 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:FESPN on McCain:
"Or the potential dumb whore VP and McCain-death President Palin. But at least McCain was just a douchebag

You're right. I shouldn't have said that about McCain. I apologize for that, which is something Dump would never, ever do. He doesn't apologize.

Do you guys have the testicular fortitude to admit when you're wrong?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 13th, 2020, 9:44 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:. :jimmies > 9000 :biglol
I didn't bother reading all of that butthurt tirade. I do like how you went back to 2016, but did you care to mention where I said people volunteering for it were dumb?

Also, I don't think I'd make a good president. Rural areas would be even less populous than they are now if that happened. :lolthumb

Well, I suppose that's one way of saying you can't refute anything I said. :2thumbs

If you skip over your quotes, it's actually about the same length as your comment.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 13th, 2020, 9:48 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
"Or the potential dumb whore VP and McCain-death President Palin. But at least McCain was just a douchebag

You're right. I shouldn't have said that about McCain. I apologize for that, which is something Dump would never, ever do. He doesn't apologize.

McCain was a douchebag. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Did you admit you were wrong for believing the "suckers/ losers" lie?

I can admit when I'm wrong, but you're gonna need to be more specific.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 13th, 2020, 11:15 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

McCain was a douchebag. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Did you admit you were wrong for believing the "suckers/ losers" lie?.

1. I said I wouldn't make a good president. Just because I can't kick a 30-yard field goal doesn't mean I can't legitimately criticize an NFL kicker for missing one that far out. I also don't think it's hypocrisy since I specifically exclude people who were drafted AKA forced to go or face prison.
2. People in his confidence are legitimately scared of Dump. Of course they're not going to name themselves so he can ruin their careers by calling them snakes, rats, whistleblowers, etc.

Washington Post wrote:A former senior administration official, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak candidly, confirmed to The Washington Post that the president frequently made disparaging comments about veterans and soldiers missing in action, referring to them at times as “losers.”
-----
Trump reportedly said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” A person with knowledge of the conversation confirmed this to The Post, and said Kelly came to understand that Trump couldn’t grasp the concept of sacrifice for something greater than yourself.
-----
But critics at the time speculated he was simply not up for the visit. The weather and traffic did not keep Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron from visiting other sites around the capital.

I don't think it was a lie. He used weather as an excuse not to go. I guess Canada and Germany don't really care about their leaders' health. Just because Bolton didn't hear it doesn't mean Dump didn't say it.

Dump wrote:I prefer people who weren't captured. [McCain] is a loser.

Washington Post wrote:“Absolutely lacks merit,” said Kellogg, who spoke last week at the Republican National Convention. “I’ve been by the president’s side. He has always shown the highest respect to our active duty troops and veterans with utmost respect paid to those who have given the ultimate sacrifice and those wounded in battle.

Seems legit. :dog

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 14th, 2020, 6:58 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:. :jimmies > 9000 :biglol
I didn't bother reading all of that butthurt tirade. I do like how you went back to 2016, but did you care to mention where I said people volunteering for it were dumb?

Also, I don't think I'd make a good president. Rural areas would be even less populous than they are now if that happened. :lolthumb

That sounds like a liberal

“I don’t care about the facts, just my feelings”
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 17th, 2020, 4:48 am

JdPat04 wrote:That sounds like a liberal

"I don't care about the facts, just my feelings"

Dump must be ultra-liberal then. He uses alternate facts about pretty much everything to assuage his inadequacies. :lolthumb
Is he a Democrat again now that he lost? :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 17th, 2020, 12:51 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Dump must be ultra-liberal then. He uses alternate facts about pretty much everything to assuage his inadequacies. :lolthumb

Dunno what he is besides a better president than the last 4-5 atleast and definitely better than the next one.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » November 17th, 2020, 3:36 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Dunno what he is besides a better president than the last 4-5 atleast and definitely better than the next one.

^This

I'll take it a step further...best president in my lifetime, which started out with Nixon.

Y'all ready for the " Great Reset?" 1984 but controlled by globalist corporations rather than the gubment. It's going to be a real leftist utopia. :suicide
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 17th, 2020, 5:11 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

^This

I'll take it a step further...best president in my lifetime, which started out with Nixon.

Y'all ready for the " Great Reset?" 1984 but controlled by globalist corporations rather than the gubment. It's going to be a real leftist utopia. :suicide

Biden be like...

:worship [ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » November 18th, 2020, 2:12 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

^This

Biden be like...

U.S.S.A?

USofC?

:dunno
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 18th, 2020, 2:42 am

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

^This

Biden be like...

U.S.S.A?

USofC?

:dunno

DPRofA
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 18th, 2020, 2:44 am

Pooh-S-A
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 21st, 2020, 12:04 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

What has he done that makes him better? Besides lie his ass off more than Bobby Petrino.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 21st, 2020, 12:21 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

What has he done that makes him better? Besides lie his ass off more than Bobby Petrino.

I’m ready for a civil war. Are you pussies ready for it? Who cares about talking anymore. We tried the 1A. Now to the 2A. :bringit
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » November 21st, 2020, 3:48 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I’m ready for a civil war. Are you pussies ready for it? Who cares about talking anymore. We tried the 1A. Now to the 2A. :bringit

Would be nice
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » November 21st, 2020, 7:10 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You are what’s wrong with this country. Can’t see the forest through the trees. You’d rather whine and research stupid YouTube videos than do actual research. Like I said, most libs are uneducated idiots who are too thin skinned and voting on what doesn’t hurt their feelings.

Trumps a piece of shit. So is Biden. So was Obama, so is Hillary.

But since you asked.

https://herald-review.com/opinion/colum ... 38486.html

I know you won’t read it. Lol
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 21st, 2020, 9:16 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You are what’s wrong with this country. Can’t see the forest through the trees. You’d rather whine and research stupid YouTube videos than do actual research. Like I said, most libs are uneducated idiots who are too thin skinned and voting on what doesn’t hurt their feelings.

But since you asked.

I like how you had to go to an opinion piece to find that. I also like all the caveats that it has as well as the nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize, not a win, from far-right politicians. I mean they even try to ignore COVID like Dump, too. :lolthumb

A lot of it isn't Dump but population growth, inflation, and what he inherited.

Since Covid 19 arrived from China, the economy is now recovering. The pace of the recovery is slowed by Democrat run states not opening their economies

A genius right there. :dog It's the Democrats fault more people aren't dying.

He's a piece of shit and you're defending him. :biglol

I did more than read it. Same author said this:
He acted to control the spread of COVID-19, in spite of the Democrats' initial lack of support.

... :biglol :biglol :biglol
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » November 21st, 2020, 11:07 pm

So predictable!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 22nd, 2020, 10:51 am

FSUKW wrote:So predictable!

If you think he’s bad try stomaching Wesh 2 news in Orlando and their Corona reporting. The local news here is awful.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » November 22nd, 2020, 5:08 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

But since you asked.

I like how you had to go to an opinion piece to find that. I also like all the caveats that it has as well as the nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize, not a win, from far-right politicians. I mean they even try to ignore COVID like Dump, too. :lolthumb

A lot of it isn't Dump but population growth, inflation, and what he inherited.

Since Covid 19 arrived from China, the economy is now recovering. The pace of the recovery is slowed by Democrat run states not opening their economies

A genius right there. :dog It's the Democrats fault more people aren't dying.

He's a piece of shit and you're defending him. :biglol

I did more than read it. Same author said this:
He acted to control the spread of COVID-19, in spite of the Democrats' initial lack of support.

... :biglol :biglol :biglol

So he hasn’t started new wars and has been nominated for 3 peace prizes for actually helping broker peace deals

Obama won it for being half black

Yet your criticism is still of Trump and not of the Nobel Prize people who only play politics?

Makes sense.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion