How do you get fired from your own company?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: How do you get fired from your own company?

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 16th, 2017, 10:14 pm

October 16th – Big surprise, Hillary Clinton’s been mouthing off a lot lately. We’ll start with her support for the NFL kneelers: “I think it would be a grave error for Democrats to recede from those fights and so therefore we have to stand up, fight back, resist." You heard her Dems, you better show your approval for those disrespecting our Anthem and our Flag since Hillary says it’s a winner. Next is Hillary on Weinstein: “This kind of behavior cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it’s in entertainment [or] political. After all, we have someone admitting to being a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office.” Wow … what’s causing this poor woman’s utter lack of self-awareness? Is it alcoholism? We only ask because today on the BBC Hillary offered this explanation for her surgical boot: “I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards.” Apparently Brit doctors were able to free Hillary’s foot from her mouth. Thank you swing states, last November you saved America!

[ img ]
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » October 16th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Thanks for approving of the pic I posted :wink:

I like this better

Hillary Clinton traveled to Swansea University in Wales over the weekend to be granted an honorary degree from the institution, but her visit was marred by an unhappy crowd who booed her arrival and shouted “fascist” at the former presidential candidate.

The incident occurred on Saturday, when Clinton emerged from a vehicle and began to make the short walk to the building. She waved and smiled at the onlookers, perhaps expecting a better reception, but when the booing began, she quickened her pace. Sirens could be heard in the background, with some speculating that they were set off to mask the jeers.

Later, Clinton appeared at a ceremony at Swansea University’s Bay Campus to accept the award, which was joined by an announcement that the school’s College of Law would be renamed the Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law.

She then took the podium to blast Brexit, claiming that the decision of the United Kingdom to leave the European Union has “disadvantaged” children and caused “bullying” in schools.

“Teachers and schools are reporting an outbreak of bullying and racially motivated insults,” she said. “Here in the UK, divisive rhetoric and policy shifts are having their own effects… Right now, the residency rights of half a million children, including many who were born in the UK, are hanging in the balance. So there are reports of children being worried, feeling uncertain, even unsafe.”

The former first lady went on to implore people to be nicer to each other as the fate of the Eurozone hangs in the balance.

“What’s missing in both of our countries at the moment it seems to me – and what we need more than anything else – is empathy,” Clinton said.

Read more: http://www.everyjoe.com/2017/10/16/news ... z4viKwHYZP
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 16th, 2017, 11:51 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Thanks for approving of the pic I posted :wink:

Thank her :adown She posted it. :2thumbs

[ img ]
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » October 17th, 2017, 12:38 am

More

Harvey Weinstein is no stranger to sex scandals – back when Bill Clinton was battling allegations he lied about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky, Weinstein had the president’s back, and a hefty check in hand.

A recently uncovered 1998 story in The Washington Post lists the powerful producer – now accused of sexual harassment and assault by numerous women – among several Hollywood heavyweights who gave the maximum $10,000 to Clinton’s legal defense fund.

The detail gives a fuller picture of the longstanding financial relationship between the former first family and one of their best West Coast fundraisers. That relationship has been under the microscope after Hillary Clinton came under criticism for waiting five days to condemn Weinstein.

In eventually saying she was “shocked and appalled” by the allegations against the producer, Clinton said in a CNN interview that she would donate Weinstein’s political contributions to charity, as other Democratic beneficiaries have done. Weinstein’s contributions to her various campaigns, as well as a political committee she used to support other Democrats and a joint fund with the DNC in 2016, total more than $46,000.

Hillary Clinton, though, moved to shift the focus during a BBC interview that aired Friday, bringing up allegations against President Trump – a move that inadvertently brought up her husband’s past.

“This kind of behavior cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it's in entertainment, politics,” Clinton said. “After all, we have someone admitting to being a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office.”

The BBC's Andrew Marr responded by pointing out that Clinton has dismissed allegations made by women against her husband.

“That has all been litigated,” Clinton replied. “That was subject of a huge investigation in the late '90s and there were conclusions drawn. That was clearly in the past.”

Harvey Weinstein has been a big financial backer of the Clintons for years.
Clinton, in her accusation against Trump, was referring to the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape of Trump in 2005 in which he said he can “do anything” to women as a star, including grabbing “them by the p----.” Trump later apologized for his comments and called it “locker room talk” but has never admitted to sexual assault.

Meanwhile, the litigation Clinton referenced led to a big out-of-court settlement: $850,000 to Paula Jones, who had accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment.

The money Weinstein donated to the related legal defense fund is long gone. And it appears the same may be true for Weinstein’s donations to The Clinton Foundation.

The Daily Mail reported the foundation will not return as much as $250,000 in donations from the disgraced movie mogul.

The move to keep the money was expected following tweets from the foundation’s spokesman Craig Minassian.

“Suggesting @ClintonFdn return funds from our 330,000+ donors ignores the fact that donations have been used to help people across the world,” Minassian wrote on Twitter.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ©2017 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved. All market data delayed 20 minutes.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 17th, 2017, 8:07 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 23rd, 2017, 9:00 pm

Everybody can relax now. Harvey's cured! :lolthumb

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 28th, 2020, 10:31 pm

I give him 2 weeks until he’s suicided.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » February 29th, 2020, 6:23 pm

It’s easier to be a pedophile in Hollywood than it is to be a conservative in Hollywood.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 11th, 2020, 4:10 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Harvey should be sentenced to death... by horse rape.

23 years. He’ll die in prison. I give him 2 weeks till he’s suicided.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 12th, 2020, 2:38 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Harvey should be sentenced to death... by horse rape.

23 years. He’ll die in prison. I give him 2 weeks till he’s suicided.

Just give him a cellmate with coronavirus. He'll be dead by April.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion