Updates from Florida?

Moderator: JdPat04

Updates from Florida?

Postby ericberry14 » September 10th, 2017, 4:28 pm

Any of you guys that live down there still alive?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Updates from Florida?

Postby CraigKressel » September 10th, 2017, 5:53 pm

Its raining here not really windy yet, I am about to get hit by the eye of it in 8 hours or so though.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » September 10th, 2017, 5:54 pm

Last night i could kill someone, was trying to watch the fucking game and it was 24/7 local news on all local stations, abc, cbs, nbc, fox. I had to watch the game on espn 3 and it kept freezing, cutting out and shit. The commercials all worked 100 percent fine though as soon as a play would run it would pause for 10 seconds.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » September 10th, 2017, 5:55 pm

Alive and bored as shit. Raining like hell. All of my patio furniture and outside shit is in my living room and garage. I can't get to my weights and can barely get to my garage fridge for beer....... :dog

We have a curfew that starts at 7:00.....LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 10th, 2017, 5:55 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Its raining here not really windy yet, I am about to get hit by the eye of it in 8 hours or so though.

They eye is the best part to get hit by.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » September 10th, 2017, 6:10 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Its raining here not really windy yet, I am about to get hit by the eye of it in 8 hours or so though.

That is not true the inside of the eye doesnt have the wind but the outside of it has the highest speed winds and does the most damage. Really this thing is getting weaker though so I am not as concerned it already slowed down to 120 mph max speed winds, it will probably be like 90 mph winds by the time it gets here.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » September 10th, 2017, 6:14 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

That is not true the inside of the eye doesnt have the wind but the outside of it has the highest speed winds and does the most damage. Really this thing is getting weaker though so I am not as concerned it already slowed down to 120 mph max speed winds, it will probably be like 90 mph winds by the time it gets here.

The outer right side is the worst part. Worse than the eye. This is a fact.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 10th, 2017, 6:19 pm

People on Facebook are idiots. Attention whore drama queens..... :facepalm
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 10th, 2017, 6:26 pm

Millions will start gofundmes to replace their lost shingle.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 10th, 2017, 8:47 pm

FSUKW wrote:People on Facebook are idiots. Attention whore drama queens..... :facepalm

:yes Pray for us for being idiots and living in florida knowing we go through these hurricane seasons every year. :ROFL
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 10th, 2017, 9:06 pm

:facepalm

Spoiler:
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Fort Lauderdale police arrested 9 people caught by Local 10 cameras looting Fort Lauderdale business despite the dangerous winds and heavy rain from Hurricane Irma
Local 10 cameras caught a group breaking into the Simon's Sportswear on Sunrise Blvd. and Powerline Road.

The group of about 8-9 people broke through the front window and were seen walking in and then walking out with stolen items.
The group then began looting a Footlocker and CashAmerica Pawn Store in the same area. 
Hours later, the Fort Lauderdale Police Department tweeted that they had caught the criminals.
"Going to prison over a pair of sneakers is a fairly bad life choice," said Fort Lauderdale police chief Rick Maglione. "Stay home and look after your loved once and be thankful they are all safe."
The Broward Sheriff's Office immediately reacted to Local 10's report, tweeting "ATTENTION LOOTERS; Every incident will be investigated. Evidence collected will be used to pursue charges after the fact."
Meanwhile, the Pembroke Pines Police Department issued a stern warning, tweeting "Any looters who come to Pembroke Pines will be greeted by our officers. Choose wisely and stay home."
South Florida law enforcement officials promised to police the streets to prevent looting, but with unsafe winds currently pummeling the region, it's not known if units are currently on patrol.

https://www.local10.com/weather/hurrica ... ale-police
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 10th, 2017, 9:25 pm

People that loot during a natural disaster should just be shot.

I read on facebook that there are people going around knocking on doors, pretending to be from FPL and FEMA, and if the homeowner opens the door, the people rob them. Those people should also be shot.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FSUKW » September 10th, 2017, 9:27 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote::facepalm

Spoiler:
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Fort Lauderdale police arrested 9 people caught by Local 10 cameras looting Fort Lauderdale business despite the dangerous winds and heavy rain from Hurricane Irma
Local 10 cameras caught a group breaking into the Simon's Sportswear on Sunrise Blvd. and Powerline Road.

The group of about 8-9 people broke through the front window and were seen walking in and then walking out with stolen items.
The group then began looting a Footlocker and CashAmerica Pawn Store in the same area. 
Hours later, the Fort Lauderdale Police Department tweeted that they had caught the criminals.
"Going to prison over a pair of sneakers is a fairly bad life choice," said Fort Lauderdale police chief Rick Maglione. "Stay home and look after your loved once and be thankful they are all safe."
The Broward Sheriff's Office immediately reacted to Local 10's report, tweeting "ATTENTION LOOTERS; Every incident will be investigated. Evidence collected will be used to pursue charges after the fact."
Meanwhile, the Pembroke Pines Police Department issued a stern warning, tweeting "Any looters who come to Pembroke Pines will be greeted by our officers. Choose wisely and stay home."
South Florida law enforcement officials promised to police the streets to prevent looting, but with unsafe winds currently pummeling the region, it's not known if units are currently on patrol.

There is video.

EB, they are black. (I know you're going to ask...LOL)
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » September 10th, 2017, 9:37 pm

Gators still suck.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 10th, 2017, 9:40 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote::facepalm

Spoiler:

There is video.

EB, they are black. (I know you're going to ask...LOL)

I don't think they were looking for work boots and tools. :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » September 10th, 2017, 10:27 pm

"BUT THEY NEED STUFF TO SURVIVE!!!"
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 10th, 2017, 10:45 pm

bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby CraigKressel » September 11th, 2017, 2:05 am

This shit is weak so far my power is still on, Ive owned this house 3 years and I have been through storms this bad already a few times.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 11th, 2017, 8:11 am

bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 11th, 2017, 1:47 pm

As usual, Hurricanes shriveled up and died when trying to hit FSU. Tallahassee got a tropical storm.

Bitch storm looks like Trump's combover on radar.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to General Discussion