Fellas... Quit with the nonsense threads.

Moderator: JdPat04

Fellas... Quit with the nonsense threads.

Postby FlatEarth » August 25th, 2017, 11:27 pm

MSM has you all acting like women. Quit with the emotional nonsense threads about what the media is putting out there.

MSM is dying. Just let them die already. It's fucking FOOTBALL SEASON!!! :rockin
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Re: Fellas... Quit with the nonsense threads.

Postby FSUKW » August 25th, 2017, 11:43 pm

FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 25th, 2017, 11:58 pm

Nonsense like this thread or flat earth threads?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » August 26th, 2017, 5:43 am

JdPat04 wrote:Nonsense like this thread or flat earth threads?

Can't wait until you open your mind... :up Just fucking research the history of flat earth by Eric Dubay and watch. You have a week until Bama kicks off. Just look into it, dude... You know the Government is corrupt. Why not dig deeper?

I get that some refuse it because they don't want to know for a fact that they were lied too. I was one of those people... :sadyes

FLAT!!!
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby mrfree » August 28th, 2017, 2:26 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:

Can't wait until you open your mind... :up Just fucking research the history of flat earth by Eric Dubay and watch. You have a week until Bama kicks off. Just look into it, dude... You know the Government is corrupt. Why not dig deeper?

I get that some refuse it because they don't want to know for a fact that they were lied too. I was one of those people... :sadyes

FLAT!!!

Im honestly curious in how you got to this conclusion
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 28th, 2017, 9:48 pm

mrfree wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:

FLAT!!!

Spoiler:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FlatEarth » August 28th, 2017, 11:12 pm

mrfree wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:

FLAT!!!

I was hanging out with some guys I know that fly almost daily and a couple civil engineers working in government and one of their brothers walked in wearing a shirt that said "The Earth is Flat." I thought to myself, this guy is a fucking retard. Several hours of discussion later and it peaked my curiosity enough to prove them wrong. I started to research it.

I've known for years that everything in the media and government is corrupt as fuck. NASA and their 16 billion dollar budget included. A year later? The Earth isn't what they're teaching us in school. Fact. Period. Proven over and over again. Are we on a flat, motionless plane with peaks and valleys with the heavens rotating above us like it all appears? Perhaps... are we on an oblate spheroid 25,000 miles in circumference spinning at 1053 MPH at ungodly speeds through space? Hell no... :facepalm

You just have to look into it for yourself. No one can convince you of something like the flat earth but you. The indoctrination runs too deep after 500+ years. Unfortunately, for the Globalists, their time of mind control will soon come to an end. It's 2017 and you can easily debunk the 25,000 circumference curve that doesn't exist. Just have to open your mind to the possibility.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 29th, 2017, 12:02 am

[ img ]

Doesn't look to flat from this view I had in Chimney Rock NC.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » August 29th, 2017, 12:08 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
mrfree wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:

FLAT!!!

Spoiler:

:biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » August 29th, 2017, 12:11 am

I'll tell my brother to ask the Air Force 1 pilots, and other pilots in the Air Force.

It's hard to believe you were hanging out with pilots and engineers at pizza hut
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby gatrnation1 » August 29th, 2017, 3:59 am

OK, I'll play.

You can detect the curve of the Earth from ground level at the coast with a pair of binoculars – just look for distant ships on the horizon and you’ll see that their hulls start to disappear before their masts and other superstructure. Ancient Greek scientists, who spotted this without any optical aids, used this to conclude that the Earth was round.
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FlatEarth » August 29th, 2017, 7:53 pm

gatrnation1 wrote:OK, I'll play.

You can detect the curve of the Earth from ground level at the coast with a pair of binoculars – just look for distant ships on the horizon and you’ll see that their hulls start to disappear before their masts and other superstructure. Ancient Greek scientists, who spotted this without any optical aids, used this to conclude that the Earth was round.

Okay, after you do that, I'll pull out a Nikon P900 and pull the ship back into full view after it wen't over the "curve" in your Binos.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 29th, 2017, 8:20 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:

Okay, after you do that, I'll pull out a Nikon P900 and pull the ship back into full view after it wen't over the "curve" in your Binos.

After you do that, go stand on the east coast somewhere and snap me a pic of a ship docking in Europe or Africa.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 30th, 2017, 2:01 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:

After you do that, go stand on the east coast somewhere and snap me a pic of a ship docking in Europe or Africa.

Boom!!!

:ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » August 30th, 2017, 2:43 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:

Even you know that's ridiculous. Still waiting for proof we're on a spinning ball.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Citronauts_Knights » August 30th, 2017, 2:54 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:

In fairness, even if the Earth was flat, that would be impossible due to moisture and pollution in the air.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 30th, 2017, 6:50 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:

Even you know that's ridiculous. Still waiting for proof we're on a spinning ball.

You're basically one of the 2D shapes in Flatland.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 30th, 2017, 7:24 pm

Canes_Knights wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:

In fairness, even if the Earth was flat, that would be impossible due to moisture and pollution in the air.

Moisture? Pollution? Where'd you learn about that nonsense, SCHOOL?!? :ROFL

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
YOU'RE BEING INDOCTRINATED!
"THEY" ARE FILLING YOUR HEADS WITH THESE MADE-UP WORDS AND NOTIONS! WHY? SO "THEY" CAN CONTROL YOU!!! FUCKING DUH! SELLING YOU THEIR "DE-HUMIDIFIERS" AND "ECO-BOOST" CARS... :ROFL2 YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'LL FIND IF YOU OPEN THOSE THINGS UP? YEP, THIS GUY... :trollface

PS- Would you like a side of breadsticks with your order? :drool
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » August 31st, 2017, 11:31 pm

Canes_Knights wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:

Not only that, but perspective totally kills that nonsense he spewed. Look how quickly perspective comes into play... Stand on the east coast and snap a pic of Europe or Africa? Jesus... :crazy

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » September 5th, 2017, 7:48 pm

Holy shit! I've been enlightened!

[ img ]

FUCK YOU MSM!! No more tricking me!!!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Next

Return to General Discussion