Who is the greatest sports fuckup of all time?

Moderator: JdPat04

Who is the greatest sports fuckup of all time?

Postby CraigKressel » August 23rd, 2017, 4:44 pm

Jon Jones
Aaron Hernandez
Maurice Clarett
OJ Simpson
Vince Young
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Who is the greatest sports fuckup of all time?

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 23rd, 2017, 4:50 pm

Len Bias?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » August 23rd, 2017, 4:59 pm

2016 Falcons

:meltdown :mad :blowup :banghead
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » August 23rd, 2017, 5:15 pm

Damn..

Lance Armstrong
Dennis Rodman
Sammy Sosa
Mark McGuire
Barry Bonds
Fake girlfriend guy
Todd Marinovich
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 23rd, 2017, 5:21 pm

Barry Bonds, McGuire, Armstrong werent that bad. They got busted with shit at the tail end of the career and none of them went to prison.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » August 23rd, 2017, 6:15 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Barry Bonds, McGuire, Armstrong werent that bad. They got busted with shit at the tail end of the career and none of them went to prison.

Comparing Jones to murderers is laughable
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » August 23rd, 2017, 6:21 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Barry Bonds, McGuire, Armstrong werent that bad. They got busted with shit at the tail end of the career and none of them went to prison.

Crazy, I Googled "Sports Fuckups" and prison time was not specifically spelled out in the Merriam Webster dictionary definition.

Cheaters gonna cheat..... :thought
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 23rd, 2017, 6:38 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Comparing Jones to murderers is laughable

Jones almost killed a pregnant woman so I wouldn't say that but anyways I was talking about fuckups. He has fucked up countless times and was on top of the world, now he probably will not fight for about 3 years if ever again in the UFC. He is the greatest fighter of all time and can't go 6 months without testing positive or getting arrested.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 23rd, 2017, 6:38 pm

FSUKW wrote:

Crazy, I Googled "Sports Fuckups" and prison time was not specifically spelled out in the Merriam Webster dictionary definition.

How exactly were they fuckups though they only got caught once not over and over and over and all of them got busted pretty much after the successful career was over.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 23rd, 2017, 6:51 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

How exactly were they fuckups though they only got caught once not over and over and over and all of them got busted pretty much after the successful career was over.

LOL - steroids, corked bats, home run chase that energized a nation. Google Sammy, Mark and Barry "before and after" pictures. They didn't just start doing steroids 10 years into their careers.

I'ts funny when someone says "they only got caught once"........ :facepalm
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 23rd, 2017, 7:02 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

LOL - steroids, corked bats, home run chase that energized a nation. Google Sammy, Mark and Barry "before and after" pictures. They didn't just start doing steroids 10 years into their careers.

I was mostly referring to McGuire and Armstrong. Forgive me but MLB sucks ass and I don't know the full details of it, I do remember the corked bat shit now though.

Who the fuck watches MLB anyways? I would rather have my eyes gouged out, it is so fucking boring. 162 games is just retarded, every fucking team goes 500.

Still all that being said none of those guys were arrested at least that I am aware of.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 23rd, 2017, 7:03 pm

I didn't say they weren't doing roids the whole time either, obviously they were. They just didn't get caught at the height of their careers like Jon Jones did, it literally is ruining his career, where as those guys pretty much ran the course before getting busted.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 23rd, 2017, 7:05 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I was mostly referring to McGuire and Armstrong. Forgive me but MLB sucks ass and I don't know the full details of it, I do remember the corked bat shit now though.

Who the fuck watches MLB anyways? I would rather have my eyes gouged out, it is so fucking boring. 162 games is just retarded, every fucking team goes 500.

Still all that being said none of those guys were arrested at least that I am aware of.

I agree and I feel the same way about the NBA. Literally half the teams make the playoffs. I used to watch MLB more than I do now. I felt cheated after the Sosa/McGuire chase ended and they were exposed.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » August 23rd, 2017, 7:05 pm

Art briles
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » August 23rd, 2017, 7:09 pm

mrfree wrote:Art briles

Ray Lewis
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » August 23rd, 2017, 7:10 pm

FSUKW wrote:
mrfree wrote:Art briles

Ray Lewis

Thug U baby
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » August 23rd, 2017, 7:35 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I agree and I feel the same way about the NBA. Literally half the teams make the playoffs. I used to watch MLB more than I do now. I felt cheated after the Sosa/McGuire chase ended and they were exposed.

Not as big a deal to me when we found out that most were cheating

And as to Jones I forgot about the woman thing
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 23rd, 2017, 9:11 pm

Who was the safety for the Bengals that hooked up with a hooker and smoked a bunch of crack the night before they played the 49ers in the super bowl? The game was played in Miami that's how I remember. :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » August 23rd, 2017, 10:14 pm

CraigKressel wrote:I didn't say they weren't doing roids the whole time either, obviously they were. They just didn't get caught at the height of their careers like Jon Jones did, it literally is ruining his career, where as those guys pretty much ran the course before getting busted.

Is he testing positive for PEDs? Or just cocaine?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » August 23rd, 2017, 10:40 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:I didn't say they weren't doing roids the whole time either, obviously they were. They just didn't get caught at the height of their careers like Jon Jones did, it literally is ruining his career, where as those guys pretty much ran the course before getting busted.

Is he testing positive for PEDs? Or just cocaine?

Roids as far as I read
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Next

Return to General Discussion