who sells online and do you have to have paypal?

Moderator: JdPat04

who sells online and do you have to have paypal?

Postby aubert » April 17th, 2017, 11:12 pm

$_35.JPG

i have this exact same book auto and all. right now it is going for seven hundred bucks and up. serious. go look on ebay. hell i would sell it for half that. but i do not do paypal so that pretty much screws me. and i have no idea why this cat named his poc 35 dolla when he is asking 750 for it on amazon. does anyone know of folks who sign online? jd you sale? i might make it worth your while since i trus ya..........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aubert

Re: who sells online and do you have to have paypal?

Postby JdPat04 » April 18th, 2017, 12:51 am

im pretty sure Ashley has a paypal. We have sold stuff. I know she sells stuff because she crickets and makes t shirts, hats, cups, cards, etc...
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » April 18th, 2017, 12:57 am

Most ebay stores accept other forms of payment. I've sent out cashier's checks via certified mail for items I've purchased on ebay(some stores don't accept paypal).
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby FlatEarth » April 18th, 2017, 1:32 am

You've got a $35 book, Aubes... Just because some asshole has a book listed for $700, doesn't mean the book is worth that. His signature is worth about $15 bucks. Unless it's a first edition, which based on your pic it's not, you don't have shit.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby aubert » April 18th, 2017, 2:08 pm

oh bullshit bounce i know what i have. go look on ebay. 700 to 800 bucks. advanced reading copy. i bought it after i think the second book came out for about fifty dollars.and there are not many.
aubert

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 18th, 2017, 2:18 pm

I'll give you $19.95 (plus S&H). :2thumbs
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby aubert » April 18th, 2017, 3:22 pm

sorry muck i am crazy but not stupid. hell if you had thrown me a nug back in the drought days i probably would have given it to ya. i was hoping someone that sells stuff would set it up for four or five hundred bucks and split the money. but there are only two or three people i would trust anyway. not a slight to anyone but just my own way of thinking......
aubert

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 18th, 2017, 3:28 pm

aubert wrote:sorry muck i am crazy but not stupid. hell if you had thrown me a nug back in the drought days i probably would have given it to ya. i was hoping someone that sells stuff would set it up for four or five hundred bucks and split the money. but there are only two or three people i would trust anyway. not a slight to anyone but just my own way of thinking......

I already have more collectible shit than I know what to do with. :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby aubert » April 18th, 2017, 3:46 pm

me as well. i have art deco female nudes statues, book ends. lamps, and ashtrays. tons of mantle stuff. auburn stuff out the yazoo. and my dogs have destroyed my carpet tracking dust in so i need to tear it up and go tile or something and that stuff costs. besides i have no kids and i wonder why i hang on to this stuff. and as corny as it sounds my oldest dog dixie is really shoing her age and i would love to take her to see the ocean before she kicks........
aubert

Postby JdPat04 » April 18th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Show her the river. She won't know the difference
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » April 18th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Dude... You're naive as fuck, Aubes. Try and understand these simple words.

Just because some fucking retard listed a book on eBay for $750 does not mean the book is worth or will sell for that.

However, after some further research, you may be able to get $100 for that book. Although, you would have to have the signature authenticated before you can sell the book as folks aren't going to just take your word for it...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby aubert » April 18th, 2017, 11:35 pm

i have been looking once or twice a year to check the buying prices. ebay does have an item history of what it sells for so maybe you should go check prices before ya sling names bounce. they are also several hundred dollars on amazon as well. and this special addition book which is an advanced reading copy gave ALL of them out signed so anyone knowing what they have would know this. now sports cards and pics that are autoed and do not come out of a pack i do not trust and will not buy. hell anyone can fake that shit. go to the nfl section and read about the scumbag known as eli manning and hin and some other dude selling fake shit. hell i have a mantle auto with a coa that i worry about because the coas can be pinted at home and how many kids ar going to spend another chunk of money to get another coa. hell i do not even trust psa or beckett grading services that much because they have screwed the pooch quite a bit.
aubert

Postby FlatEarth » April 18th, 2017, 11:40 pm

FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 6th, 2018, 12:30 am

Somewhat off-topic, but I'd rather not start a new thread:
Ebay has great customer service: I got an email about a login attempt and called, waited for about 3 minutes, then told them to cancel my account. They did have me on hold a few times because I didn't say I was going to cancel immediately, but they didn't put up a fuss about me canceling or try to make me stay. I mean I hadn't used it in years and recently closed my Paypal account.

It says a lot about how bad customer service is for places like Amazon when the only time in the last 5-ish years I interact with Ebay's CS I think they're great for treating me like a human...
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » November 10th, 2018, 4:58 am

eBay treats sellers like fuck and buyers like gold. It's a weird business model to have, but it works for them because sellers rely on the site. They always side with the buyer and there are scammers for days if you choose to ship internationally. I stopped shipping abroad years ago. Even with their "global" shipping option, it's crap. Hard to complain completely as it's an easy 6 figure income if you have the right sources as a seller.

Amazon is good from my experience though too, but I'm a buyer on Amazon and would never use them to sell anything. They force sellers to do 2-day shipping for free. Nonsense...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Eye_of_Horus » November 20th, 2018, 7:51 pm

I sell ur mom online.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Return to General Discussion