So Aubie if you really believe the Russians control Trump

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: So Aubie if you really believe the Russians control Trum

Postby CraigKressel » February 24th, 2017, 10:19 pm

sellular1 wrote:
aubert wrote:wikileaks helped influence the election. that is fact. and hell the dnc helped elect trump as well by screwing bernie behind the scenes. i want them to get their just deserts as well. just keep watching the trump russian thing. and i am not talking golden showers here either. he HAS been know to do business with russians. hell he did photo ops with one of them.basically it is being hinted he owes his ass to russian swith ties to the russian mob. true? lets find out and then their is no doubt. i just want to make sure everything is hunky dory and i believe i have that right. and to be honest trump is embarrassing as fuck. he said he would release his taxes. he lied. said he finished first in his class. he lied. said he had more electoral votes since reagan. he lied. he said he would destroy isis in his first thirty days in office. he lied. he has temper tantrums on twitter.he also lied about flynn being fired because he lied to pence. that might have been part of it. the dude was fired for collusion. it will all come out. jesus i am not sure but i think everyone in washington is investigating except repub sens and congressmen. even the fbi is looking into it. so fella's we can believe or not believe what the real truth is but bookmark this page because it will eventually come out. sooner than later i hope. oh! the biggest lie trump said was he would legalise pot and now they are going after states that sell it because it is against fed law. now i do think that does not include medical pot but it did not state it clearly enough.

Aubs, I think a lot of what you said is true, and trump is a giant douchebag... BUT, he's getting shit done, he really wants to start putting America's interests first instead of being the world's babysitter and ATM.

He is nowhere near as polished and smooth talking as Obama is. His twatter rants are like that of a 5 year old.

Even with all his problems he is better for the USA than Hillary or Burnie

Obama IFF IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIIFIFIFIFIIFIF OKEY DOKE ATTITUDE, IFFF IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFI. I DID THIS I DID THAT IM THE GREATEST, WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST, TRUMP WONT WIN, OBAMACARE IS THE BEST!!! He is a polished turd.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Jezter13 » February 24th, 2017, 11:42 pm

sellular1 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
sellular1 wrote:
aubert wrote:wikileaks helped influence the election. that is fact. and hell the dnc helped elect trump as well by screwing bernie behind the scenes. i want them to get their just deserts as well. just keep watching the trump russian thing. and i am not talking golden showers here either. he HAS been know to do business with russians. hell he did photo ops with one of them.basically it is being hinted he owes his ass to russian swith ties to the russian mob. true? lets find out and then their is no doubt. i just want to make sure everything is hunky dory and i believe i have that right. and to be honest trump is embarrassing as fuck. he said he would release his taxes. he lied. said he finished first in his class. he lied. said he had more electoral votes since reagan. he lied. he said he would destroy isis in his first thirty days in office. he lied. he has temper tantrums on twitter.he also lied about flynn being fired because he lied to pence. that might have been part of it. the dude was fired for collusion. it will all come out. jesus i am not sure but i think everyone in washington is investigating except repub sens and congressmen. even the fbi is looking into it. so fella's we can believe or not believe what the real truth is but bookmark this page because it will eventually come out. sooner than later i hope. oh! the biggest lie trump said was he would legalise pot and now they are going after states that sell it because it is against fed law. now i do think that does not include medical pot but it did not state it clearly enough.

Aubs, I think a lot of what you said is true, and trump is a giant douchebag... BUT, he's getting shit done, he really wants to start putting America's interests first instead of being the world's babysitter and ATM.

He is nowhere near as polished and smooth talking as Obama is. His twatter rants are like that of a 5 year old.

Obama IFF IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIIFIFIFIFIIFIF OKEY DOKE ATTITUDE, IFFF IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFI. I DID THIS I DID THAT IM THE GREATEST, WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST, TRUMP WONT WIN, OBAMACARE IS THE BEST!!! He is a polished turd.

You're talking the politics, I just meant I'd rather listen to books on tape narrated by Obama than Trump. I do agree that Obama's politics were bad for the country.

Obummer is a bumbling fool.

Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » February 25th, 2017, 12:03 am

Obama is terrible when he goes off script
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » February 25th, 2017, 12:26 am

Is this your first time watching a campaign/election?

Has he gotten any soldiers killed yet? Hilary would have already had that box checked on day one had she won.

If you believe all this shit, you had better 100% believe:

1) Obama got votes from dead people.
2) Black Panthers intimidated voters at polls all across the country into not voting.
3) Many precincts in all black/poor areas of the country reported 300% voter turn out in precincts that had historically had 7 to 9% voter turnout.

As far as embarrassment goes, Obama was the king.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » February 25th, 2017, 12:28 am

Kw getting the iggie :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » February 25th, 2017, 12:31 am

ericberry14 wrote:Kw getting the iggie :biglol

I think I am already ignored. I can't keep track of his period.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby aubert » February 25th, 2017, 12:24 pm

nope no one is iggied. he is keeping it civil. it is not agreeing with or without me but how you reply.
aubert

Postby Jezter13 » February 25th, 2017, 6:26 pm

sellular1 wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
sellular1 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
sellular1 wrote:

You're talking the politics, I just meant I'd rather listen to books on tape narrated by Obama than Trump. I do agree that Obama's politics were bad for the country.

Obummer is a bumbling fool.

Come on man, like Bush and Trump are great orators. Why don't you search the web for their "bumblings" too.
Take your head out of the sand and call it fairly.

I am more than calling it fairly. Obummer was not and is not a great speaker. Anytime, and I mean all of them, he was not with his que cards? It was embarrassing. He has no real belief or knowledge of the things he speaks. Only time he was in concert with his mind and beliefs without a teleprompter was on racial division.

If I wanted a narrator for president I would have put a write in for Morgan Freeman or Leonard Cohen.

Trump, rarely, if ever, uses a teleprompter. He is real. That's part of the beauty of this. Because he may sound a bit overwrought at times he is being honest. Speaking to the people. From the heart.

I respect that. It is refreshing. Especially after eight years of the previous crap.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » February 25th, 2017, 6:29 pm

sellular1 wrote:Russians never influenced anything

:nuhuh

They influenced my vodka choices.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Eye_of_Horus » February 25th, 2017, 6:34 pm

CraigKressel wrote:You are delusional for believing these assholes.

1. McCain and Graham, they are more democrats than anything in my opinion, they hate Trump because he undermines their corruption
2. Hillary and Obama lie about everything literally, Obama said its impossible to rig the election
3. The democrats and media have tried everything to stop Trump

McCain and Grahm are some of the last holdouts from the neocon era. They need to die already.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 13th, 2018, 1:05 am

Well damn

Spoiler:
House Intelligence Committee Republicans say they have found no evidence that President Trump and his affiliates colluded with Russian officials to sway the 2016 election or that the Kremlin sought to help him, a conclusion at odds with Democrats’ takeaways from the congressional panel’s year-long probe and the apparent trajectory of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation.

The findings are part of a 150-page draft report that Rep. K. Michael Conaway (R-Tex.), who oversees the committee’s Russia probe, announced on Monday. It will likely be weeks before the document is made public.

“We’ve found no evidence of collusion,” Conaway told reporters Monday. He noted that the worst the panel uncovered was “perhaps some bad judgment, inappropriate meetings, inappropriate judgment at taking meetings” — such as a June 2016 gathering at Trump Tower in New York City between members of the Trump campaign and a ­Russian lawyer. Conaway said that meeting “shouldn’t have happened, no doubt about that.”

“But only Tom Clancy or Vince Flynn or someone else like that could take this series of inadvertent contacts with each other, meetings, whatever, and weave that into some sort of a fiction, page-turner spy thriller,” Conaway said. “We’re not dealing in fiction, we’re dealing in facts, and we found no evidence of any collusion.”

House Intelligence Committee Republicans completed the draft report without any input from Democrats, who will be able to see and weigh in on the document starting Tuesday, Conaway said. In a statement Monday night, the panel’s top Democrat, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (Calif.), said the sight-unseen report was a “tragic milestone” and a “capitulation to the executive branch.”

The committee has been crippled by partisan division for months, as GOP members accused Democrats of trying to malign Trump without adequate evidence and Democrats accused the GOP of trying to undermine Mueller’s investigation.

Schiff argued last month that there was “ample evidence” of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, and in recent weeks, Mueller’s probe has been gathering evidence that an early 2017 meeting in Seychelles was an effort to establish a back channel between the incoming administration and the Kremlin.

On Monday, Schiff excoriated House Republicans for ending the panel’s probe before Mueller’s team or the other congressional panels looking at Russian interference have finished their work. Schiff predicted that “Republicans will be held accountable for abandoning a critical investigation of such vital national importance” if new information arises from future indictments and other reports.

Conaway dismissed the idea of keeping the investigation open any longer, saying that if Democrats expected him to “sit around and wait with the expectation that something might happen,” his answer was “no.”

“We think we have the evidence that we need now to come to the conclusion that we came to,” Conaway said, adding that if compelling information surfaces down the line, he would consider reopening the probe.

Conclusions reached by the Republicans in their draft report represent a break with the U.S. intelligence community, which determined in January 2017 that part of the Kremlin’s strategy was to help Trump’s chances of winning. Conaway said the panel would release a “separate report on the analytical integrity” of the intelligence community’s conclusions in the weeks ahead — though he said the panel agreed with the determination that Russia used “active measures” to affect the 2016 election season.

Democrats and Republicans on the committee have interviewed the same 73 witnesses and viewed the same 300,000-plus documents, according to a tally Republicans released Monday. Democrats say there are thousands more pages of documents the committee never procured and dozens more witnesses they need to call for interviews — including several they say need to be subpoenaed for testimony after refusing to fully answer the panel’s questions.

But Conaway argued against using subpoenas or contempt citations to compel more testimony from witnesses who refused to answer questions about their time in the administration, arguing that Trump might want to invoke executive privilege.

“You use subpoenas when you think you can actually get something from them, and we’re not particularly confident that the subpoena process will get us any more information than we had,” Conaway said. “We’ve interviewed everyone we think we need to interview.”

Among those Conaway listed as unlikely to answer additional questions from the panel are Trump supporter and Blackwater security group founder Erik Prince. Democrats want to determine whether Prince lied to the panel about his meeting with a Kremlin representative in the Seychelles in January 2017.

They’ve also been frustrated with former White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon. Despite signals the committee would seek to hold him in contempt for refusing to answer questions related to the Trump administration and the transition period, that now appears unlikely.

Instead, Conaway said, the committee would continue to investigate allegations of surveillance abuse the GOP highlighted in a controversial memo earlier this year. The panel also would continue to examine allegations of “unmasking,” he added, noting claims that the Obama administration improperly revealed the names of people and corporations in surveillance reports. Democrats have objected to both investigations.

“Even while they close down the Russia investigation, they plan to continue trying to put our own government on trial,” Schiff said. “This is a great service to the President, and a profound disservice to the country.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... cdf7cfe67e
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 13th, 2018, 4:19 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Well damn

Spoiler:
House Intelligence Committee Republicans say they have found no evidence that President Trump and his affiliates colluded with Russian officials to sway the 2016 election or that the Kremlin sought to help him, a conclusion at odds with Democrats’ takeaways from the congressional panel’s year-long probe and the apparent trajectory of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation.

The findings are part of a 150-page draft report that Rep. K. Michael Conaway (R-Tex.), who oversees the committee’s Russia probe, announced on Monday. It will likely be weeks before the document is made public.

“We’ve found no evidence of collusion,” Conaway told reporters Monday. He noted that the worst the panel uncovered was “perhaps some bad judgment, inappropriate meetings, inappropriate judgment at taking meetings” — such as a June 2016 gathering at Trump Tower in New York City between members of the Trump campaign and a ­Russian lawyer. Conaway said that meeting “shouldn’t have happened, no doubt about that.”

“But only Tom Clancy or Vince Flynn or someone else like that could take this series of inadvertent contacts with each other, meetings, whatever, and weave that into some sort of a fiction, page-turner spy thriller,” Conaway said. “We’re not dealing in fiction, we’re dealing in facts, and we found no evidence of any collusion.”

House Intelligence Committee Republicans completed the draft report without any input from Democrats, who will be able to see and weigh in on the document starting Tuesday, Conaway said. In a statement Monday night, the panel’s top Democrat, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (Calif.), said the sight-unseen report was a “tragic milestone” and a “capitulation to the executive branch.”

The committee has been crippled by partisan division for months, as GOP members accused Democrats of trying to malign Trump without adequate evidence and Democrats accused the GOP of trying to undermine Mueller’s investigation.

Schiff argued last month that there was “ample evidence” of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, and in recent weeks, Mueller’s probe has been gathering evidence that an early 2017 meeting in Seychelles was an effort to establish a back channel between the incoming administration and the Kremlin.

On Monday, Schiff excoriated House Republicans for ending the panel’s probe before Mueller’s team or the other congressional panels looking at Russian interference have finished their work. Schiff predicted that “Republicans will be held accountable for abandoning a critical investigation of such vital national importance” if new information arises from future indictments and other reports.

Conaway dismissed the idea of keeping the investigation open any longer, saying that if Democrats expected him to “sit around and wait with the expectation that something might happen,” his answer was “no.”

“We think we have the evidence that we need now to come to the conclusion that we came to,” Conaway said, adding that if compelling information surfaces down the line, he would consider reopening the probe.

Conclusions reached by the Republicans in their draft report represent a break with the U.S. intelligence community, which determined in January 2017 that part of the Kremlin’s strategy was to help Trump’s chances of winning. Conaway said the panel would release a “separate report on the analytical integrity” of the intelligence community’s conclusions in the weeks ahead — though he said the panel agreed with the determination that Russia used “active measures” to affect the 2016 election season.

Democrats and Republicans on the committee have interviewed the same 73 witnesses and viewed the same 300,000-plus documents, according to a tally Republicans released Monday. Democrats say there are thousands more pages of documents the committee never procured and dozens more witnesses they need to call for interviews — including several they say need to be subpoenaed for testimony after refusing to fully answer the panel’s questions.

But Conaway argued against using subpoenas or contempt citations to compel more testimony from witnesses who refused to answer questions about their time in the administration, arguing that Trump might want to invoke executive privilege.

“You use subpoenas when you think you can actually get something from them, and we’re not particularly confident that the subpoena process will get us any more information than we had,” Conaway said. “We’ve interviewed everyone we think we need to interview.”

Among those Conaway listed as unlikely to answer additional questions from the panel are Trump supporter and Blackwater security group founder Erik Prince. Democrats want to determine whether Prince lied to the panel about his meeting with a Kremlin representative in the Seychelles in January 2017.

They’ve also been frustrated with former White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon. Despite signals the committee would seek to hold him in contempt for refusing to answer questions related to the Trump administration and the transition period, that now appears unlikely.

Instead, Conaway said, the committee would continue to investigate allegations of surveillance abuse the GOP highlighted in a controversial memo earlier this year. The panel also would continue to examine allegations of “unmasking,” he added, noting claims that the Obama administration improperly revealed the names of people and corporations in surveillance reports. Democrats have objected to both investigations.

“Even while they close down the Russia investigation, they plan to continue trying to put our own government on trial,” Schiff said. “This is a great service to the President, and a profound disservice to the country.”

Republicans coming to the conclusion that Trump didn't collude with Russia is not surprising.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » March 13th, 2018, 5:03 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

Spoiler:

Republicans coming to the conclusion that Trump didn't collude with Russia is not surprising.

Well.. Duh! He didn't do it
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 13th, 2018, 6:27 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Spoiler:

Well.. Duh! He didn't do it

Republicans were likely to come to this conclusion either way.

Pretty sure Mueller is just throwing the Dems a bone every month or so so he can continue doing his thing. Not sure what he's getting paid, but the investigation costs a little over $1,000,000 per month. I think Manafort is going to be the biggest fish they get, and they're getting him for shit completely unrelated to the Trump-Russia investigation. I think Mueller's team (mainly Strzok) fucked up on Flynn and he won't do jail time.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » March 13th, 2018, 7:28 pm

I knew what you meant :up
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 14th, 2018, 5:55 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I knew what you meant :up