Postby ericberry14 » February 24th, 2017, 3:38 pm

Because liberals are pussies
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: So Aubie if you really believe the Russians control Trum

Postby CraigKressel » February 24th, 2017, 3:49 pm

If I truly believed that the Russians took over our country I would want to do something about it.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » February 24th, 2017, 4:06 pm

Like help them because our country is a bunch of pussy faggots? Cuz that's what I'd want to do
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 24th, 2017, 4:13 pm

CraigKressel wrote:If I truly believed that the Russians took over our country I would want to do something about it.

i would rather be taken over by russians than taken over by islam
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby aubert » February 24th, 2017, 5:20 pm

i never said russians took over our country. i said they influenced the election because they look to gain from it. it seems to be open knowledge that trump owes big money money to folks in russia. my question is why are the repukes afraid to investigate and clear the air? and why are you not doing anything about it? when i was a young man and things were bad i joined the military. i did not sit on my ass and bitch while others stood up and i didn't. shrugs.
aubert

Postby CraigKressel » February 24th, 2017, 6:09 pm

aubert wrote:i never said russians took over our country. i said they influenced the election because they look to gain from it. it seems to be open knowledge that trump owes big money money to folks in russia. my question is why are the repukes afraid to investigate and clear the air? and why are you not doing anything about it? when i was a young man and things were bad i joined the military. i did not sit on my ass and bitch while others stood up and i didn't. shrugs.

How did they influence it? What exactly did they hack? What did they do to change the outcome?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » February 24th, 2017, 6:14 pm

Aubie is a terrible parrot
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » February 24th, 2017, 6:20 pm

You are delusional for believing these assholes.

1. McCain and Graham, they are more democrats than anything in my opinion, they hate Trump because he undermines their corruption
2. Hillary and Obama lie about everything literally, Obama said its impossible to rig the election
3. The democrats and media have tried everything to stop Trump
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Jezter13 » February 24th, 2017, 6:52 pm

aubert wrote:i never said russians took over our country. i said they influenced the election because they look to gain from it. it seems to be open knowledge that trump owes big money money to folks in russia. my question is why are the repukes afraid to investigate and clear the air? and why are you not doing anything about it? when i was a young man and things were bad i joined the military. i did not sit on my ass and bitch while others stood up and i didn't. shrugs.

What is this open knowledge of monies owed to zeh rusheenz?

Influence the election? Like the alphabet networks actually did and do for the last 30 years? Is that your comparison?

In case you have not heard, the Globalists on the right are trying their damnedest to uncover something. Anything. But anyone with an inkling of common sense knows this is like WMD's.

The best part of this election is that it smoked out the people in government that do not care about the people and are only there for their gains. And to keep their open borders non-sovereign country destruction going.

Anyone that votes for these bush/Clinton types should be charged with treason. McCain should be put down. Right now.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby aubert » February 24th, 2017, 7:59 pm

wikileaks helped influence the election. that is fact. and hell the dnc helped elect trump as well by screwing bernie behind the scenes. i want them to get their just deserts as well. just keep watching the trump russian thing. and i am not talking golden showers here either. he HAS been know to do business with russians. hell he did photo ops with one of them.basically it is being hinted he owes his ass to russian swith ties to the russian mob. true? lets find out and then their is no doubt. i just want to make sure everything is hunky dory and i believe i have that right. and to be honest trump is embarrassing as fuck. he said he would release his taxes. he lied. said he finished first in his class. he lied. said he had more electoral votes since reagan. he lied. he said he would destroy isis in his first thirty days in office. he lied. he has temper tantrums on twitter.he also lied about flynn being fired because he lied to pence. that might have been part of it. the dude was fired for collusion. it will all come out. jesus i am not sure but i think everyone in washington is investigating except repub sens and congressmen. even the fbi is looking into it. so fella's we can believe or not believe what the real truth is but bookmark this page because it will eventually come out. sooner than later i hope. oh! the biggest lie trump said was he would legalise pot and now they are going after states that sell it because it is against fed law. now i do think that does not include medical pot but it did not state it clearly enough.
aubert

Postby Jezter13 » February 24th, 2017, 8:57 pm

Aub,

You will believe anything the alphabet stations feed you. That's on you.

I read through your drivel above, it is completely nonsensical and only talking points that have no context to them. Good job.

As for Bernie Sanders, that piece of shit should not be allowed anywhere near a public office. His record is filled, the the few times he has lifted a finger, with failure. He appeals to parasites.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » February 24th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Aubie just hates anyone who is white (as long as they aren't given a pass by CNN)
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby aubert » February 24th, 2017, 9:12 pm

jez you might as well save your breath. when you want to put down an american war hero because he is standing up for what is right then THAT shitty thinking is on you. i am sure you probably wish the same for me since i believe close to what mccain believes. if you notice most of the folks from his side of the aisle attacking him have never bothered to pick up a gun for this country. very few. and hell mccain was fuck up. he was howdogging a plane in europe and crashed it into some guide wires destroying the how many ever million dollar puppy he was flying. and of course his daddy got him out of all that rouble. but the man did stand up and serve his country. while w and cheney and trump and others of his kind were playing grab ass mccain was getting shot at. just like the dudes that were paid to smear kerry on the swiftboat deal. he served with honor regardless what you believe until he came home and his duty was over. then he protested etc which was hi right as an american citizen. you people look with a critical eye at eveyone else but your own party. it is a shame. hell i am big enough to admit when the left fucks up because i am american first. but you sit back and watch while trump guts this country stripping everything he can only to give it to the folks who do not even need it. it is like you folks bitch about welfare but have no problem with america paying tax money for shit that a company like walmart should be paying.WE foot the bill so walmart can rake in billions. but you keep believing what you want. they sure got you to believe enough lies concerning a lot of things on the left.
aubert

Postby CraigKressel » February 24th, 2017, 9:33 pm

Best way to sum it up.

Alabama is using steroids

UAB finds out they are using steroids before the Auburn game

Alabama says that the game cant be rigged and that there isn't any cheating when Auburn suggests they might be cheating.

Game is played Auburn wins 35 to 21, Alabama accuses Auburn of being in league with UAB and cheating because Alabama was caught using roids.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » February 24th, 2017, 9:53 pm

aubert wrote:jez you might as well save your breath. when you want to put down an american war hero because he is standing up for what is right then THAT shitty thinking is on you. i am sure you probably wish the same for me since i believe close to what mccain believes. if you notice most of the folks from his side of the aisle attacking him have never bothered to pick up a gun for this country. very few. and hell mccain was fuck up. he was howdogging a plane in europe and crashed it into some guide wires destroying the how many ever million dollar puppy he was flying. and of course his daddy got him out of all that rouble. but the man did stand up and serve his country. while w and cheney and trump and others of his kind were playing grab ass mccain was getting shot at. just like the dudes that were paid to smear kerry on the swiftboat deal. he served with honor regardless what you believe until he came home and his duty was over. then he protested etc which was hi right as an american citizen. you people look with a critical eye at eveyone else but your own party. it is a shame. hell i am big enough to admit when the left fucks up because i am american first. but you sit back and watch while trump guts this country stripping everything he can only to give it to the folks who do not even need it. it is like you folks bitch about welfare but have no problem with america paying tax money for shit that a company like walmart should be paying.WE foot the bill so walmart can rake in billions. but you keep believing what you want. they sure got you to believe enough lies concerning a lot of things on the left.

McCain sucks balls, he is a fucking democrat politician, taking money from big banks and shit to undermine Trump.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » February 24th, 2017, 9:53 pm

CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » February 24th, 2017, 9:54 pm

No wonder that fuck wants war so bad all the time, he gets donations from the US Army. How is that even legal?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » February 24th, 2017, 9:57 pm

I am tired of Walmart getting blamed for idiots working there and our retarded welfare system. We foot the bill for it because dumbcrats force us to, if welfare didn't exist all those people would get off their ass and look for something better or Walmart might have to pay them better to get anyone to work there. Why would I think an idiot dumb enough to work at Walmart deserves $15 an hour? They are lazy unmotivated retards or people that just want to do mindless work to supplement what they already have like a mom working part time or a college kid or something.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Jezter13 » February 24th, 2017, 10:13 pm

Aub,

Being in a war doesn't grant you immunity from being stupid, a fraud and most importantly an actual traitor. He is selling out the country. Has been. It is why he is a war monger open border guy. Look at where he get his funding. He stands to lose a lot of the cushy life he has become accustomed to through his selling the country out.

So, no, do not tell me to watch what I say about some poke that has.proven to be shit while you talk shit about the guy that is doing all he can to clean up the messes your beloved democunts and repugnants have created prior.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Next

Return to General Discussion