Либералы трусами

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Либералы трусами

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 12th, 2022, 3:14 am

ericberry14 wrote:Weak as fuck. Kill yourself. Please

No shit, Sherlock. Do you think I'm actually trying to upset you? I'm just trying to knock some sense into you. If I wanted to be cruel to you, I would be.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 13th, 2022, 3:03 am

Shut the fuck up pussy
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Liberaly trusami

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 14th, 2022, 2:48 am

ericberry14 wrote:Shut the fuck up pussy

Is that the last thing your ex said to you?

It's easy to tell why you're alone.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 14th, 2022, 4:02 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

He posts.. alone. Not remembering the last time he got pussy. :biglol try harder bitch
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 14th, 2022, 10:40 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

He posts.. alone. Not remembering the last time he got pussy. :biglol try harder bitch

Is that why you're on here all the time crying about how the sky is falling and the big bad Democrats are going to take your trailer?

You being single isn't shameful. How you got there is. You cheated on your ex-girlfriend of years with a whore and lost both of them. If that's funny to you, great, because you have to live with it. I think it's pretty pathetic and shows just what kind of a person you are: worthless, desperate, and filled with low self-esteem. It's also pretty stupid that you couldn't figure out a better way to approach it.

Now you spend too much time looking up conspiracy theories and whining about gas prices and how everything wrong in your life is somebody else's fault.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 15th, 2022, 2:09 am

You sounds like a virgin
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 16th, 2022, 9:36 pm

ericberry14 wrote:You sounds like a virgin

You sound like a drunken little bitch.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 17th, 2022, 12:36 pm

You’re projecting again
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 18th, 2022, 5:34 pm

ericberry14 wrote:You’re projecting again

Keep telling yourself that, just like you tell yourself that the 2020 election was "stolen" and that you have to be a "virgin" just to stay faithful to someone you care about. I don't know how you don't try for a threesome (it's not really cheating if you have approval), but maybe that's because you can't count that high. Or you could've at least been a man about it and broken up with your ex-GF if you *had* to have that side piece and she wouldn't accept it. Maybe then you'd still have one of them.

But hey, grab 'em by the pussy, right? At least you fit in with the Treason Party.
ericberry14 wrote:Because Donald trump supporters are fucking stupid. No one is arguing that point.

Only retards like trump to begin with.

We are controlled by the rich because the rich tell the retard poor people how to vote and what to think.

Trump is the fucking man. If you don’t like him you’re probably a pussy bitch. Fact

That's just plain sad. Not funny. Sad.

But keep telling me to kill myself because I'm a retarded hypocrite or some shit. That's not projection.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 18th, 2022, 8:12 pm

:catfight
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 18th, 2022, 8:30 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Keep telling yourself that, just like you tell yourself that the 2020 election was "stolen" and that you have to be a "virgin" just to stay faithful to someone you care about. I don't know how you don't try for a threesome (it's not really cheating if you have approval), but maybe that's because you can't count that high. Or you could've at least been a man about it and broken up with your ex-GF if you *had* to have that side piece and she wouldn't accept it. Maybe then you'd still have one of them.

But hey, grab 'em by the pussy, right? At least you fit in with the Treason Party.
ericberry14 wrote:Because Donald trump supporters are fucking stupid. No one is arguing that point.

We are controlled by the rich because the rich tell the retard poor people how to vote and what to think.

Trump is the fucking man. If you don’t like him you’re probably a pussy bitch. Fact

But keep telling me to kill myself because I'm a retarded hypocrite or some shit. That's not projection.

:biglol definite virgin projecting bitch
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » March 18th, 2022, 9:49 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote::catfight

I have second hand embarrassment from it :lolthumb
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 19th, 2022, 12:30 am

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

:biglol definite virgin projecting bitch

You remind me of a little kid trying to sound tough on Xbox Live. Like theirs, your insults would be effective if they were actually true.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 19th, 2022, 9:19 pm

:gayfight
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 7th, 2022, 6:45 pm

Russia's getting their ass handed to them... when they're not fighting bound, unarmed civilians.

It's really sad that people had more to say about COVID vaccinations than people getting slaughtered in the Ukraine. But it does tell everyone just how red United States Soviet Republicans are. :2thumbs
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 7th, 2022, 11:37 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Russia's getting their ass handed to them... when they're not fighting bound, unarmed civilians.

It's really sad that people had more to say about COVID vaccinations than people getting slaughtered in the Ukraine. But it does tell everyone just how red United States Soviet Republicans are. :2thumbs

Where are you getting your facts from? CNN? Fox News? Hollywood? The View?
Are you like actually in Ukraine seeing this first hand?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 8th, 2022, 6:27 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Russia's getting their ass handed to them... when they're not fighting bound, unarmed civilians.

All sorts of them, even RT (which understandably tried to minimize how horrific it was and what it actually was). Also my best friend went over to Poland and Ukraine for a few days to give treatment and support. He invited me to come (in part due to my Russian language skills) but I had little interest leaving for a war zone where civilians were being targeted.

Are you seriously stupid enough to think the war in Ukraine is some scripted movie/conspiracy?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 8th, 2022, 10:47 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

All sorts of them, even RT (which understandably tried to minimize how horrific it was and what it actually was). Also my best friend went over to Poland and Ukraine for a few days to give treatment and support. He invited me to come (in part due to my Russian language skills) but I had little interest leaving for a war zone where civilians were being targeted.

Are you seriously stupid enough to think the war in Ukraine is some scripted movie/conspiracy?

I don’t know what to believe. You allowed the media to brainwash you so bad you support a pedo president you tell me. Are you like a groomer or already been groomed?

I said in another thread pay attention to Disney. So while liberals called us racist, we’ll just calm you Disney groomers with you’re gay ass pedo nouns.So are you a faggot groomer or has your gay ass already been groomed?

Or has your best friend been groomed in Ukraine and now he’s grooming you?

Yes I hear shit in the media too.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 9th, 2022, 12:20 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

I don’t know what to believe. You allowed the media to brainwash you so bad you support a pedo president you tell me. Are you like a groomer or already been groomed?

I said in another thread pay attention to Disney. So while liberals called us racist, we’ll just calm you Disney groomers with you’re gay ass pedo nouns.So are you a faggot groomer or has your gay ass already been groomed?

Wow. You really went full retard, didn't you? Try to have a little bit of truth on your side when you try to attack someone else. EB was better at it.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 9th, 2022, 8:58 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Wow. You really went full retard, didn't you? Try to have a little bit of truth on your side when you try to attack someone else. EB was better at it.

You’ve been groomed. Only pedos stick up for pedos. And that’s what you’re doing.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion