Либералы трусами

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Либералы трусами

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 4th, 2022, 5:06 am

JdPat04 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:So Trump was his bitch and wouldn’t do anything to him AND he knew liberals would so that’s why he waited until now?

Why wouldn’t he do it 3 years ago?

:biglol

:sigh

Putin is not a sane person. He feels threatened by NATO now that Ukraine is closer than ever to joining. He's also threatened because he's not partners in crime of the Commander In Chief of the world's largest military. He's convinced that NATO is planning to invade Moscow. He's seen that Ukraine has become increasingly Westernized and self-sufficient even after Russia annexed Crimea. He wants to nip democracy and NATO membership in the bud by annexing it before they can join NATO. Exacerbating measures is that Ukraine is the historic birthplace of Russia (Kievan Rus') and, in Putin's mind, is Russian anyway/not a real country.

Granted if this war gets worse NATO could invade Moscow and install a democratic government.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 4th, 2022, 5:18 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Fespn is in over his head here. He thinks the dems are the party of peace and tolerance. More like war and mostly peaceful protests. Anyone who would call themselves a democrat or vote for a democrat is a fucking retard or just 100% ignorant of what’s going on

It’s called brain washing. And people got caught up good by the media.

All it takes to convince you of anything is an article published on Zerohedge or The Washington Free Beacon, often by someone anonymous. COVID is a hoax... even though Dump admitted he caught it. Everything you disagree with is fake news. That's real truth right there. :insertsarcasm

But go ahead and believe I'm tricked by the news media that I rarely consume.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 4th, 2022, 2:59 pm

For rarely consuming it you parrot their talking points quite a bit…. Also just fucking kill yourself and do your part to stop global warming
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 4th, 2022, 9:04 pm

ericberry14 wrote:For rarely consuming it you parrot their talking points quite a bit…. Also just fucking kill yourself and do your part to stop global warming

Yeah, it's amazing how many people believe Columbus sailed to the Americas in 1492 or that the American Civil War actually happened. Parroting sheep!

You seem pretty suicidal with all the "kill yourself" talk. Talk to someone.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 4th, 2022, 10:05 pm

Go green. Kill yourself bitch
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 5th, 2022, 11:38 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Fespn is in over his head here. He thinks the dems are the party of peace and tolerance. More like war and mostly peaceful protests. Anyone who would call themselves a democrat or vote for a democrat is a fucking retard or just 100% ignorant of what’s going on

It’s called brain washing. And people got caught up good by the media.

All it takes to convince you of anything is an article published on Zerohedge or The Washington Free Beacon, often by someone anonymous. COVID is a hoax... even though Dump admitted he caught it. Everything you disagree with is fake news. That's real truth right there. :insertsarcasm

But go ahead and believe I'm tricked by the news media that I rarely consume.

:aup brainwashed.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 6th, 2022, 12:14 am

ericberry14 wrote:Go green. Kill yourself bitch

Ben wrote:brainwashed

It's amazing how articulate you masterminds are.

The truth hurts sometimes. Maybe you should concentrate on things that make you happy instead of wild speculation and conspiracy theories that make you angry and/or upset. Or at least don't pay attention to fake crap: that's really not worth it.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 6th, 2022, 11:33 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

The truth hurts sometimes. Maybe you should concentrate on things that make you happy instead of wild speculation and conspiracy theories that make you angry and/or upset. Or at least don't pay attention to fake crap: that's really not worth it.

I don’t believe left wing or right wing media. Also did I hear that Fox News and Newsmax got paid by Biden 1 billion tax dollars to push the vaccine hoax?

Democrats will hand you the fork they feed you bull shit with and republicans will hand you the knife they stab you in the back with. Hang ‘em all.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » March 6th, 2022, 3:58 pm

ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 6th, 2022, 11:20 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I don’t believe left wing or right wing media. Also did I hear that Fox News and Newsmax got paid by Biden 1 billion tax dollars to push the vaccine hoax?

Democrats will hand you the fork they feed you bull shit with and republicans will hand you the knife they stab you in the back with. Hang ‘em all.

I guess you don't consider far-right nonsense right wing. I'm pretty sure the "vaccine hoax" claims aren't coming from crazy libtards.

:dunno about the fork only being a lefty thing. Dump has been lying quite a lot, not the least of which led to a failed insurrection at the Capitol. His bitch-ass opponents whom he slandered like Ted Cruz turned around and kissed his ass (except the Bushes) after he won the nomination. I find policies that do a disservice to people with identity disorders and placating "special" minorities to be less problematic than antics like that, but that's my opinion.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 7th, 2022, 12:07 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I guess you don't consider far-right nonsense right wing. I'm pretty sure the "vaccine hoax" claims aren't coming from crazy libtards.

:dunno about the fork only being a lefty thing. Dump has been lying quite a lot, not the least of which led to a failed insurrection at the Capitol. His bitch-ass opponents whom he slandered like Ted Cruz turned around and kissed his ass (except the Bushes) after he won the nomination. I find policies that do a disservice to people with identity disorders and placating "special" minorities to be less problematic than antics like that, but that's my opinion.

:aup Trump Derangement Syndrome
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » March 7th, 2022, 2:48 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

If liberals weren’t so full of shit they’d kill themselves to save the planet. Hypocritical faggots they are
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 7th, 2022, 8:19 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

it's amazing how articulate you masterminds are.

If liberals weren’t so full of shit they’d kill themselves to save the planet. Hypocritical faggots they are

That would only be after they killed the people most harmful to the planet.

It's good to know you and Ben are broken and can't come up with something other than KYS or :crazy to reply with.

FuckESPNdotCOM Derangement Syndrome. :biglol
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 7th, 2022, 8:52 pm

What’s the point? You’re retarded. You think war with Russia and ridiculous energy prices are better than late night tweets. You’re a hypocrite and a dipshit. The world would be much better off if all you biden voters would kill yourselves
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 8th, 2022, 7:29 pm

ericberry14 wrote:What’s the point? You’re retarded. You think war with Russia and ridiculous energy prices are better than late night tweets. You’re a hypocrite and a dipshit. The world would be much better off if all you biden voters would kill yourselves

It really is a shame how far you've fallen from sense. Again, I'm not kidding: talk to someone.

-War with Russia: Biden didn't start this war. Putin did. Unless something changed recently, the USA isn't even at war. If you think appeasement and letting someone overrun whomever they want is the right answer, then you're dumber than the French in WW2.

-Energy prices: Tyrants like your butt buddy's BFF Putin started the war that has caused prices to rise. It wouldn't even matter nearly as much if we weren't very much dependent on oil, as it's clear conservatives don't give a shit about replacing fossil fuels with renewable energy.

Get a clue.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 9th, 2022, 12:11 am

Go green faggot. (Gas prices were going up before 2 weeks ago dipshit)
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 10th, 2022, 2:13 am

ericberry14 wrote:Go green faggot. (Gas prices were going up before 2 weeks ago dipshit)

Gas prices rise and fall often, though over time they steadily rise due to this thing called inflation. It's not Biden's fault. Gas where I live never got above $1.20 when Bill Clinton was in the White House. Maybe we should bring him back so the gas prices go back down. I know the Constitution and term limits mean nothing to you.

News flash: POTUS doesn't control everything on Earth.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 10th, 2022, 5:33 am

If only you were just trolling. :facepalm
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 11th, 2022, 5:51 pm

ericberry14 wrote:If only you were just trolling. :facepalm

Yes, it seems reality is too much for you to handle.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 11th, 2022, 6:52 pm

Weak as fuck. Kill yourself. Please
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion