Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Либералы трусами

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 10th, 2022, 3:55 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Russia's getting their ass handed to them... when they're not fighting bound, unarmed civilians.

It's really sad that people had more to say about COVID vaccinations than people getting slaughtered in the Ukraine. But it does tell everyone just how red United States Soviet Republicans are. :2thumbs

Where are you getting your facts from? CNN? Fox News? Hollywood? The View?
Are you like actually in Ukraine seeing this first hand?

All sorts of them, even RT (which understandably tried to minimize how horrific it was and what it actually was). Also my best friend went over to Poland and Ukraine for a few days to give treatment and support. He invited me to come (in part due to my Russian language skills) but I had little interest leaving for a war zone where civilians were being targeted.

Are you seriously stupid enough to think the war in Ukraine is some scripted movie/conspiracy?

I don’t know what to believe. You allowed the media to brainwash you so bad you support a pedo president you tell me. Are you like a groomer or already been groomed?

I said in another thread pay attention to Disney. So while liberals called us racist, we’ll just calm you Disney groomers with you’re gay ass pedo nouns.So are you a faggot groomer or has your gay ass already been groomed?

Or has your best friend been groomed in Ukraine and now he’s grooming you?

Yes I hear shit in the media too.

Wow. You really went full retard, didn't you? Try to have a little bit of truth on your side when you try to attack someone else. EB was better at it.

You’ve been groomed. Only pedos stick up for pedos. And that’s what you’re doing.

See above. You're really pathetic, Ben.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 10th, 2022, 10:45 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Russia's getting their ass handed to them... when they're not fighting bound, unarmed civilians.

It's really sad that people had more to say about COVID vaccinations than people getting slaughtered in the Ukraine. But it does tell everyone just how red United States Soviet Republicans are. :2thumbs

Where are you getting your facts from? CNN? Fox News? Hollywood? The View?
Are you like actually in Ukraine seeing this first hand?

All sorts of them, even RT (which understandably tried to minimize how horrific it was and what it actually was). Also my best friend went over to Poland and Ukraine for a few days to give treatment and support. He invited me to come (in part due to my Russian language skills) but I had little interest leaving for a war zone where civilians were being targeted.

Are you seriously stupid enough to think the war in Ukraine is some scripted movie/conspiracy?

I don’t know what to believe. You allowed the media to brainwash you so bad you support a pedo president you tell me. Are you like a groomer or already been groomed?

I said in another thread pay attention to Disney. So while liberals called us racist, we’ll just calm you Disney groomers with you’re gay ass pedo nouns.So are you a faggot groomer or has your gay ass already been groomed?

Or has your best friend been groomed in Ukraine and now he’s grooming you?

Yes I hear shit in the media too.

Wow. You really went full retard, didn't you? Try to have a little bit of truth on your side when you try to attack someone else. EB was better at it.

You’ve been groomed. Only pedos stick up for pedos. And that’s what you’re doing.

See above. You're really pathetic, Ben.

Calling others pathetic yet you’re turning a blind eye to pedos. By the way. Why is Disney so offended by the so called “Don’t say gay bill”? Groomers.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 12th, 2022, 2:07 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:you’re turning a blind eye to pedos.

I'm not a Dump supporter. :lolthumb

Try harder.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion