When did The Crimean Invasion happen?

Could’ve swore it happened before Trump was running…. :thought
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Либералы трусами

Postby ericberry14 » February 27th, 2022, 4:28 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Also during Trump Russia was cool. Under biden they take Ukraine under Obama Crimea. So seriously. Go away faggot

Putin was busy trying to making the USA a puppet state. He couldn't/can't do that with Obama/Biden.

Putin probably would have manipulated Palin the same as Dump if McCain won in 2008 and died before his term was up.

I'm probably the person you've talked to most in the last week. I'm not sure why you'd want me to go away. Am I making you question your worldview or something?

You are so dumb dude.
Go war! Wooooooo
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Liberaly trusami

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 27th, 2022, 11:20 pm

JdPat04 wrote:When did The Crimean Invasion happen?

Could've swore it happened before Trump was running.... :thought

It happened in 2014 and Obama stood up to that punk and imposed sanctions. Putin again is being a stupid asshole and at this rate Russia is going to be a Third World country by 2035. The rest of the world is already starting to cut them off from the global economy. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason Putin started with peace talks, which Putin is too much of a bitch to attend. Either that or he's trying to soften up the defenses because the Ukraine is putting up a better fight than he thought.

Oh, and Putin has been spreading lies about how Ukraine's military is surrendering to try to manipulate the Ukrainian soldiers into surrendering. Putin is Dump's butt buddy for many (t)reasons.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 27th, 2022, 11:25 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

It happened in 2014 and Obama stood up to that punk and imposed sanctions. Putin again is being a stupid asshole and at this rate Russia is going to be a Third World country by 2035. The rest of the world is already starting to cut them off from the global economy. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason Putin started with peace talks, which Putin is too much of a bitch to attend. Either that or he's trying to soften up the defenses because the Ukraine is putting up a better fight than he thought.

Oh, and Putin has been spreading lies about how Ukraine's military is surrendering to try to manipulate the Ukrainian soldiers into surrendering. Putin is Dump's butt buddy for many (t)reasons.

I see your opinion you got from the media. My question is why would Hillary and Obama sell Russia uranium and why would Biden shut down our pipeline here in America but support Russias pipeline? Yet the Biden got paid by Ukraine along with a few others right.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 28th, 2022, 1:45 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I see your opinion you got from the media. My question is why would Hillary and Obama sell Russia uranium and why would Biden shut down our pipeline here in America but support Russias pipeline? Yet the Biden got paid by Ukraine along with a few others right.

I get my facts from multiple reputable sources. My opinions are my own.

What are you going on about?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 28th, 2022, 2:38 pm

So Trump was his bitch and wouldn’t do anything to him AND he knew liberals would so that’s why he waited until now?

Why wouldn’t he do it 3 years ago?

:biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 28th, 2022, 5:10 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Can you at least answer the question?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 28th, 2022, 5:26 pm

JdPat04 wrote:So Trump was his bitch and wouldn’t do anything to him AND he knew liberals would so that’s why he waited until now?

Didn’t Romney mention in the 2012 debates that Russia was our biggest threat and Obama laughed it off?

The 80s is calling about their foreign policies :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » February 28th, 2022, 6:28 pm

Fespn is in over his head here. He thinks the dems are the party of peace and tolerance. More like war and mostly peaceful protests. Anyone who would call themselves a democrat or vote for a democrat is a fucking retard or just 100% ignorant of what’s going on
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » February 28th, 2022, 6:29 pm

Or they hate America. Forgot about that one.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 28th, 2022, 8:44 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Fespn is in over his head here. He thinks the dems are the party of peace and tolerance. More like war and mostly peaceful protests. Anyone who would call themselves a democrat or vote for a democrat is a fucking retard or just 100% ignorant of what’s going on

It’s called brain washing. And people got caught up good by the media.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 2nd, 2022, 12:37 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I don't know what you're talking about with uranium and specific pipelines. Any answer I'd provide lacking that info would be useless.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 2nd, 2022, 12:49 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Fespn is in over his head here. He thinks the dems are the party of peace and tolerance. More like war and mostly peaceful protests. Anyone who would call themselves a democrat or vote for a democrat is a fucking retard or just 100% ignorant of what’s going on

Peace, yes.
Tolerance, no, at least not uniform tolerance.

You can think that if you want. I think you have put yourself in an echo chamber filled with dubious-at-best claims and twisted representations of reality. Repeat the same lie enough and eventually people will start to believe it. That's why Putin keeps saying Nazis run the Ukraine. It's also a tactic Dump likes to use.

I piss off Democrats just as much as I piss off you guys: I don't buy into lots of the ideology that is associated with Democrats like race identity being "so important" or sexual identity (not orientation) being something you can change. I find myself more aligned with Democrats than Republicans, but I feel more like a 1990s Democrat rather than one that would be stereotypical today.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 2nd, 2022, 1:26 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I don't know what you're talking about with uranium and specific pipelines. Any answer I'd provide lacking that info would be useless.

Spoiler:
Deflection alert
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » March 2nd, 2022, 1:41 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Peace, yes.
Tolerance, no, at least not uniform tolerance.

You can think that if you want. I think you have put yourself in an echo chamber filled with dubious-at-best claims and twisted representations of reality. Repeat the same lie enough and eventually people will start to believe it. That's why Putin keeps saying Nazis run the Ukraine. It's also a tactic Dump likes to use.

I piss off Democrats just as much as I piss off you guys: I don't buy into lots of the ideology that is associated with Democrats like race identity being "so important" or sexual identity (not orientation) being something you can change. I find myself more aligned with Democrats than Republicans, but I feel more like a 1990s Democrat rather than one that would be stereotypical today.

So war with Russia is peace?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 2nd, 2022, 5:16 pm

When did the USA declare war on Russia?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 2nd, 2022, 7:05 pm

Obama and Biden = Russians killing people in Ukraine… right? But they don’t matter. I get it. Even if we are sending them weapons. There’s no war with Russia. And if there is it’s surely Donald trumps fault.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 2nd, 2022, 7:46 pm

The democrats can always send in Antifi to help Ukraine out. :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » March 2nd, 2022, 10:17 pm

JdPat04 wrote:So Trump was his bitch and wouldn’t do anything to him AND he knew liberals would so that’s why he waited until now?

:sigh
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 3rd, 2022, 2:40 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

:sigh

He got brain washed by the media. He’s in Deflection mode. :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion